Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: trumpty plumpty

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:23 am
JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:13 am
twocoach wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:09 am

Yeah, it shows exactly what the problem is in that they do not plan to worry about distinguishing between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants. They have openly proven that it is just about them being immigrants, whether they are legal or not. It's an attempt at ethnic cleansing right here on American soil in the 21st century. So repulsive.
You do understand that Project 2025 is completely separate from Trump and his campaign, and that he has never endorsed it, nor has he said he would enact it, right?
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sho ... rcna171265

Trump: "“I can say this,” the Republican said at a press conference in California on Friday, “we will do large deportations from Springfield, Ohio. Large deportations. We’re gonna get these people out. We’re bringing ‘em back to Venezuela.” Trump added that he, in a second term, would launch “the largest deportation in the history of our country,” and Springfield would be one of the first communities he’d target."

That isn't media spin. That isn't me assuming anything. That isn't me trying to glean meaning from Project 2025. Those are his OWN WORDS. Do you just assume he is lying?
Also Trump’s words that his mass deportations will be “a bloody story.”
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Yeah, it shows exactly what the problem is in that they do not plan to worry about distinguishing between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants. They have openly proven that it is just about them being immigrants, whether they are legal or not. It's an attempt at ethnic cleansing right here on American soil in the 21st century. So repulsive.
You do understand that Project 2025 is completely separate from Trump and his campaign, and that he has never endorsed it, nor has he said he would enact it, right?

Trump: "“I can say this,” the Republican said at a press conference in California on Friday, “we will do large deportations from Springfield, Ohio. Large deportations. We’re gonna get these people out. We’re bringing ‘em back to Venezuela.” Trump added that he, in a second term, would launch “the largest deportation in the history of our country,” and Springfield would be one of the first communities he’d target."

That isn't media spin. That isn't me assuming anything. That isn't me trying to glean meaning from Project 2025. Those are his OWN WORDS. Do you just assume he is lying?

Here is video of him saying it just so you don't think he is being misquoted by the evil media: https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sho ... rcna171265
Those policies - which most Americans agree with - are NOT the same thing as adopting Project 2025 as a whole. You're misrepresenting the situation.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:15 am what kind of person continues to believe anything a pathological liar says?
Well, quickly off the top of my head, take your pick/s......
1. Gullible
2. Ignorant
3. Uneducated
4. Credulous
5. Morally lacking
6. Delusional
7. Religious :?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:28 am

Here is video of him saying it just so you don't think he is being misquoted by the evil media: https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sho ... rcna171265
Those policies - which most Americans agree with - are NOT the same thing as adopting Project 2025 as a whole. You're misrepresenting the situation.
Tell me what specifically I am misrepresenting by quoting Donald Trump saying that he is going to deport legal immigrants? And no, I do not believe that "most Americans" believe that we should deport legal immigrants who are here on work visas working in our communities and paying taxes.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:26 am
jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:15 am

Don’t care to distinguish between legal and illegal.

Don’t care that the citizens MOST affected are saying stop.

Don’t care about whether the justification for action has any basis in fact.

Don’t care about the consequences.
We don't need more immigrants - legal or illegal - in this country when we can't even take care of our own people properly.

We don't need more immigrants - legal or illegal - until we get the border situation under control and can properly vet who we do decide to let in.

I agree that MOST citizens who are affected by this idiotic policy are saying stop. It is falling on deaf ears because it is by design to begin with.

It is ludicrous to think that you can dump 15,000 Haitian migrants in a town of 58,000 people - more than 1/4 of the existing population - and not expect blowback. This lands squarely on the Border Czar Giggles and the Administration's lack of concern or care for average citizens. It is blatantly dismissive and irresponsible.
You are twisting my words, and I do not do that to you.

My opinion is that someone with legitimate criticisms of our immigration policies should be the FIRST to condemn politically-driven lies about related matters. Because the lies undermine whatever legitimacy there is to the criticisms.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:27 am

They need to go. The fact that it will be ugly is squarely on the shoulders of Brandon, Giggles, and their globalist overlords who facilitated the situation.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:30 am

Tell me what specifically I am misrepresenting by quoting Donald Trump saying that he is going to deport legal immigrants? And no, I do not believe that "most Americans" believe that we should deport legal immigrants who are here on work visas working in our communities and paying taxes.
Project 2025 includes a lot of other things aside from the immigration stuff.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:42 am

They need to go. The fact that it will be ugly is squarely on the shoulders of Brandon, Giggles, and their globalist overlords who facilitated the situation.
And will that also be where the blame is laid for the economic devastation that will result?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

We don't need more immigrants - legal or illegal - in this country when we can't even take care of our own people properly.

