Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:23 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:55 pm
Overlander wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:09 pm What is crazy to me is that we have a few users on this board who claim to be abundantly smarter than the rest of us parroting a book written by someone with absolutely no expertise in the field as some kind of proof.
What is crazy to me is that a modern day Willy Loman feels even remotely equipped to lecture anyone else about matters pertaining to anything other than selling shitty boats and meeting D list celebrities. It is important to be well-liked.
The view from between your ears is as depressing as I assumed it would be.
I’m sure being you is pretty depressing regardless of the view.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:32 pm
Overlander wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:23 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:55 pm

What is crazy to me is that a modern day Willy Loman feels even remotely equipped to lecture anyone else about matters pertaining to anything other than selling shitty boats and meeting D list celebrities. It is important to be well-liked.
The view from between your ears is as depressing as I assumed it would be.
I’m sure being you is pretty depressing regardless of the view.
Flail away
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Oil has become a hated asset. There are good reasons to be optimistic about the price of gas going forward. China's economy, unlike the US', has still not recovered from Covid. And now, the number of EVs on their roads replacing ICE is becoming meaningful, and their large trucks etc changing from diesel to LNG, means it's possible China's peak consumption might have already happened, and will trend downward from here. We can hope!

Thanks Kamala, and Joe!

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Kamala is out there doing the work and spreading the word on what she will work on if elected.

More polls should come out this week. The polls last week looked very promising.

The couple of women who we know who went to the Kamala rallies in NC came out on fire. Interestingly one of them was an R stalwart in past years. But now is firmly in Camp Kamala and is voting a blue ticket to send a message. How many more ooff these unaccounted for R women voters are switching their allegiance because R now stands for Rube, not conseRvatism?

The R pundits keep quietly admitting that if trumpty plumpty loses NC it's game over.

I read that R senator candidates in swing States are trailing trumpets plummy in the polls. Historically, they should be doing well. trumpty is dragging the Rube party down with him, again.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Kamala is meeting with the Teamsters today to discuss her economic plans and how she can help union workers.

trumpty plumpty is launching his new grift tonight, World Liberty Financial. Another effort to get the rubes to transfer their wealth to their lord and savior.

Compare and contrast.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:20 pm Kamala is meeting with the Teamsters today to discuss her economic plans and how she can help union workers.

trumpty plumpty is launching his new grift tonight, World Liberty Financial. Another effort to get the rubes to transfer their wealth to their lord and savior.

Compare and contrast.
Nerdery alert - don't be surprised when Trump doesn't sell the Truth Social stock (the value of which he's been trying to goose over the last several weeks) as soon as he is legally permitted to do so. It probably serves his purposes just as well - if not better - to borrow against the stock.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

If kamala were elected I hope she follows through on promises. She's obviously full of shit tho. She's already in office. There is absolutely no reason she needs to wait until day one to do any of these things. It's all a ploy for votes. She already is in fucking office

The problem with a lot of kamalas promises, is they are about results and not the policies that will get us there. We've seen this before in politics. You promise shit you can't accomplish and then have unintended consequences in trying to get there. And a bunch of the problems she's claiming she will fix, and problems her and Joe's administration created
Last edited by randylahey on Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:23 pm She's already in office. There is absolutely no reason she needs to wait until day one to do anything of these things. It's all a ploy for votes. She already is in fucking office
This might be the silliest line of attack out there against Harris - which is really saying something.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:23 pm If kamala were elected I hope she follows through on promises. She's obviously full of shit tho. She's already in office. There is absolutely no reason she needs to wait until day one to do any of these things. It's all a ploy for votes. She already is in fucking office

The problem with a lot of kamalas promises, is they are about results and not the policies that will get us there. We've seen this before in politics. You promise shit you can't accomplish and then have unintended consequences in trying to get there. And a bunch of the problems she's claiming she will fix, and problems her and Joe's administration created
Respectfully...

"If kamala were elected I hope she follows through on promises".
* You don't like many of her "promises", why would you hope she follows through on them?

"She's already in office".
* Which office is she in? Sure, she's in "an" "office" but she's not the President.

"There is absolutely no reason she needs to wait until day one to do any of these things".
* a. Like I said, she's not the President. b. The President needs Congress to help him/her "do" "any of these things". They don't happen as soon as the President snaps his/her fingers.

"The problem with a lot of kamalas promises, is they are about results and not the policies that will get us there".
* Are you saying she doesn't have plans?

"You promise shit you can't accomplish and then have unintended consequences in trying to get there".
* Yep. Happens to the best and worst of them.

"And a bunch of the problems she's claiming she will fix, and problems her and Joe's administration created."
* Yep. Imagine that! Wanting to, and trying to, fix problems. I prefer to give her credit for that than fault her for it.

