Assassination attempt on trump

Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Assassination attempt on trump

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:24 pm Radicalized Ukraine supporter that didn't want the war to end. Been brainwashed by the media to "stand with Ukraine" and doesn't realize that war is all about a corrupt political power struggle. The US deep state government has been in the business of war for decades and continues to profit. It needs to end. It what got Kennedy killed back in the 60s, and might get trump killed too
RIGHT ON CUE! I knew you would have him/it all figured out. Thanks for not disappointing me in that regard!
Dude, you're worse than he is. Seriously. If you truly believe all the shit you say, why wouldn't you think what you post is red flag shit - and believe that the boogey man is going to come and get you for saying what you do?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:48 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:24 pm Radicalized Ukraine supporter that didn't want the war to end. Been brainwashed by the media to "stand with Ukraine" and doesn't realize that war is all about a corrupt political power struggle. The US deep state government has been in the business of war for decades and continues to profit. It needs to end. It what got Kennedy killed back in the 60s, and might get trump killed too
RIGHT ON CUE! I knew you would have him/it all figured out. Thanks for not disappointing me in that regard!
Dude, you're worse than he is. Seriously. If you truly believe all the shit you say, why wouldn't you think what you post is red flag shit - and believe that the boogey man is going to come and get you for saying what you do?
One of your all time dumbest posts. Notice all you did was a pointless personal attack. And accused me of being worse than someone plotting an assassination, but for what tho? How am I worse? Because I said war is bad and our government shouldn't continue to be involved in needless for profit wars?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

randylahey wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:17 pm
One of your all time dumbest posts. Notice all you did was a pointless personal attack.
He’s emulating his new BFF. He’s one of the cool kids now.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:06 pm
twocoach wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:54 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:47 pm

I’m sorry - were you wanting credit?
You realize yet that it has been crazy white Republican gun owners both times? Although to be honest, you're probably right. When the Republicans realized they can't win, maybe they resorted to cheating by faking multiple assassination attempts to try to increase GOP voter outrage.
I know nothing
This should have been your mic-drop moment, but I am confident you will keep going
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:35 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:06 pm
twocoach wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:54 pm
You realize yet that it has been crazy white Republican gun owners both times? Although to be honest, you're probably right. When the Republicans realized they can't win, maybe they resorted to cheating by faking multiple assassination attempts to try to increase GOP voter outrage.
I know nothing
This should have been your mic-drop moment, but I am confident you will keep going
So clever! Put that one on your “I’m smart enough, I’m good enough” board!
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

One of your all time dumbest posts. Notice all you did was a pointless personal attack. And accused me of being worse than someone plotting an assassination, but for what tho? How am I worse? Because I said war is bad and our government shouldn't continue to be involved in needless for profit wars?
Of course it was "pointless" to you.
I accused you of being worse than he is in regards to your beliefs. I'm not comparing your and his plotting assassination attempts. He's worse than you are in that regard. Or so it seems.
I agree with you 100% that war is bad. You believe the wars are "needless"? Tell that to the Ukrainians and the Israelis. No need for them to defend themselves? I disagree.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:19 pm

One of your all time dumbest posts. Notice all you did was a pointless personal attack.
I imagine it is hard on you, knowing that other people get to know each other, hang out, have fun.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:47 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:19 pm

I imagine it is hard on you, knowing that other people get to know each other, hang out, have fun.
You saw right through my thin, pitiful facade. All I really want in life . . . is to be just like you! And I hate myself because there’s just no chance of it happening ver happening. When it comes down to it, I’m just jealous.

Lulz.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Meanwhile, Elon out there going stochastic-terror-by-bothsidesing.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

apparently this was a non-public “event”, so there was no announcement that trump would be there playing (and why the SS was positioned where they were)

so, how’d this guy wind up in the right place at the right time, so to speak?

dumb luck?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:04 pm apparently this was a non-public “event”, so there was no announcement that trump would be there playing (and why the SS was positioned where they were)

dumb luck?
To be fair, not a lot of guesswork required on this one.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jfish26 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:06 pm
KUTradition wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:04 pm apparently this was a non-public “event”, so there was no announcement that trump would be there playing (and why the SS was positioned where they were)

dumb luck?
To be fair, not a lot of guesswork required on this one.
Yeah, Trump on a golf course.
Some pretty intense recon required to figure that out.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

dumb luck?
Is Charlie Kirk your friend? :shock:
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/statu ... 3900971451

Come on. Even if it was "a non-public event, it's not hard to learn/know where the man is.
Once someone learns/knows where he is at - it's Sunday. Doesn't take a genius to realize there is a good chance the guy might play golf at his club on a Sunday.
Or.... "Deep State" tipped him. :?
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

This guy might have positioned himself there to “protect” Trump
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:15 pm

dumb luck?

Come on. Even if it was "a non-public event, it's not hard to learn/know where the man is.
Once someone learns/knows where he is at - it's Sunday. Doesn't take a genius to realize there is a good chance the guy might play golf at his club on a Sunday.
he wasn’t at his club
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:17 pm

dumb luck?

he wasn’t at his club
Really? You willing to bet me your $1000 to my $100 on that?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Cool story. If you made that into a video game, I'd buy it. Maybe $20 since it's a little thin and corny but it would be interesting for a few hours.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Randy’s desire for a “deep state” is eating him up from the inside.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:03 pm Randy’s desire for a “deep state” is eating him up from the inside.
One of the only things I’m certain of at this point is that some opportunistic gun-humper will use this event as proof that background checks don’t work.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dumb luck?

Their stories just get cornier every day. Sadly, it truly has become at least one new ridiculous story every day.

Flood the zone with shit, he said. It has succeeded for him before so you had to expect it as he feels the election and his sentencing hearing grow nearer. Tick, tick, tick.

We knew this was only going to end in vile, nauseating fashion full of repulsive claims, fake statistics, fake reports and true legal cheating by some of the local boots on the grounds of the election itself. This is going to be a bumpy road ahead. We 've started down the hill but we aren't even close to the bottom of this pit. Buckle up.