Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by twocoach »

Shirley wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:56 pm U.S. gasoline prices poised to drop below $3/gallon ahead of election, analysts say
Sep. 13, 2024 8:45 PM ET

Analysts say U.S. motorists may see gasoline prices fall below $3/gal for the first time in more than three years as soon as next month, shortly before the November election.

The national average price for regular gasoline was $3.23/gal on Friday, down $0.21 from a month ago and $0.62 from a year ago, according to data from AAA.

The average should break below $3/gal by late October and perhaps sooner, with summer driving season over and retailers starting to sell cheaper winter-grade fuel in the coming weeks, GasBuddy.com's Patrick De Haan said, as reported by Reuters.

Studies by the Wells Fargo Investment Institute show U.S. presidential approval ratings are inversely tied to gasoline prices, so according to the theory, falling prices should help Democrats in this election cycle.

Energy (NYSEARCA:XLE) was the week's only negative performer among the 11 S&P sectors, with the Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund ETF finishing -0.5%.

I am paying $2.74 a gallon at the station I normally use.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Herod is the VP candidate.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:41 am
Shirley wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:56 pm U.S. gasoline prices poised to drop below $3/gallon ahead of election, analysts say

Analysts say U.S. motorists may see gasoline prices fall below $3/gal for the first time in more than three years as soon as next month, shortly before the November election.

The national average price for regular gasoline was $3.23/gal on Friday, down $0.21 from a month ago and $0.62 from a year ago, according to data from AAA.

The average should break below $3/gal by late October and perhaps sooner, with summer driving season over and retailers starting to sell cheaper winter-grade fuel in the coming weeks, GasBuddy.com's Patrick De Haan said, as reported by Reuters.

Studies by the Wells Fargo Investment Institute show U.S. presidential approval ratings are inversely tied to gasoline prices, so according to the theory, falling prices should help Democrats in this election cycle.

Energy (NYSEARCA:XLE) was the week's only negative performer among the 11 S&P sectors, with the Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund ETF finishing -0.5%.

How convenient. The timing, I mean.

Still nowhere near the $1.78 under Trump. But at least there are no mean tweets and illegals feel safe.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

At one point in my life I paid 19.9 cents a gallon for gas. Trump has done nothing to help my gas needs.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:28 am

Still nowhere near the $1.78 under Trump. But at least there are no mean tweets and illegals feel safe.

A convenient conspiracy theory to explain everything. "They" are out to get you.
Broham
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

What a moron. Gad was that cost only because he allowed covid to ravage out nation. Fuck off with that.

I only had to get one oil change in 2020 "thanks to Trump". You're trying to count that as some sort of win for Trump.
Last edited by twocoach on Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:55 am

What a moron. Gad was that cost only because he allowed covid to ravage out nation. Fuck off with that.

I only had to get one oil change in 2020 "thanks to Trump". You're trying to count that as some sort of win for Trump.
Trump didn’t let COVID ravage the nation. He was a voice of reason when Fauci and the rest of them that created and unleashed it tried to cripple us completely. What. A. Dupe.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

defixione wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:31 am At one point in my life I paid 19.9 cents a gallon for gas. Trump has done nothing to help my gas needs.
Well, to be fair, he’s been out of office the the last 3.5 years. Giggles and Brandon say hello.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:26 am

Trump didn’t let COVID ravage the nation. He was a voice of reason when Fauci and the rest of them that created and unleashed it tried to cripple us completely. What. A. Dupe.
You're delusional.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:27 am
defixione wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:31 am At one point in my life I paid 19.9 cents a gallon for gas. Trump has done nothing to help my gas needs.
Well, to be fair, he’s been out of office the the last 3.5 years. Giggles and Brandon say hello.
So you see no pattern. Ha, I stumped a genius!
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Biden's best accomplishments would be missed by the willfully stupid and daft. The United States has surpassed all records on domestic oil production at a crisis point precipitated by Trump and Putin. Putin's invasion was the result of Trump and his refusal to help Ukraine in the main. Most of what Ukraine was able to do was at Congressional intervention and military ties with NATO for training. Nonetheless the Biden administration succeeded in defending Ukraine with international support and the incredible sacrifices of Ukrainians to remain free. But the effect of losing Russian oil and Ukrainian grain has been another huge shock to the world economy and food prices right after the pandemic. Its moderation was a thing of genius by the administration and very good work by the governments of Europe in concert with us. It is nothing short of a miracle. Now we need to defeat Russia's expansionist aims once and for all.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:33 am

You're delusional.
Or you’re duped. I’m going with the latter.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

defixione wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:53 am
The only one stumped seems to be you.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Sparko wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:12 pm Biden's best accomplishments would be missed by the willfully stupid and daft. The United States has surpassed all records on domestic oil production at a crisis point precipitated by Trump and Putin. Putin's invasion was the result of Trump and his refusal to help Ukraine in the main. Most of what Ukraine was able to do was at Congressional intervention and military ties with NATO for training. Nonetheless the Biden administration succeeded in defending Ukraine with international support and the incredible sacrifices of Ukrainians to remain free. But the effect of losing Russian oil and Ukrainian grain has been another huge shock to the world economy and food prices right after the pandemic. Its moderation was a thing of genius by the administration and very good work by the governments of Europe in concert with us. It is nothing short of a miracle. Now we need to defeat Russia's expansionist aims once and for all.
Couldn't disagree more. We threw billions of dollars away on a war that has nothing to do with us whatsoever. Money that could have been spent on border security, veteran's benefits, or debt reduction. Instead, Brandon et al willfully ran up our already staggering deficit and diverted funds away from causes that would have actually made the lives of Americans better. We don't need Russian oil or Ukranian grain. We need to use our own resources and make money exporting to other nations. This is not rocket science.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:21 pm
defixione wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:53 am

The only one stumped seems to be you.
Ha!
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Faucci is part of "they".
Be afraid.
Broham
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

So kamala cheated to rig the debate. There is a notarized signed affidavit and recordings and everything. Lol. No surprise.

I've heard her do interviews, and saw her debate. Completely different things. The reason she looked smooth? She had rehearsed lines to questions she already knew
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

No, she didn't.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And the witness had planned to set them up and expose them on a national scale. Had the affidavit notorized for the day BEFORE the debate, and let them cheat anyways, so the nation could catch them cheating.

Is it starting to set in yet?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

do you know what an affidavit is, how it works, and what kinds of parties are involved?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?