Many of the things you said about her can be said about Trump. Bottom line, they both are poor choices for different reasons - and some of the same reasons.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:25 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:23 pm She's already in office. There is absolutely no reason she needs to wait until day one to do anything of these things. It's all a ploy for votes. She already is in fucking office
This might be the silliest line of attack out there against Harris - which is really saying something.
it illustrates a fundamental lack of understanding about how things work between the POTUS and VPOTUS
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:59 pm
it illustrates a fundamental lack of understanding about how things work between the POTUS and VPOTUS
Particularly if you imagine - which is not difficult to do - the screeching that would have emanated from the right if Harris was AT ANY TIME exercising, as Vice President, the powers of the presidency.

And also, not for nothing, aside from holding a clipboard (as it were) the VP has a single ordinary-course Constitutional duty. And it just so happens that Harris has performed that duty more than any VP in our country's history - even the two-termers!
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

I just wish , la wasn’t so vague about her campaign issues. Just sayin “I want to help the middle class”, or “I want to fix the Palestinian problem (wanting a two state solution).
At least Biden did a couple of things first off by X’ing the XL Pipeline and stopped the “Wall construction.
Maybe she can’t go into detail?
Originally Imzcount (Why do politicians think “hope” is a plan ?)
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

dolomite wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:36 pm I just wish , la wasn’t so vague about her campaign issues. Just sayin “I want to help the middle class”, or “I want to fix the Palestinian problem (wanting a two state solution).
At least Biden did a couple of things first off by X’ing the XL Pipeline and stopped the “Wall construction.
Maybe she can’t go into detail?
Someone else posted this. I'll post it again. It SOMEWHAT helps be a little less vague.
https://kamalaharris.com/issues/
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Who, then, pray tell, has been running things the last 3 1/2 years? It became painfully obvious that it wasn’t Brandon. So, was it Giggles, or are you ready to admit that there is merit to the Deep State puppet theory?
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

and that’s exactly the sort of unserious statement that get you labeled a fucktard
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:51 pm and that’s exactly the sort of unserious statement that get you labeled a fucktard
Low rent psychoanalysis headed your way shortly!
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Speaker Johnson, let's give Kamala what she wants! She is in charge. Republicans know damned well what divided government is. SCOTUS certainly lives that dream.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:23 pm If kamala were elected I hope she follows through on promises. She's obviously full of shit tho.
You mean like how Trump built a Big Beautiful Wall (TM) and got Mexico to pay for it?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:49 pm

Who, then, pray tell, has been running things the last 3 1/2 years? It became painfully obvious that it wasn’t Brandon. So, was it Giggles, or are you ready to admit that there is merit to the Deep State puppet theory?
JFK. Duh. He's not really dead. He's 107 years young.
Being serious, Brandon was "running things" during the last 3.5 years. Sure, perhaps he was brain dead at times but he was still running things.

Ok, I admit my lack of knowledge. Please educate me in regards to these 3 things.
1. If the Deep State has their puppet, and it's Harris, what exactly is their goal?
2. Money and politics have gone hand in hand for a very long time. Of course the money people have control over politicians. Of course in some/many ways that's a bad thing. Are there any ways in which it may be a good thing?
3. Neither Harris nor Trump would/will be good Presidents for me for various reasons. I lose no matter which one gets elected. Robert F. Kennedy Jr./Nicole Shanahan will be on the ballot when I go to vote in November. If I vote for them, who am I helping more - Trump or Harris?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:23 pm
JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:49 pm
JFK. Duh. He's not really dead. He's 107 years young.
Being serious, Brandon was "running things" during the last 3.5 years. Sure, perhaps he was brain dead at times but he was still running things.

Ok, I admit my lack of knowledge. Please educate me in regards to these 3 things.
1. If the Deep State has their puppet, and it's Harris, what exactly is their goal?
2. Money and politics have gone hand in hand for a very long time. Of course the money people have control over politicians. Of course in some/many ways that's a bad thing. Are there any ways in which it may be a good thing?
3. Neither Harris nor Trump would/will be good Presidents for me for various reasons. I lose no matter which one gets elected. Robert F. Kennedy Jr./Nicole Shanahan will be on the ballot when I go to vote in November. If I vote for them, who am I helping more - Trump or Harris?
1.) It’s all outlined in the World Economic Forum’s Agenda 2023 document, which is readily available online. The goal is to wreck the U.S. economy so they can plunder us for land and resources.

2.) I can’t think of anything good about it. It’s why I can tolerate Trump. He already has money, so he can’t be bought.

3.) I don’t know. Tough call in Illinois.