Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by defixione »

Flailing.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Lil Bobby, he's the dude who eats roadkill, maybe he is eating the dogs and cats in Ohio?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

japhy wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:33 pm Lil Bobby, he's the dude who eats roadkill, maybe he is eating the dogs and cats in Ohio?
They would go to waste otherwise he says
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

pendejo....
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Give this video a fair chance. How can you not like the idea of this? This is exactly why they want you to hate him

https://x.com/LRobertJohnson2/status/18 ... zgfZg&s=19
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:58 am Give this video a fair chance. How can you not like the idea of this? This is exactly why they want you to hate him

It lost me at “we’re [Trump and me] gonna fire anyone who betrays the public trust or lies to the public.”

And even before then, it’s just the usual airy, conspiratorial sloganeering that is - shocker, this next part - not supported by objective evidence.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

giggles

i’m not sure who has the worst track record…twitter, rfk, or randi
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:06 am
randylahey wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:58 am Give this video a fair chance. How can you not like the idea of this? This is exactly why they want you to hate him

It lost me at “we’re [Trump and me] gonna fire anyone who betrays the public trust or lies to the public.”

And even before then, it’s just the usual airy, conspiratorial sloganeering that is - shocker, this next part - not supported by objective evidence.
He lost me when using Trump. Some of the other things in the video I absolutely agree with, but I do not trust Trump (or most in the GoP that won't speak up against Trump's poor behavior, etc) to be the one to implement such things. He's the guy (Trump) in the last debate that he is not an extremist when it comes to women's rights (I believe that), but...and a big but...he stacked the court with justices who are and intend to undo decades of progress on this front. Further, the appointment, make no mistake, is definitely Quid Pro Quo. I'd love to see The Court start to rule opposite of what we all expect. The reaction would induce hilarity from Trump, no doubt.

The system is broken, no doubt. RFK isn't wrong. That's been being voiced for as long as I've been old enough to pay attention to such things (and I know way before). Ultimately, 'we' are going to eat ourselves from the inside-out.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am

He lost me when using Trump. Some of the other things in the video I absolutely agree with, but I do not trust Trump (or most in the GoP that won't speak up against Trump's poor behavior, etc) to be the one to implement such things. He's the guy (Trump) in the last debate that he is not an extremist when it comes to women's rights (I believe that), but...and a big but...he stacked the court with justices who are and intend to undo decades of progress on this front. Further, the appointment, make no mistake, is definitely Quid Pro Quo. I'd love to see The Court start to rule opposite of what we all expect. The reaction would induce hilarity from Trump, no doubt.

The system is broken, no doubt. RFK isn't wrong. That's been being voiced for as long as I've been old enough to pay attention to such things (and I know way before). Ultimately, 'we' are going to eat ourselves from the inside-out.
I certainly think there’s a lot that’s broken.

I am even more certain that one lights one’s credibility on fire by tying one’s message - particularly a message about truth, honesty, fairness, transparency and justice - to this particular tugboat.

And that makes me wonder about the genuineness of the messenger in the first place.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:29 am
And that makes me wonder about the genuineness of the messenger in the first place.
l

Agree. But as someone who finds Trump 100% disgusting, I try to realize the 'why' to why some others don't, and not necessarily apply the same thought process/bile to everyone that does. That's equally dangerous, and, at this point, where I think many (including many here) are with things. I don't blame anyone for their viewpoint, I just don't share the same.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:38 am
l

Agree. But as someone who finds Trump 100% disgusting, I try to realize the 'why' to why some others don't, and not necessarily apply the same thought process/bile to everyone that does. That's equally dangerous, and, at this point, where I think many (including many here) are with things. I don't blame anyone for their viewpoint, I just don't share the same.
I will just say - I feel sorry for, not angry at, RFK. I think he is vulnerable and being used.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am

I certainly think there’s a lot that’s broken.

I am even more certain that one lights one’s credibility on fire by tying one’s message - particularly a message about truth, honesty, fairness, transparency and justice - to this particular tugboat.

but rfk had his own issues of honesty and…logic? prior to trump

why anyone would take what he says seriously is beyond me
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

You guys are showing your syndrome. Brainwashed to hate trump no matter what.

He could say the sky is blue and water is wet and you'd argue against it
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:05 am You guys are showing your syndrome. Brainwashed to hate trump no matter what.

Credibility is earned in drops and lost in buckets.

And one kicks over one's entire bucket of credibility by saying things like, "we’re [Trump and me] gonna fire anyone who betrays the public trust or lies to the public."
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:31 am
randylahey wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:05 am You guys are showing your syndrome. Brainwashed to hate trump no matter what.

And one kicks over one's entire bucket of credibility by saying things like, "we’re [Trump and me] gonna fire anyone who betrays the public trust or lies to the public."
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBigMouseHouse/s/2vKxpYTFVe
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Never heard that one before.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:57 am

I cannot believe I need to say this out loud, but one also kicks over one's entire bucket of credibility (whatever was in it) by responding to adult conversations with a dildo meme on a subreddit called "TheBigMouseHouse".
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:28 am
randylahey wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:57 am

I cannot believe I need to say this out loud, but one also kicks over one's entire bucket of credibility (whatever was in it) by responding to adult conversations with a dildo meme on a subreddit called "TheBigMouseHouse".
You clicked on a randi link?
Broham
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:29 am
jfish26 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:28 am
You clicked on a randi link?
It is probably spitting into the wind, but I choose not to respond to things Randy posts without at least trying to digest what they are.