Totally random thread

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Totally random thread

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Overlander wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:27 pm #3 has your eyes Gutter!

Plus, super creepy post
None have my eyes. I dated their mother before they were conceived. I know their father. Good guy. They're better off with him than me.
All 3 are adults. Only thing/s creepy about it is what you want to be creepy about it.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:30 pm

Plus, super creepy post
None have my eyes. I dated their mother before they were conceived. I know their father. Good guy. They're better off with him than me.
All 3 are adults. Only thing/s creepy about it is what you want to be creepy about it.
So, it’s only weird if I make it weird?

Fair enough
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Overlander wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:20 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:30 pm

Plus, super creepy post
So, it’s only weird if I make it weird?

Fair enough
No? Yes? Maybe? I don't know? What should be the correct answer?
People tend to interpret the same thing/s differently. I had no "super creepy" intent by sharing the photos.
Seems you got a "super creepy" vibe from my doing it. Ok, that's how you felt and you shared it. So be it. I'm not saying you're wrong for feeling that way, just as I wouldn't tell someone else they were wrong - because I don't know what you or they specifically find "super creepy" about it. Like I said, all 3 are adults, and these were photos that their mother shared publicly.
Would you find it more or less "super creepy" (or creepy at all) if I posted a pic of my buddy's sons who are good looking guys and I said my buddy helped create them?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

did you all lose your room key?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

According to an article published by Consumer Reports on September 12, cinnamon powder from Paras, EGN, Mimi’s Products, Rani Brand, Zara Foods, Three Rivers, Yu Yee Brand, BaiLiFeng, Spicy King, Badia, Deep, and 25 other brands contain high levels of lead and should be thrown away immediately. 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/everyon ... omGotHxcb8

i actually use quite a bit of cinnamon
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:16 am
According to an article published by Consumer Reports on September 12, cinnamon powder from Paras, EGN, Mimi’s Products, Rani Brand, Zara Foods, Three Rivers, Yu Yee Brand, BaiLiFeng, Spicy King, Badia, Deep, and 25 other brands contain high levels of lead and should be thrown away immediately. 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/everyon ... omGotHxcb8

i actually use quite a bit of cinnamon
Cinnamon is the name of one of the 3 that I posted the photos of.

I kid, I kid.

One of the top 5 things I have eaten in my life... Cinnamon (with sugar) dusted, substantially buttered, perfectly toasted white bread, made by Debbie Jacobs at the Jacobs' house on the 1100 block of Oak Ridge Drive in Glencoe Illinois in the mid/late 70s.

Speaking of Led and Cinnamon, let's put some led and cinnamon right in this thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW_WLxseq0o

No, that's not Debbie Jacobs in the flannel shirt on Guitar and it's not Jason Kelce in the Eagles shirt on guitar. Some epic crowd shots here.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMMUcHHD6ZY
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

I dated a girl named Cinnamon in my 20s.

I always wondered if her parents wanted her to be a stripper.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Are we kansas baby blue now?
Broham
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:48 pm Are we kansas baby blue now?
You beat me to it. The University of Kansas was bought by the University of North Carolina. Welcome to the new look!

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

If you ever see the boreds go baby blue for 30 minutes it means they are being updated.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Baby blue boreds AND national cheeseburger day. It's a great day in the USA Today!