Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by KUTradition »

we can’t work on making this country a better place when folks like psych continue to do things like deny the results of elections (or, question the citizenship or race of opposition candidates for no other reason to dog whistle)

it’s not that hard…quit playing the victim, psych
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:55 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:43 pm
JKLivin wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:13 pm

And yet you say the discrimination and divisiveness are all from the other side. SMH.
Lulz! I have never said that. I challenge you to prove me wrong.
But hey, you busted me. Indeed I was being discriminating and divisive. Good job Sherlock!

Would these have been your answers?
1. Unlike Kamala, they don't pay Black people to attend their get togethers.
2. Probably. What a lovely gift. I am going to buy one for my 3rd cousin Mary Sue McSillyputty. She's a photographer and she loves Trump.
3. No one should get within 5 feet of a woman they aren't married to. Why are you asking about a Black man? You're racist.
4. Mix of my students and patients.
5. Ashley Babbitt was murdered for being a Patriot.
My point was that the ugliness, gamesmanship, and subterfuge is not confined to the Red side, despite what the majority around here would lead you to believe.

You guys whip each other into an "us vs. them" frenzy just like those who support Trump, yet you look down your noses at the "rubes" and think of yourselves as superior. I see it here every day, and I guarantee you that every person who votes for Trump sees it and uses it as fuel for their inner fire.

How cool would it be if we could all be concerned about making this country a better place rather than how to ruin it for the ~50% of people out there who don't agree with us? I know, crazy.
I'll begin by saying I agree with your point that "the ugliness, gamesmanship, and subterfuge is not confined to the Red side".
Now that I have said that, I think you need to wake the heck up.
a. You label me as a "you guys". This guy (me) has ridiculed Biden and Harris (as well as Dems in general) on this site numerous times. Correct? Or incorrect?
b. You are right, I 100% look my nose down at "the rubes" who are more than deserving of my looking my nose down at them. If you are a piece of shit human, I am not going to admire you. Of course I think of myself as being superior to someone who is an asshole idiot. My hope is you do too.
c. You really shouldn't speak for "every person who votes for Trump", and make guarantees that can be, and are, proven to be false.
d. It would be very cool! Have you looked in a mirror recently? If so, who/what do you see? Your self awareness seems to be lacking.
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Oprah: "So, you're a gun owner?"

VP Harris: "Yes...if someone breaks in my house, they're going to get shot."
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Harris' closing statement was impressive!

She is rising to the moment, so far.
Derek Cressman
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i love me some Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Pretty clear choice.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Thanks, Kamala and Joe!

S&P closes above 5,700 and Dow ends above 42K in historic firsts as Wall Street soars (From Seeking Alpha)

Wall Street ripped gains on Thursday, with market participants taking confidence from the Federal Reserve's bumper half-point rate cut the previous day and jumping back into growth stocks...

The benchmark S&P 500 (SP500) surged past and closed above the 5,700 points level for the first time ever, settling +1.70% at 5,713.64. The tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite (COMP:IND) concluded +2.51% at 18,013.98 points. The blue-chip Dow (DJI) surpassed and finished above 42,000 points for the first time ever, ending +1.26% at 42,025.19.

...Turning to Thursday's active stocks, Darden Restaurants (DRI) ended as the top percentage gainer on the S&P 500 (SP500). The company's announcement of a delivery partnership between its Olive Garden restaurant chain and Uber (UBER) overshadowed a weak quarterly report.
Derek Cressman
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Erection interference.
Broham
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Shirley wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:18 pm Oprah: "So, you're a gun owner?"

Or she gets shot first. Or she shoots Dougie thinking he's an intruder. Or.....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ling-study
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Kamala was endorsed by the IRS union. LOL. Nothing says "were gonna fuck everyone over on taxes" like an IRS endorsement. Inflation ain't going anywhere if she's elected
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:59 am

Well supposedly she doesn't actually own a gun, despite saying recently she does. She claims she taking anyone's guns, despite multiple times in the past saying she supports or would even order "mandatory buybacks" of firearms

She's also made comments about how just because you legally responsibly own guns, doesn't mean they won't enter your house and check on them. Whatever that means

She's lied and contradicted herself so many times on the gun issues, there is not point even debating them. She's obviously full of shit. My guess is she's still pro gun for her people, anti gun for citizens, as she always has been. I doubt she'd actually try to implement a gun seizure, that would cause wayyyy worse problems than it would solve.

