Gutter's 5 Questions For National Play-Doh and Cinnamon Raisin Bread Day 9/16/24

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Gutter's 5 Questions For National Play-Doh and Cinnamon Raisin Bread Day 9/16/24

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. 3 yes or no questions for the price of 1.
a. Be honest, did/have you ever tasted/eaten Play-Doh?
b. If I invented flavored/edible Play-Doh and created a pickle flavor and called it Dill-Doh, do you think I could/would make over $50k profit doing it?
c. Do you like to eat cinnamon raisin bread?

2. I have asked a derivative of this question in the past.
Over your adult lifetime, on average, how many sick days (days off from work because you were actually sick and/or days you "called in" sick and weren't really sick) did/do you take a year?

3. Physical appearance wise, without seeing a photograph, which of the following options is the most attractive woman to you?
a. Blonde hair, blue eyes, 6 feet tall, 160 pounds.
b. Dark brown hair, brown eyes, 5 feet 9 inches tall, 140 pounds
c. "Red" hair, green eyes, 5 feet 7 inches tall, 140 pounds
d. Black hair, blue eyes, 5 feet 4 inches tall, 115 pounds
e. Blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5 feet 1 inch/es tall, 100 pounds

4. Caleb Williams has not thrown a TD pass in 2 games. Caleb Williams has thrown 2 interceptions in 2 games. How many TD passes and how many Interceptions do you think he will finish the regular season with?

5. Two parter. Guess which ONE of the following shoes is my favorite and guess which of the shoes I own.
a.

b.

c.

d.

e.

f.

g.

h.

i.

j.

k.

l.

m.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Re: Gutter's 5 Questions For National Play-Doh and Cinnamon Raisin Bread Day 9/16/24

Post by twocoach »

1. 3 yes or no questions for the price of 1.
a. Indirectly because it was on my hands but not directly.
b. Yes, easily.
c. Yes.

2. Maybe 1 or 2 actual sick days. I mostly take mental health days to recharge my battery or take days off for events/trips.

3. F - all of them. Never eliminate an option based on descriptions.

4. 12 TDs, 16 INTs

5. No clue.
DeletedUser

Re: Gutter's 5 Questions For National Play-Doh and Cinnamon Raisin Bread Day 9/16/24

Post by DeletedUser »

1. Yes. No. Yes.

2. Thankfully I am rarely sick. And thankfully I don't have a set amount of "days off". I miss work because I am truly sick less than a handful of days per year.

3. LOL they all sound fine.

4. I don't know

5. I don't know. But my 7 year old son would love your taste in shoes.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

1. a. Yes. It's strangely salty. Like. Nevermind.
b. Market that shit like crazy. It should work. It's sex, and lots of women (me ex being one) seem to really like dill pickles. Side thought...market it towards the preggos?
c. Not specifically, but Wheatfields has some nut and raisin like thing in one of the daily breads that I buy and make toast out of sometimes. It's delicious, despite my dislike of most applications of raisin-like things.

2. I don't know, but when I was a teacher I always had zero days left at the end of each contract year. And I wasn't sick that often, other than my first month when I thought I was sick but realized that's just how teachers feel when they are around all the dirty-ass kids everyone sends to schools.

3. d is my general 'wheelhouse'. But now, probably closer to 165 is reality.

4. 6 tds. 9 interceptions.

5. Yay, sneakers!
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

1.) Yes, I recall eating Play-Doh as a kid. No idea re: the Dill-Doh concept. No. The raisins gross me out. I also rarely eat bread.
2.) I think I took one sick day last year, and the year prior to that, none. My average over the last decade has probably been less than one. I don't call in sick unless I am incapacitated.
3.) e.
4.) Don't care. Don't pay much attention to anything but Chiefs. Rarely have/get time to even watch them.
5.) No idea. I'll go with d.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. a. not that I remember but very likely yes
b. yes, depending on how well it's marketed
c. it's fine but I don't buy it

2. 2 to 3
3. c? Switch red with blonde and it's definitely c
4. 16 TDs, 19 INTs
5. Not sure but I might only wear 1 of those 13 options
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

a. Yes
b. Probably 49K
c. Yes but I prefer it toasted

2. 2

3. d

4. 6 9 He's going to get injured - I'm shocked he survived last night.

