We Lost the Battle for the Republican Party’s Soul Long Ago

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: We Lost the Battle for the Republican Party’s Soul Long Ago

Post by KUTradition »

giggles
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:04 pmgiggles
She’ll take this country right where you want it to be.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

yes…a continuance of the strongest and most respected democracy in history
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i mean, this sort of thing is the bright spot of the alternative:

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump lashed out Saturday on his social media site, Truth Social, over Friday night’s episode of “Real Time with Bill Maher.”

In a rant against the “increasingly boring” HBO talk show, Trump griped about Maher inviting on MSBNC host Stephanie Ruhle, who the former president called a ”‘dumb as a rock’ bimbo.”

what a role model!

what an American!

what a grown up, mature, adult man!

be proud in your vote
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Behold, our bulwark against the United States becoming a third world nation:

JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:37 pm yes…a continuance of the strongest and most respected democracy in history
Lulz. You live in a fantasy world.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

so we aren’t the strongest, most respected democracy in the world?

good to know
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfish26 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:43 pm Behold, our bulwark against the United States becoming a third world nation:

i wonder if psych has a qvc membership
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jfish26 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:43 pm Behold, our bulwark against the United States becoming a third world nation:

Trump has merch on sale than Sky Mall
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:38 pm so we aren’t the strongest, most respected democracy in the world?

good to know
We are on the verge of becoming a Third World shithole, thanks to Brandon and Giggles.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

if you say so

giggles indeed…and still with the name calling

it’s ok, she’ll still be a president for YOU
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:26 pm
KUTradition wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:38 pm so we aren’t the strongest, most respected democracy in the world?

good to know
We are on the verge of becoming a Third World shithole, thanks to Brandon and Giggles.
We really aren’t.
Your blind faith in the grifter is very telling
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i doubt ignoramuses who spout such things have ever actually been to a “third world shithole”
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:26 am i doubt ignoramuses who spout such things have ever actually been to a “third world shithole”
Been there. Hated it. Would never want to live there, but if you’re in a hurry to live in those conditions, I suggest you move to one rather than turning my country into one.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:43 am
KUTradition wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:26 am i doubt ignoramuses who spout such things have ever actually been to a “third world shithole”
Been there. Hated it. Would never want to live there, but if you’re in a hurry to live in those conditions, I suggest you move to one rather than turning my country into one.
Your brown skinned neighbors don't count
Broham
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:48 am
Your brown skinned neighbors don't count
Funny. Come up with that all by yourself?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. What third world shithole/s have you been to?
2. Why did you go?
3. What did you hate about it/them?
4. You realize "my" country is "our" country, and that there are more "my country" people living in "our" country that make this country a "shithole" than there are "other" people who make this country a shithole, right?
5. Be honest. Which do you like the least? "Illegal immigrants" from Mexico and Venezuela who do not commit crimes other than being in this country "illegally. "Legal" Muslims and Islamists living in Michigan. Members of White Supremacist militia groups in Michigan.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

liar
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:20 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:26 pm

good to know
We really aren’t.
Your blind faith in the grifter is very telling
I mean this genuinely: I am happy, for those who are wrong about this, that they are wrong about this.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:05 am
1. What third world shithole/s have you been to?
2. Why did you go?
3. What did you hate about it/them?
4. You realize "my" country is "our" country, and that there are more "my country" people living in "our" country that make this country a "shithole" than there are "other" people who make this country a shithole, right?
5. Be honest. Which do you like the least? "Illegal immigrants" from Mexico and Venezuela who do not commit crimes other than being in this country "illegally. "Legal" Muslims and Islamists living in Michigan. Members of White Supremacist militia groups in Michigan.
The “my country” slip is also very telling.