Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
Back2Lawrence

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by Back2Lawrence »

DrPepper wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:01 pm There is no national gun registration, so good luck trying to have a "mandatory" buy back. You fuckers crying about guns being taken away from your tiny hands are just falling hook, line, and sinker for the gun manufacturer propaganda. Buy, Baby, buy. That is what they want you to do.
^^^

It’s the saddest reality of all the political dichotomies, IMO.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Shirley wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:55 am GDP @ 3%?

Thanks Kamala, and Joe!

S&P, Dow and Nasdaq climb as U.S. Q3 growth lands at solid 3% rate

Stocks gained with the Commerce Department's U.S. Q2 GDP growth estimate, which remained at 3.0% in its third and final print, matching the consensus estimate of +3.0%. The figure helped eased concerns about the U.S. economy after the Federal Reserve pointed to slowing in the labor market as reason to begin cutting interest rates...
trumpty plumpty went to Wharton

that's how he knows, the real path to rube prosperity starts with tax cuts for me
Nero is an angler in the lake of darkness
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:52 am Ever heard of the revolutionary war
That's the one where the Continental Army was able to win after they captured the British airports, right?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/27/economy/ ... index.html

"Americans and Federal Reserve officials have news to celebrate: Inflation cooled significantly last month, likely giving central bankers more confidence to continue cutting interest rates.

The Fed’s favorite inflation gauge, the Personal Consumption Expenditures price index, showed consumers paid 2.2% more for goods and services for the year ended in August, versus 2.5% in July. This marks another step closer toward the Fed’s 2% inflation target, as well as the lowest inflation rate seen since February 2021, when inflation clocked in at 1.9%.

The annual increase was below the 2.3% rate economists projected, according to FactSet consensus estimates. On a monthly basis, prices rose 0.1% in August versus the 0.2% increase in July, matching estimates."

Inflation is being tamed, rate cuts are working. Another rate cut seems to be looming. Continuing to head in the right direction.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Harris busted for using 2 paid actors pretending to be farmers who used to support trump and switched. How embarassing. Nothing about her is genuine

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

OMG!!!!
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:29 am Harris busted for using 2 paid actors pretending to be farmers who used to support trump and switched. How embarassing. Nothing about her is genuine

I posted a couple of responses that I have since deleted.
I'll keep it simple and let's see if you can figure out why I am saying - You're an ignorant stupid fuck.
I'll give you a hint. What you posted isn't true.
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

What you posted isn't true.

he doesn’t care
randi wrote:How embarrassing.
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i think the world needs a new term for when idiots fall for misinformation and falsehoods posted on twitter

my vote is for “getting musked”
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:56 am i think the world needs a new term for when idiots fall for misinformation and falsehoods posted on twitter

my vote is for “getting musked”
Here is my +1. That's 2 votes.

Elon Musk is a smart man. Elon Musk LOVES his power and influence. Elon Musk becomes more powerful and has more influence because so many people are so fucking naive/gullible/ignorant. He knows that well and it makes me question his morals.
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

he is on track to be the world’s first trillionaire.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

MICHHAWK wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:29 pm he is on track to be the world’s first trillionaire.
I predict he will die before it happens.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Twice in the last three days, I used a restroom that was not for genetic males only. That restroom had free tampons and pads in it, and also a baby changing table.

What do I tell my wife. She is going to be devastated. But the heart wants what it wants, I guess.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:26 am Twice in the last three days, I used a restroom that was not for genetic males only. That restroom had free tampons and pads in it, and also a baby changing table.

What do I tell my wife. She is going to be devastated. But the heart wants what it wants, I guess.
I hope you even sat down.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:26 am Twice in the last three days, I used a restroom that was not for genetic males only. That restroom had free tampons and pads in it, and also a baby changing table.

I want one of them bidets that shoots a cleansing jet of warm water at my asshole every time I take a shit. I WILL have that in the new master bathroom in the Empire!

I feel that it will have a life changing effect similar to what the Ass Crack Ventilation Technology in my newish F150 has had.

Rubes voting for my tax cuts are making this all possible.

Thank you for your debt service!
Nero is an angler in the lake of darkness
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

"Getting musked" is high praise.

Elon musk has 6 companies worth billions of dollars. All of which are aimed at tackling some of humanities biggest problems for the greater good.

This small group from kansascrimson that has been brainwashed by the msm to despise him... how many billion dollar companies do you have? What are you doing for the greater good. I've read for several years now the things you beleive to be true.... embarassing lol.

I think we're all safer trusting Elon than this small group of message board dipshits that like to whinge about anything their democrat overloads don't agree with
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Funniest part... Elon was a democrat for most his life. Until it got to the point where it was clear that party had abandoned the principles their voters thought they believed in, and have become just a corrupt vessel of big government and big business, that has zero interest in the needs of the American people
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:07 am "Getting musked" is high praise.

Elon musk has 6 companies worth billions of dollars. All of which are aimed at tackling some of humanities biggest problems for the greater good.

This small group from kansascrimson that has been brainwashed by the msm to despise him... how many billion dollar companies do you have? What are you doing for the greater good. I've read for several years now the things you beleive to be true.... embarassing lol.

I think we're all safer trusting Elon than this small group of message board dipshits that like to whinge about anything their democrat overloads don't agree with
Like Trump, I have not needed the MSM to despise Elon Musk. Elon Mush has said enough things that using only his direct, confirmable words has provided me more than enough reasons to despise him.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:08 am Funniest part... Elon was a democrat for most his life. Until it got to the point where it was clear that party had abandoned the principles their voters thought they believed in, and have become just a corrupt vessel of big government and big business, that has zero interest in the needs of the American people
He was a Democrat until he saw the opportunity to be cruel was given to him by latching onto MAGA. Musk is just another fat, weak white guy who loves to punch down.