Jayhawks in the NBA

Kansas Basketball.
DeletedUser

Re: Jayhawks in the NBA

Post by DeletedUser »

Ugly shoes cause injury?

I am guessing his shoes are made to exact specs of his feet. And if he needs additional support in certain spots to help prevent injury, my guess is they customize them to accomplish that.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

DeletedUser wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:22 am Ugly shoes cause injury?

I am guessing his shoes are made to exact specs of his feet. And if he needs additional support in certain spots to help prevent injury, my guess is they customize them to accomplish that.
If ugly shoes caused injury then the majority of NBA players would have injuries from the shoes they wear.

I'm guessing Embiid's shoes are NOT made to the "exact specs of his feet".
That being said, I am guessing you are correct that if he needs additional support in certain spots to help prevent injury, my guess is NOT "they" but someone else customizes them to accomplish that.

Of course plenty of players have had foot/ankle/leg/knee injuries who have worn shoe brands known for making Basketball shoes but I can't help but think about guys such as Joakim Noah, Lonzo and LaMelo Ball, and Grant Hill, who all wore shit shoes and developed serious issues. I know Noah and the Balls question the shoes for their injuries. I don't blame them.
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

DeletedUser wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:21 pm
She dumped a second rounder for a first rounder. :shock:

I think Big Willie is doing just fine without her.

Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

duddy gets a meh from me
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 12:14 pm duddy gets a meh from me
She's no Lisa Braun.
Or whoever his brother is with.