5. Tough for me to pick a favorite but I have gotten the most compliments on b and they are in the least 50% of value in regards to the other options.
I own all of them.
In order of which I wear the most often.....
b/e/k/m/g/f/h/l/I/j/d/c/a (I have never worn a. expect once to walk around my apartment for about 10 steps).
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

pdub wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:45 am 1. a. not that I remember but very likely yes
b. yes, depending on how well it's marketed
c. it's fine but I don't buy it

2. 2 to 3
3. c? Switch red with blonde and it's definitely c
4. 16 TDs, 19 INTs
5. Not sure but I might only wear 1 of those 13 options
5. If I had to guess, it's either m or e.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

It's l.
e was 2nd place.
If I got e for free i'd have to think about whether I wanted to keep them...I might keep l.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

omg!!!

gutter brought politics to the off-topic board!!!

quick, somebody call out!!

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

pdub wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:56 am It's l.
e was 2nd place.
If I got e for free i'd have to think about whether I wanted to keep them...I might keep l.
Interesting. Those are the Tinker Hatfield Kobe 11s. I don't wear them often. I like to keep them clean. Also, they run a little tight and narrow and while I fluctuate between a 10.5/11/11.5, mine are a 10.5 so they are snug. Prefer to wear a very thin sock if/when I wear them.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:58 am omg!!!

Where/when? On the Conspiracies thread? I suppose that might be politics for me to ask if the jab played a roll but I didn't give it much thought.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:15 pm

Where/when? On the Conspiracies thread? I suppose that might be politics for me to ask if the jab played a roll but I didn't give it much thought.
it was in your other “questions” thread

3. It's inevitable that there will be unrest when the next President is announced and then when the next President is inaugurated.
I'm confident 95% of the people on here feel it will be much worse if Harris wins than if Trump wins.
My question should/would be - why? Instead I will ask, if Trump loses, what is the over/under on how many whacked out posts randy AND psych will collectively post on this site between November 5th 2024 and January 30th 2025 (I extended it a bit after the inauguration), regarding their feeling the election was "stolen"/"fraudulent"?

i personally don’t care…politics is bound to bleed into other discussions even when people don’t mean for it to. i commented merely because your post was overtly political, while the one i was called out for, wasn’t
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:10 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:15 pm

it was in your other “questions” thread

3. It's inevitable that there will be unrest when the next President is announced and then when the next President is inaugurated.
I'm confident 95% of the people on here feel it will be much worse if Harris wins than if Trump wins.
My question should/would be - why? Instead I will ask, if Trump loses, what is the over/under on how many whacked out posts randy AND psych will collectively post on this site between November 5th 2024 and January 30th 2025 (I extended it a bit after the inauguration), regarding their feeling the election was "stolen"/"fraudulent"?

i personally don’t care…politics is bound to bleed into other discussions even when people don’t mean for it to. i commented merely because your post was overtly political, while the one i was called out for, wasn’t
Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification! Yeah, fuck pdub (and/or whoever else may have called you out) for being inconsistent! ;) :D
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. a. yes
b. yes
c. no

2. 2? But it's irrelevant for me.

