Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
Back2Lawrence

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by Back2Lawrence »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:54 am
What you will be told is that if we simply deport the legal Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio to Venezuela, then the jobs will open up again for the Americans who would totally be working those jobs if they were not hogged by those ravenous (are ravens edible?) im/migrants (who somehow are both industrious enough to take all of the jobs, but also a drain on public resources).
Sure, but just for the Blacks, and Hispanics. Per the Debate.

I mean, as long as Fentanyl wasn't killing white kids, no one cared.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:34 am
twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:07 am
randylahey wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:35 pm There was also a confirmed police report of 2 illegal immigrants from Honduras shooting down a bald eagle to cook it in nebraska. Is that symbolic enough for ya??

Are you ready to admit these immigrants probably have been eating some cats and dogs yet
And there have been cases of Americans killing bad eagles before, too. But I don't recall any outrage from you when that happened.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 916447007/
While of course they completely ignore the 50 American born people who take shits in the middle of the road every day in downtown LA. :?
But, those are good Ol Patriot Turds.
Completely different
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:07 am
And there have been cases of Americans killing bad eagles before, too. But I don't recall any outrage from you when that happened.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 916447007/
I'm waiting for someone to freak out when a Haitian immigrant takes a shit in an alley and then claim "all the Haitians are shitting all over the place". While of course they completely ignore the 50 American born people who take shits in the middle of the road every day in downtown LA. :?
What you will be told is that if we simply deport the legal Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio to Venezuela, then the jobs will open up again for the Americans who would totally be working those jobs if they were not hogged by those ravenous (are ravens edible?) im/migrants (who somehow are both industrious enough to take all of the jobs, but also a drain on public resources).
Their town was dying without these Hatian immigrants. They did not have enough US workers willing and able to do the work.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Exactly. Springfield, OH welcomed those legal immigrants to their spiraling downward rustbelt town. New shops opened up. Things were fine until the convicted malignant narcissist (all facts; not name calling) needed something to wag the dog.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:00 pm

I'm waiting for someone to freak out when a Haitian immigrant takes a shit in an alley and then claim "all the Haitians are shitting all over the place". While of course they completely ignore the 50 American born people who take shits in the middle of the road every day in downtown LA. :?
Their town was dying without these Hatian immigrants. They did not have enough US workers willing and able to do the work.
That is only if you have been duped by the mainstream media. They won't tell you the real story, which is that these are actually illegal migrants who are taking jobs away from ready, willing and able AMERICANS.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Harris signs were stolen by adult men in my neighborhood yesterday in broad daylight (yelling vulgarities while they did it). There are lots of cameras and pedestrians in my neighborhood. They do this for their orange Jesus?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

DrPepper wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:13 pm Harris signs were stolen by adult men in my neighborhood yesterday in broad daylight (yelling vulgarities while they did it). There are lots of cameras and pedestrians in my neighborhood. They do this for their orange Jesus?
There is a family friend of mine who is running for local office, as a Republican. Most everyone in my neighborhood knows her.

She agreed to use a campaign contribution to run "HARRIS/WALZ VOTERS FOR [FRIEND'S NAME]" signs.

Problem solved. Nobody can say much about that!
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

If my neighbors were eating cats and dogs, I would offer them some food. They might be hungry.

I think I have eaten cat before (in a foreign country). I certainly have eaten plenty of rabbit, squirrel, and not-so-sacred cows in this country.
Last edited by DrPepper on Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

I do a bit of campaigning at the town, county, and state level. There are many current and former Republicans working on the Dem campaigns now. One race I am close with has had a Republican as the Treasurer for the last two elections. "Republican" does not mean what it used to, and there are many discerning Republicans that vote Democrat now.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DrPepper wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:24 pm I do a bit of campaigning at the town, county, and state level. There are many current and former Republicans working on the Dem campaigns now. One race I am close with has had a Republican as the Treasurer for the last two elections. "Republican" does not mean what it used to, and there are many discerning Republicans that vote Democrat now.
My parents are lifelong Republicans who will never vote Republican again.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:41 pm
DrPepper wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:24 pm I do a bit of campaigning at the town, county, and state level. There are many current and former Republicans working on the Dem campaigns now. One race I am close with has had a Republican as the Treasurer for the last two elections. "Republican" does not mean what it used to, and there are many discerning Republicans that vote Democrat now.
My parents are lifelong Republicans who will never vote Republican again.
This describes me as well.
I guess I am a RINO?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

“Never again” is a long time. I will entertain again voting for the more conservative of our two parties when that party respects democracy, respects privacy and takes a leadership role on addressing climate change.

