Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
DrPepper

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by DrPepper »

You have a messiah complex. Trump has gotten you to believe that he, alone, can save you.

Like in 2020, I sure wish Trump knew something about government and the law. We thought he would be more Presidential after he was sworn in (he was not). We thought his handlers would handle him (they could not). We thought the balance of powers would protect the USA (it did not). We thought he would stop running his business when he became President, he did not. We thought he would appoint qualified people in top positions, he appointed his daughter. We thought he would not waste money, he billed the US millions for his leisure trips to his own properties. He said in 2016, "I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf," but then he visited golf clubs over 280 times, and that cost us $142M.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:29 pm Are you still running with that horseshit?
You will never convince me otherwise.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

trumpty and the cult are gonna start getting even more crazy....the polls are starting to show the results of the Great "They Are Eating Dogs!" Debate.
Who Is Favored To Win The 2024 Presidential Election?

538 uses polling, economic and demographic data to explore likely election outcomes.

Harris wins 61 times out of 100

in our simulations of the 2024 presidential election.

Trump wins 39 times out of 100.
This is a big swing from the polls and percentages before the debate meltdown.

I smell uppity in the air.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you spelled curry wrong
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:05 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:15 pm
JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:56 pm

Who has been running the country? Serious question.
Sure, but then tell me, who is it that you feel is running your classroom when you are teaching?
Meh. That analogy doesn't really hold. I'm fully in possession of my faculties and am awake and alert all day. If we're honest, Brandon hasn't been all there for a long time, and now he just hangs out at the beach most of the time. Somebody - and if it's not Giggles, so be it - is making decisions and running the show, and it ain't him.
Few things.
To me, the analogy holds if you realize/recognize the analogy in the manner in which I meant it - and you implied.
I'll explain... You work for other people. Other people fund the institution you work for. While you may have free rein as to what you teach your students, the reality is, you and the people you work for are ultimately being controlled by the people who fund your school.

It's debatable if you are in full possession of your faculties. I bet if I had 100 independent psychoanalysts evaluate you, at least 5 of them would have valid arguments why you are not in full possession of your facilities. That's not as big of an insult as you are probably taking it as being. Many if not most people are psychologically a little "lost" at times.

I happen to agree with you that Brandon hasn't been "all there" for a long time but he's been "there" most of the time for a long time. He doesn't just "hang out at the beach most of the time". That's like saying Trump was at the golf course most of the time when he was President. Yes, he's been at the beach at times during the day and it would be a better look if he was at the White House in the Oval Office all day. Presidents just don't do that anymore.
YES!!!! "SomebodyS" (plural) are working for and with the President to help make decisions and run the show. Just like it's been since the days of George Washington.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:00 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:29 pm Are you still running with that horseshit?
Which means you shouldn't really be teaching.
You are living in a reality based more on what you feel should be than is.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

pdub wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:27 am
But, someone known as a pathological liar who has always and continues to blame the refs in every situation because he's a coward told Psych the election was stolen, so there is that.

And, FYI, where Psych teaches, "reality based" is the antithesis of considerations.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Shirley wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:38 am

But, someone known as a pathological liar who has always and continues to blame the refs in every situation because he's a coward told Psych the election was stolen, so there is that.

And, FYI, where Psych teaches, "reality based" is the antithesis of considerations.
hey what's Sparko have to do with this?
Just Ledoux it
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

I see you are en expert on my field now. Impressive. Good for you! I will forward your suggestions to my Dean immediately.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

She might agree with him. Who knows?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Ohhh.
Is he at a religious school or something?
Checks out.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

defixione wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:09 am She might agree with him. Who knows?
Great!
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

pdub wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:21 am

Ohhh.
Is he at a religious school or something?
Checks out.
So, we're doxxing people around here now?

Classy, guys.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Well, if it's info you've never provided then absolutely, we will not be posting that and i'd be removing it immediately and warning/timeout-ing any instance of it.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

pdub wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:39 am Well, if it's info you've never provided then absolutely, we will not be posting that and i'd be removing it immediately and warning/timeout-ing any instance of it.
If anyone does that, please get rid of them for a minimum of a month. That's not cool, regardless of situation.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

.com wasn't born yesterday, some of us go back a couple of decades.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

^^^^
was thinking about this the other day, and trying to recall when i formally joined the commie…easily 15-20 years ago
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:25 pm
TDub wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:09 pm I did listen to some conservative talk radio today as I do from time to time just as I listen to some left leaning stuff from time to time to try and get a different viewpoint.