3. probably C. if c was blonde or dirty blonde it'd easily C

4. 14TDs 20 Ints

5. not sure

but the 14s (design based off his Ferrari) are not comfortable shies. The 3s are super comfortable on the other hand. Although I like the original colorways the best. True blue is the best...I dont love the Carolina blue look on those.
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

TDub wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:44 pm 1. a. yes
b. yes
c. no

4. 14TDs 20 Ints

5. not sure

but the 14s (design based off his Ferrari) are not comfortable shies. The 3s are super comfortable on the other hand. Although I like the original colorways the best. True blue is the best...I dont love the Carolina blue look on those.
Interesting analysis. For ME, on a 1-10 scale of comfort, I put the 14s at about a 5. I put the 3s at about a 5.
Most comfortable of the shoes I listed are the LeBron 15s followed by the Clogposites.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:16 pm
b. yes
c. no

4. 14TDs 20 Ints

5. not sure

Interesting analysis. For ME, on a 1-10 scale of comfort, I put the 14s at about a 5. I put the 3s at about a 5.
Most comfortable of the shoes I listed are the LeBron 15s followed by the Clogposites.
the most comfortable shoes I've worn for actually playing basketball is by far the 13s

11s are comfortable too but not enough support for my lifelong weak ankles. Same with the 4s. 10s are comfortable but not real great looking.

9s and 2s are hideous and uncomfortable, 1s are iconic but uncomfortable. 5s,6s and 7s are ok 6s are the worst of the 3. 8s are kinds ugly but comfortable.
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

TDub wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:12 pm
b. yes
c. no

4. 14TDs 20 Ints

5. not sure

the most comfortable shoes I've worn for actually playing basketball is by far the 13s

11s are comfortable too but not enough support for my lifelong weak ankles. Same with the 4s. 10s are comfortable but not real great looking.

9s and 2s are hideous and uncomfortable, 1s are iconic but uncomfortable. 5s,6s and 7s are ok 6s are the worst of the 3. 8s are kinds ugly but comfortable.
Thanks for taking the time to share!
Obviously we have different types of feet and that dictates what is and isn't comfortable for us.
I'm not a basketball player. 13s are too tight on my toes. I don't like the way 11s feel. 4s tend to be too clunky and I don't like the way they feel.
I actually like 10s. Not a fan of 9s. 2s are weird. I walk kind of funny when I wear them. I have a couple of pairs including the A Ma Maniéres. I size up in them but after wearing them a while I feel like the top of my foot is off.
1s are indeed uncomfortable but I will say they are more comfortable than I give them credit for being.
5s - Not bad for me. 6s - Better than 5s for me. I like the way they look too. 7s - Close to terrible for me. 8s - No good for me.

Comfort wise, I have to say the high 20s and low 30s are pretty good for me.
I forget I have a pair of 35s (the Rui's) that I like the way they feel but I barley ever wear because I don't love that they are black.

I have a pair of 31s (Chinese New Year's) I wear fairly frequently. Got them cheap. I laugh (it's actually not funny) that I have a pair of shoes that I got for a 1/10th as much money as other shoes that I wear that are less comfortable.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:47 pm
TDub wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:12 pm
I don't know any of them after about the 17s...thats about when I quit playing competively (outside if mens leagues) so I quit wearing them for the most part. Plus they got uglier and more generic looking after he quit playing

Thanks for taking the time to share!
Obviously we have different types of feet and that dictates what is and isn't comfortable for us.
I'm not a basketball player. 13s are too tight on my toes. I don't like the way 11s feel. 4s tend to be too clunky and I don't like the way they feel.
I actually like 10s. Not a fan of 9s. 2s are weird. I walk kind of funny when I wear them. I have a couple of pairs including the A Ma Maniéres. I size up in them but after wearing them a while I feel like the top of my foot is off.
1s are indeed uncomfortable but I will say they are more comfortable than I give them credit for being.
5s - Not bad for me. 6s - Better than 5s for me. I like the way they look too. 7s - Close to terrible for me. 8s - No good for me.

Comfort wise, I have to say the high 20s and low 30s are pretty good for me.
I forget I have a pair of 35s (the Rui's) that I like the way they feel but I barley ever wear because I don't love that they are black.

I have a pair of 31s (Chinese New Year's) I wear fairly frequently. Got them cheap. I laugh (it's actually not funny) that I have a pair of shoes that I got for a 1/10th as much money as other shoes that I wear that are less comfortable.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I don't know how I did that and out my response in your quote....and above your quote..but I'm not fixing it....
Just Ledoux it