Never say never. I guess.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:12 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:25 am Here is a question no one has been able to answer for me in a manner I can/will accept. Who created God and/or how did God come to be and what existed before God started creating on "the first day".
do non-humans believe in, or have a concept of, god(s)?

if you have a fish tank, do the fish view you as a/the god?

i’ve always liked what Richard Dawkins has said in regards to this quandary, which is that there are really only three options: 1) all gods are real/true, 2) only one god is real/true, or 3) no gods are real/true

i know which option i find most logical and likely
Humans don’t have the intelligence to be able to figure out any of these options.
If anyone claims to know then they are a charlatan.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages ·
noun
a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill; a fraud.
"a self-confessed con artist and charlatan"
Originally Imzcount (Why do politicians think “hope” is a plan ?)
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Speaking of Republicans putting country over party, do spend the time to read the two-page "Republican Former National Security Leaders Statement of Support for VP Harris." It is well-reasoned and written, IMO.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:58 am
Shirley wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:41 am
jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:24 am

And here is the lose-lose situation you all have put yourselves in - in your collective horniness over this issue, you have obliterated life in an Ohio town.

The bomb threats, the Proud Boys, the closed schools and evacuated hospitals, the KKK flyers.

Finding a handful of kernels of truth in the rumors - finding a bushel of truth in the rumors - would not unring the bell.

You all have shown the lengths you will go, the damage you will gleefully do, when you find a target for your cruelty and bigotry. You have shown that, yes, the cruelty and bigotry is the point.

And you all showing is so much more powerful than the Dems telling.
^^^

And that Vance is doing this to the residents of a city in the state he represents in the senate, tells you everything.

The mayor and Republican governor have both asked Vance and Trump to stop, but they haven't, and won't. Why? Because they're both lying pieces of shit who are willing to perpetrate a lie that has terrified thousands of people here legally, including thousands of children wondering why there are cops all around them at school, and cost the city and state massively, if it helps them politically. They have no shame.

I heard this morning that in addition to the schools and hospitals that have been closed &/or interrupted due to all the bomb threats, the annual Fall Festival which brings the small businesses in the city welcome commerce, had to be cancelled. Strong work, you lying pieces of shit.

And Donald Trump, and JD Vance, and Randy and Psych don't give a fuck, because cruelty the point.

And all based on a lie. smfh
And the Harris campaign needs to extrapolate here.

Even assuming there are verifiable instances of Haitian im/migrants eating household pets in Springfield.

If the pubs will destroy an Ohio town over this...

...why wouldn't they do the same to a Missouri town where a medical clinic provides "illegal" women's healthcare services?

...why wouldn't they do the same to a Kansas town where a local sheriff confiscates the guns of a man credibly accused of beating his wife?

...why wouldn't they do the same to an Iowa town where the district high school athletics coordinator refuses to look between female wrestlers' legs?

...why wouldn't they do the same to a Louisiana town where a school principle displays Surah Al-Isra - 22-39 (from the Quran) instead of or alongside the Ten Commandments?

...why wouldn't they do the same to a Wisconsin town where it can be proven that an illegal immigrant was permitted (by way of identity theft) to cast a vote?
Case in point.

If the distinction between legal and illegal doesn’t matter here, then what does matter? Anywhere?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:24 pm
Shirley wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:41 am

^^^

And that Vance is doing this to the residents of a city in the state he represents in the senate, tells you everything.

The mayor and Republican governor have both asked Vance and Trump to stop, but they haven't, and won't. Why? Because they're both lying pieces of shit who are willing to perpetrate a lie that has terrified thousands of people here legally, including thousands of children wondering why there are cops all around them at school, and cost the city and state massively, if it helps them politically. They have no shame.

I heard this morning that in addition to the schools and hospitals that have been closed &/or interrupted due to all the bomb threats, the annual Fall Festival which brings the small businesses in the city welcome commerce, had to be cancelled. Strong work, you lying pieces of shit.