We don't need more immigrants - legal or illegal - until we get the border situation under control and can properly vet who we do decide to let in.

I agree that MOST citizens who are affected by this idiotic policy are saying stop. It is falling on deaf ears because it is by design to begin with.

It is ludicrous to think that you can dump 15,000 Haitian migrants in a town of 58,000 people - more than 1/4 of the existing population - and not expect blowback. This lands squarely on the Border Czar Giggles and the Administration's lack of concern or care for average citizens. It is blatantly dismissive and irresponsible.
Don't be an ignorant a-hole.
Saying we don't need more legal immigrants "in this country when we can't even take care of our own people properly" reeks of ignorance and dare I say racism.
Why is your youngest kid any more worthy of being in this country right now than a legal immigrant?

When you say, "you can dump", who exactly is the "you" and how do you feel they are being "dumped"?
Be honest, without looking it up, do you have any idea how and why they are in Springfield? Do you have any idea that the majority of them are in Springfield "legally"? Do you have any idea that their originally being in Springfield was (and in many ways still is) a GOOD thing for Springfield?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Eh, it was the City of Springfield who asked for immigrants to come there, not some decision by the Biden Administration to just randomly dump them there. Talk and misrepresenting things.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:33 am

You are twisting my words, and I do not do that to you.

My opinion is that someone with legitimate criticisms of our immigration policies should be the FIRST to condemn politically-driven lies about related matters. Because the lies undermine whatever legitimacy there is to the criticisms.
I apologize. I wasn't trying to twist your words. I agree that there is a lot of confusion about immigration policies. Part of the problem is that the accounts given by both sides are politically-motivated and are worded to stir up emotion in everyone, regardless of political affiliation. A workable policy will have to be logical and rational, which is difficult when emotions are high across the electorate.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:45 am

Eh, it was the City of Springfield who asked for immigrants to come there, not some decision by the Biden Administration to just randomly dump them there. Talk and misrepresenting things.
And it is the taxpayers of Springfield who are now asking for his resignation because of the financial kickbacks he took in exchange for "asking" for them. There is plenty of "random dumping" happening all over the place.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:43 am

Someone mentioned Project 2025 above my post.

My post is about Trump wanting to deport legal immigrants and just shows that he does not care about the law. This is purely about racism and hatred.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:45 am

Saying we don't need more legal immigrants "in this country when we can't even take care of our own people properly" reeks of ignorance and dare I say racism.
Why is your youngest kid any more worthy of being in this country right now than a legal immigrant?

When you say, "you can dump", who exactly is the "you" and how do you feel they are being "dumped"?
Be honest, without looking it up, do you have any idea how and why they are in Springfield? Do you have any idea that the majority of them are in Springfield "legally"? Do you have any idea that their originally being in Springfield was (and in many ways still is) a GOOD thing for Springfield?
My kids were born here to legal citizen parents.

The people of Springfield don't seem to think it was a good thing for them at all. There is no shortage of YouTube videos of them ripping the Mayor and City Council at public meetings and posting their own videos describing the situation. It ain't pretty.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:47 am

And it is the taxpayers of Springfield who are now asking for his resignation because of the financial kickbacks he took in exchange for "asking" for them. There is plenty of "random dumping" happening all over the place.
So you once again take something happening somewhere else and attach it to this to try to supplement your bogus case. Got it.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:49 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:45 am

My kids were born here to legal citizen parents.

The people of Springfield don't seem to think it was a good thing for them at all. There is no shortage of YouTube videos of them ripping the Mayor and City Council at public meetings and posting their own videos describing the situation. It ain't pretty.
Breaking news, a town of 58,000 has some people who don't like brown people.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:48 am
JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:43 am

Someone mentioned Project 2025 above my post.

My post is about Trump wanting to deport legal immigrants and just shows that he does not care about the law. This is purely about racism and hatred.
My mistake. Wanting what is best for you and your children and to ensure that the people being let in are not a detriment is not racism, nor is it hatred. Go read up on Agenda 2030. The WEF has been very explicit about their plans to drain the American economy dry and overrun the country with immigrants. This is part of the plan.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:42 am

"They" need to go"? Who is "they" to you? Our dumbfuck former President can't differentiate between legals and illegals and Haitians and Venezuelans. Seems you are struggling with it too.
How's this? I say your worthless kid "needs to go" if he/she/it is going to grow up to be an ignorant intolerant asshole like his/her/its father.

"globalist overlords who facilitated the situation". Yes folks, this is the clown who is educating, I mean brainwashing, your children.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:50 am
JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:47 am
So you once again take something happening somewhere else and attach it to this to try to supplement your bogus case. Got it.
Um, no.