But her stance on guns has been turned into a cluster fuck, and it's hard for anyone to actually know where she stands on it, as she's flipflopped so many times. But that's accurate about her stance on most issues. She is not a genuine candidate
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:19 pm

Well supposedly she doesn't actually own a gun, despite saying recently she does. She claims she taking anyone's guns, despite multiple times in the past saying she supports or would even order "mandatory buybacks" of firearms

She's also made comments about how just because you legally responsibly own guns, doesn't mean they won't enter your house and check on them. Whatever that means

She's lied and contradicted herself so many times on the gun issues, there is not point even debating them. She's obviously full of shit. My guess is she's still pro gun for her people, anti gun for citizens, as she always has been. I doubt she'd actually try to implement a gun seizure, that would cause wayyyy worse problems than it would solve.

But her stance on guns has been turned into a cluster fuck, and it's hard for anyone to actually know where she stands on it, as she's flipflopped so many times. But that's accurate about her stance on most issues. She is not a genuine candidate
You are so fucking tiresome. You can't even type your thoughts clearly.
For example - "She claims she taking anyone's guns", "there is not point even debating them", "she's still pro gun for her people".

Where did you hear/read she doesn't have a gun? I'm confident if the same source/s said she has a penis and wasn't born in the USA you would believe it too.

When did she EVER say she would order "mandatory buybacks" of "firearms"? Source please.

You say, "She's also made comments about how just because you legally responsibly own guns, doesn't mean they won't enter your house and check on them. Whatever that means".
EXACTLY - "whatever that means". When has she said that? Source please.

She's "lied" on the gun issues? Examples please.

What the fuck does this even mean? "My guess is she's still pro gun for her people, anti gun for citizens, as she always has been".

Then you say, "I doubt she'd actually try to implement a gun seizure". BINGO!!!! So what is your problem?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Who knew Kamala isn't Black?
Derek Cressman
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Trump: I treat everyone like they are green. Light greens get first choice. Dark greens get deported. But no bigotry.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Well supposedly she doesn't actually own a gun, despite saying recently she does.
Amazing - you posted this AFTER I showed you specifically, in another thread, that you fell for misinformation on this specific point:

Here is MORE refutation: https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/20/politics ... index.html

You are all immature projection, all Occam's Razor in reverse.

You boast incessantly about being "right" whenever the goalposts have sprouted the needed legs, and yet you are routinely some combination of oblivious, willfully ignorant and/or knowingly lying about pretty much everything of substance on this sub-board.

And the worst part of it is that you seem to have no grasp whatsoever of how basic credibility works: when you demonstrate this profound of an allergy to reality, nothing you say has any weight.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

it’s the lobster road map…an ever increasing proportion of regurgitated lies
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:54 pm

Well supposedly she doesn't actually own a gun, despite saying recently she does.
Amazing - you posted this AFTER I showed you specifically, in another thread, that you fell for misinformation on this specific point:

Here is MORE refutation: https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/20/politics ... index.html

You are all immature projection, all Occam's Razor in reverse.

You boast incessantly about being "right" whenever the goalposts have sprouted the needed legs, and yet you are routinely some combination of oblivious, willfully ignorant and/or knowingly lying about pretty much everything of substance on this sub-board.

And the worst part of it is that you seem to have no grasp whatsoever of how basic credibility works: when you demonstrate this profound of an allergy to reality, nothing you say has any weight.
Watching Randy, Mich and JK carry on about Dems being brainwashed by the MSM while consistently echoing every unsubstantiated right wing conspiracy is both hilarious and pathetic. Any time I hear a new outrageous lie from right wing BS "sources" I can guarantee that at least one of the Three Stooges will echo that idiocy within the next 24 hours.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Or she is like the vast majority of Dems who have no problem with the ownership of certain weapons but feels that other weapons have no place being owned by citizens and who wants to ensure that crazy people or people facing violence-related charges or restraining orders should not have the ability to buy a gun.

The reason it all seems so unbelievable is because you believe so much nonsense.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

She's stated she supports a mandatory buyback of firearms. There's videos all over the internet of her saying that publicly.