Boy oh boy they've left the building. BUT, I now see where you guys get your info and then run here to repeat it as quickly as possible and nearly word for word.

Whats insane to me is that so many immediately believe everything that is said by some idiot talking on a radio show without bothering to do any sort of mental logistics checking to see if it's likely to be accurate. I mean half the shit I heard today isn't even possible much less probable
You’d almost think that, after seeing an election stolen, people don’t trust the “mainstream” media anymore. Weird.
5 questions.
1. Why do you believe the election was stolen?

2. I am confident the "mainstream media" could report that I am sitting on a chair in my living room right now and you would assume it is NOT true. Just as I am confident some strongly conservative media source would report the same thing and you would believe it IS true. Would you bother to ask me so you could decide on your own?

3. Which of these 3 things did you believe would happen or did happen?
a. "So, a little before debate time, he gets a shot in the ass. They want to strengthen him up so he comes out, he'll come out, okay, I say he'll come out all jacked up, right? All jacked up."
b. “They’re eating the dogs. They’re eating the cats. They’re eating the pets of the people that live there.”
c. "I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."

4. Back when we had the 3 main networks and people got their NEWS from Cronkite, Brinkley, and Chancellor, do you feel collectively they were more liberal or conservative?

5. Do you believe everything in the Old Testament and New Testament actually happened?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:26 am
JKLivin wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:25 pm
TDub wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:09 pm I did listen to some conservative talk radio today as I do from time to time just as I listen to some left leaning stuff from time to time to try and get a different viewpoint.

Boy oh boy they've left the building. BUT, I now see where you guys get your info and then run here to repeat it as quickly as possible and nearly word for word.

Whats insane to me is that so many immediately believe everything that is said by some idiot talking on a radio show without bothering to do any sort of mental logistics checking to see if it's likely to be accurate. I mean half the shit I heard today isn't even possible much less probable
You’d almost think that, after seeing an election stolen, people don’t trust the “mainstream” media anymore. Weird.
5 questions.
1. Why do you believe the election was stolen?
Trump was leading until the wee hours of the morning. Then, magically, a bunch of ballots for Biden appeared. There are accounts of a "water main break" in Georgia that shut down a polling center and multiple eyewitness accounts of boxes being brought into a secure area. It is suspicious to say the least.

2. I am confident the "mainstream media" could report that I am sitting on a chair in my living room right now and you would assume it is NOT true. Just as I am confident some strongly conservative media source would report the same thing and you would believe it IS true. Would you bother to ask me so you could decide on your own?
Assuming I know you and believe you to be a trustworthy individual, yes.

3. Which of these 3 things did you believe would happen or did happen?
a. "So, a little before debate time, he gets a shot in the ass. They want to strengthen him up so he comes out, he'll come out, okay, I say he'll come out all jacked up, right? All jacked up."
b. “They’re eating the dogs. They’re eating the cats. They’re eating the pets of the people that live there.”
c. "I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."

a. There is no doubt that Brandon was on speed, not just for the debate, but for many of his public appearances.

4. Back when we had the 3 main networks and people got their NEWS from Cronkite, Brinkley, and Chancellor, do you feel collectively they were more liberal or conservative?
Hard to say. I was very young in those days. Definitely not as skewed liberal as today.

5. Do you believe everything in the Old Testament and New Testament actually happened?
I think the Bible is sacred literature, meaning that some of the accounts in it are intended to illustrate things that are true, but may not be true themselves. The Bible is a combination of historical accounts, poetry, prophecy, and letters written to various people to instruct them in matters of doctrine and polity. It is not intended to be an objective historical account, nor is it intended to be a science textbook, i.e. I don't believe in a literal 7 day creation, but I do believe that God created things, which could have been in a manner consistent with evolution in many ways. People who read/use the Bible for unintended purposes frustrate me because they are ignorant act foolishly as a result.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »