Ugh.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:49 pm
KUTradition wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:59 pm
jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:25 pm

This might be the silliest line of attack out there against Harris - which is really saying something.
it illustrates a fundamental lack of understanding about how things work between the POTUS and VPOTUS
Who, then, pray tell, has been running things the last 3 1/2 years? It became painfully obvious that it wasn’t Brandon. So, was it Giggles, or are you ready to admit that there is merit to the Deep State puppet theory?
More paranoia.
They are out to get you.
Be afraid
Broham
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:45 pm
KUTradition wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:59 pm
it illustrates a fundamental lack of understanding about how things work between the POTUS and VPOTUS
Who, then, pray tell, has been running things the last 3 1/2 years? It became painfully obvious that it wasn’t Brandon. So, was it Giggles, or are you ready to admit that there is merit to the Deep State puppet theory?
More paranoia.
They are out to get you.
Be afraid
Who has been running the country? Serious question.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:45 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:23 pm

JFK. Duh. He's not really dead. He's 107 years young.
Being serious, Brandon was "running things" during the last 3.5 years. Sure, perhaps he was brain dead at times but he was still running things.

Ok, I admit my lack of knowledge. Please educate me in regards to these 3 things.
1. If the Deep State has their puppet, and it's Harris, what exactly is their goal?
2. Money and politics have gone hand in hand for a very long time. Of course the money people have control over politicians. Of course in some/many ways that's a bad thing. Are there any ways in which it may be a good thing?
3. Neither Harris nor Trump would/will be good Presidents for me for various reasons. I lose no matter which one gets elected. Robert F. Kennedy Jr./Nicole Shanahan will be on the ballot when I go to vote in November. If I vote for them, who am I helping more - Trump or Harris?
1.) It’s all outlined in the World Economic Forum’s Agenda 2023 document, which is readily available online. The goal is to wreck the U.S. economy so they can plunder us for land and resources.

2.) I can’t think of anything good about it. It’s why I can tolerate Trump. He already has money, so he can’t be bought.

3.) I don’t know. Tough call in Illinois.
Thanks for taking the time to respond.
Unfortunately your response to #1 confused me more. I suppose the logic is - bad for the USA is good for "the Deep State"? I understand how that's possible but overall, after my 35+ years in the "finance industry", I tend to believe the majority of wealthy people prefer when "the economy" and "the market" are doing well.
Then I read your response to #2. More confusion. Trump can't be bought - because he has money? I don't believe that to be true. I know plenty of wealthy people who can be (and are) bought.
One of the good things I can think of is - What if the money people are using their money to influence our politicians to do good things for people and our country?
Your response to #3, I think I would be hurting Trump more because I am pretty confident Harris wins Illinois.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:56 pm

More paranoia.
They are out to get you.
Be afraid
The President of the United States. APPOINTED and voted in Political Advisors. Congress. The Supreme Court. Governors. Mayors.
Is there corruption and are their people influencing their decisions? Sure, but then tell me, who is it that you feel is running your classroom when you are teaching?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:15 pm

More paranoia.
They are out to get you.
Be afraid
Sure, but then tell me, who is it that you feel is running your classroom when you are teaching?
Meh. That analogy doesn't really hold. I'm fully in possession of my faculties and am awake and alert all day. If we're honest, Brandon hasn't been all there for a long time, and now he just hangs out at the beach most of the time. Somebody - and if it's not Giggles, so be it - is making decisions and running the show, and it ain't him.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Brandon and Giggles.
You are consistent in your douchiness, if nothing else.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

More paranoia.
They are out to get you.
Be afraid
"They" have
Broham
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the answer is BARRACK HOUSEIN OBAMA

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:22 pm Brandon and Giggles.
Aww. Are you jealous?

I can give you a nickname, too, if that would help.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:27 pm
Aww. Are you jealous?

Like a 10 year old?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:54 pm
JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:27 pm
Aww. Are you jealous?

Like a 10 year old?
You’re the one acting butt hurt. I’m just trying to help. I have juice boxes, too, if that sounds better.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

and you wonder why you get "picked on"
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I did listen to some conservative talk radio today as I do from time to time just as I listen to some left leaning stuff from time to time to try and get a different viewpoint.

Boy oh boy they've left the building. BUT, I now see where you guys get your info and then run here to repeat it as quickly as possible and nearly word for word.

Whats insane to me is that so many immediately believe everything that is said by some idiot talking on a radio show without bothering to do any sort of mental logistics checking to see if it's likely to be accurate. I mean half the shit I heard today isn't even possible much less probable
Just Ledoux it
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Psych is like the bully holding another kids head underwater.
The kid has enough and kicks the shit out of and he runs and cry’s to his mom that he is getting bullied
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TDub wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:05 pm and you wonder why you get "picked on"
I never start it, but I will finish it.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:11 pm Psych is like the bully holding another kids head underwater.
The kid has enough and kicks the shit out of and he runs and cry’s to his mom that he is getting bullied
Oh, dear. Somebody got a taste of their own medicine and didn’t like it very much. I’ve asked you repeatedly to either address me respectfully or leave me alone. You couldn’t manage to do either. Now you’re getting what you get.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:21 pm
TDub wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:05 pm and you wonder why you get "picked on"
I never start it, but I will finish it.
"They" start it
Broham
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TDub wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:09 pm I did listen to some conservative talk radio today as I do from time to time just as I listen to some left leaning stuff from time to time to try and get a different viewpoint.

Boy oh boy they've left the building. BUT, I now see where you guys get your info and then run here to repeat it as quickly as possible and nearly word for word.

Whats insane to me is that so many immediately believe everything that is said by some idiot talking on a radio show without bothering to do any sort of mental logistics checking to see if it's likely to be accurate. I mean half the shit I heard today isn't even possible much less probable
You’d almost think that, after seeing an election stolen, people don’t trust the “mainstream” media anymore. Weird.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Are you still running with that horseshit?
Broham
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:29 pm Are you still running with that horseshit?
It is all the right has left.
An avalanche of stupid claims