And Donald Trump, and JD Vance, and Randy and Psych don't give a fuck, because cruelty the point.

And all based on a lie. smfh

Even assuming there are verifiable instances of Haitian im/migrants eating household pets in Springfield.

...why wouldn't they do the same to a Missouri town where a medical clinic provides "illegal" women's healthcare services?

...why wouldn't they do the same to a Kansas town where a local sheriff confiscates the guns of a man credibly accused of beating his wife?

...why wouldn't they do the same to an Iowa town where the district high school athletics coordinator refuses to look between female wrestlers' legs?

...why wouldn't they do the same to a Louisiana town where a school principle displays Surah Al-Isra - 22-39 (from the Quran) instead of or alongside the Ten Commandments?

...why wouldn't they do the same to a Wisconsin town where it can be proven that an illegal immigrant was permitted (by way of identity theft) to cast a vote?
Case in point.

If the distinction between legal and illegal doesn’t matter here, then what does matter? Anywhere?
5 Serious questions about the people in (and not in) attendance.
1. They couldn't find a single black person who would accept their $500 to stand there?
2. The guy in the yellow hat wearing the shirt with Trump photos on it, was that his Christmas present from his daughter in law?
3. The sour puss looking woman in the blue shirt with the thing covering her hand, if a black man walked within 5 feet of her would she mace him?
4. The people who are holding the red signs, cult members or mental hospital patients on a field trip?
5. The woman in the blue shirt holding the blue sign in the front. Ashli Babbitt II on January 6th 2025?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:49 pm

Case in point.

1. They couldn't find a single black person who would accept their $500 to stand there?
2. The guy in the yellow hat wearing the shirt with Trump photos on it, was that his Christmas present from his daughter in law?
3. The sour puss looking woman in the blue shirt with the thing covering her hand, if a black man walked within 5 feet of her would she mace him?
4. The people who are holding the red signs, cult members or mental hospital patients on a field trip?
5. The woman in the blue shirt holding the blue sign in the front. Ashli Babbitt II on January 6th 2025?
And yet you say the discrimination and divisiveness are all from the other side. SMH.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:13 pm

Case in point.

And yet you say the discrimination and divisiveness are all from the other side. SMH.
Lulz! I have never said that. I challenge you to prove me wrong.
But hey, you busted me. Indeed I was being discriminating and divisive. Good job Sherlock!

Would these have been your answers?
1. Unlike Kamala, they don't pay Black people to attend their get togethers.
2. Probably. What a lovely gift. I am going to buy one for my 3rd cousin Mary Sue McSillyputty. She's a photographer and she loves Trump.
3. No one should get within 5 feet of a woman they aren't married to. Why are you asking about a Black man? You're racist.
4. Mix of my students and patients.
5. Ashley Babbitt was murdered for being a Patriot.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:43 pm
JKLivin wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:13 pm

Lulz! I have never said that. I challenge you to prove me wrong.
But hey, you busted me. Indeed I was being discriminating and divisive. Good job Sherlock!

Would these have been your answers?
1. Unlike Kamala, they don't pay Black people to attend their get togethers.
2. Probably. What a lovely gift. I am going to buy one for my 3rd cousin Mary Sue McSillyputty. She's a photographer and she loves Trump.
3. No one should get within 5 feet of a woman they aren't married to. Why are you asking about a Black man? You're racist.
4. Mix of my students and patients.
5. Ashley Babbitt was murdered for being a Patriot.
My point was that the ugliness, gamesmanship, and subterfuge is not confined to the Red side, despite what the majority around here would lead you to believe.

You guys whip each other into an "us vs. them" frenzy just like those who support Trump, yet you look down your noses at the "rubes" and think of yourselves as superior. I see it here every day, and I guarantee you that every person who votes for Trump sees it and uses it as fuel for their inner fire.

How cool would it be if we could all be concerned about making this country a better place rather than how to ruin it for the ~50% of people out there who don't agree with us? I know, crazy.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

The upswing from Monday seems big.
Who Is Favored To Win The 2024 Presidential Election?

538 uses polling, economic and demographic data to explore likely election outcomes.

Harris wins 64 times out of 100

in our simulations of the 2024 presidential election.

Trump wins 36 times out of 100.
Kamala seems to be gaining momentum.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.