Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by KUTradition »

we can’t work on making this country a better place when folks like psych continue to do things like deny the results of elections (or, question the citizenship or race of opposition candidates for no other reason to dog whistle)

it’s not that hard…quit playing the victim, psych
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:55 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:43 pm
JKLivin wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:13 pm

And yet you say the discrimination and divisiveness are all from the other side. SMH.
Lulz! I have never said that. I challenge you to prove me wrong.
But hey, you busted me. Indeed I was being discriminating and divisive. Good job Sherlock!

Would these have been your answers?
1. Unlike Kamala, they don't pay Black people to attend their get togethers.
2. Probably. What a lovely gift. I am going to buy one for my 3rd cousin Mary Sue McSillyputty. She's a photographer and she loves Trump.
3. No one should get within 5 feet of a woman they aren't married to. Why are you asking about a Black man? You're racist.
4. Mix of my students and patients.
5. Ashley Babbitt was murdered for being a Patriot.
My point was that the ugliness, gamesmanship, and subterfuge is not confined to the Red side, despite what the majority around here would lead you to believe.

You guys whip each other into an "us vs. them" frenzy just like those who support Trump, yet you look down your noses at the "rubes" and think of yourselves as superior. I see it here every day, and I guarantee you that every person who votes for Trump sees it and uses it as fuel for their inner fire.

How cool would it be if we could all be concerned about making this country a better place rather than how to ruin it for the ~50% of people out there who don't agree with us? I know, crazy.
I'll begin by saying I agree with your point that "the ugliness, gamesmanship, and subterfuge is not confined to the Red side".
Now that I have said that, I think you need to wake the heck up.
a. You label me as a "you guys". This guy (me) has ridiculed Biden and Harris (as well as Dems in general) on this site numerous times. Correct? Or incorrect?
b. You are right, I 100% look my nose down at "the rubes" who are more than deserving of my looking my nose down at them. If you are a piece of shit human, I am not going to admire you. Of course I think of myself as being superior to someone who is an asshole idiot. My hope is you do too.
c. You really shouldn't speak for "every person who votes for Trump", and make guarantees that can be, and are, proven to be false.
d. It would be very cool! Have you looked in a mirror recently? If so, who/what do you see? Your self awareness seems to be lacking.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Oprah: "So, you're a gun owner?"

VP Harris: "Yes...if someone breaks in my house, they're going to get shot."
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Harris' closing statement was impressive!

She is rising to the moment, so far.
Derek Cressman
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i love me some Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Pretty clear choice.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Thanks, Kamala and Joe!

S&P closes above 5,700 and Dow ends above 42K in historic firsts as Wall Street soars (From Seeking Alpha)

Wall Street ripped gains on Thursday, with market participants taking confidence from the Federal Reserve's bumper half-point rate cut the previous day and jumping back into growth stocks...

The benchmark S&P 500 (SP500) surged past and closed above the 5,700 points level for the first time ever, settling +1.70% at 5,713.64. The tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite (COMP:IND) concluded +2.51% at 18,013.98 points. The blue-chip Dow (DJI) surpassed and finished above 42,000 points for the first time ever, ending +1.26% at 42,025.19.

...Turning to Thursday's active stocks, Darden Restaurants (DRI) ended as the top percentage gainer on the S&P 500 (SP500). The company's announcement of a delivery partnership between its Olive Garden restaurant chain and Uber (UBER) overshadowed a weak quarterly report.
Derek Cressman
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Erection interference.
Broham
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Shirley wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:18 pm Oprah: "So, you're a gun owner?"

VP Harris: "Yes...if someone breaks in my house, they're going to get shot."
Or she gets shot first. Or she shoots Dougie thinking he's an intruder. Or.....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ling-study
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.