Charges

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Charges

Post by KUTradition »

i hope plenty of people are paying attention to the evidence Jack Smith is presenting
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

"Upon receiving a phone call alerting him that Pence had been taken to a secure location, [PERSON 15] rushed to the dining room to inform [Trump] in hopes that the defendant would take action to ensure Pence’s safety. Instead, after [P15] delivered the news, the defendant looked at him and said only, “So what?""
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 5:47 pm "Upon receiving a phone call alerting him that Pence had been taken to a secure location, [PERSON 15] rushed to the dining room to inform [Trump] in hopes that the defendant would take action to ensure Pence’s safety. Instead, after [P15] delivered the news, the defendant looked at him and said only, “So what?""
“Make them riot…Do it!”
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:12 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 5:47 pm "Upon receiving a phone call alerting him that Pence had been taken to a secure location, [PERSON 15] rushed to the dining room to inform [Trump] in hopes that the defendant would take action to ensure Pence’s safety. Instead, after [P15] delivered the news, the defendant looked at him and said only, “So what?""
“Make them riot…Do it!”
There is so much damning information in that report. Our resident chuckleheads claiming Jan. 6th was nothing more than a MSM hoax are just embarassing.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:16 pm
“Make them riot…Do it!”
There is so much damning information in that report. Our resident chuckleheads claiming Jan. 6th was nothing more than a MSM hoax are just embarassing.
So pitiful. You know you’re going to lose, so rigged up “charges” and fake conspiracies are all you have left.
“You know what that makes me? It makes me a Comanche."
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:28 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:16 pm

“Make them riot…Do it!”
So pitiful. You know you’re going to lose, so rigged up “charges” and fake conspiracies are all you have left.
Ok, good luck with that. Trump will the chance to make his case in court just as he did in his last case. I suspect that he will fail again just as he did when he tried to show his "evidence" that the election was stolen.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

This looks really bad for my tax cuts, please Dr Benzos tell these bad people that none of it is true!

Prove to me that none of this is true! I am putting on my "not listening" ears! My tax cuts may depend on this!
Nero is an angler in the lake of darkness
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I keep thinking Psych will wake up from his hate boner. But he never does. He makes Mich sound reasonable. Sad.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 7:31 pm I keep thinking Psych will wake up from his hate boner. But he never does. He makes Mich sound reasonable. Sad.
Your obsession with penises is alarming to Psych.
For $29.99, he could give you his professional, in depth psychoanalysis.
“By way of contrast, I'm not the one who feels the need to respond to every post someone else makes”
Psych- Every Single Time
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Overlander wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 7:35 pm
Sparko wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 7:31 pm I keep thinking Psych will wake up from his hate boner. But he never does. He makes Mich sound reasonable. Sad.
Did not want to break Shirley's law. But he is a dick.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 7:36 pm
Overlander wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 7:35 pm
But he is a dick, with ears.
“By way of contrast, I'm not the one who feels the need to respond to every post someone else makes”
Psych- Every Single Time
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

If one includes the .com, it's been at least 20 years of hate speech hemorrhaging from his mouth. It's always someone else's fault that he is where he is.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

defixione wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:51 pm
If one includes the .com, it's been at least 20 years of hate speech hemorrhaging from his mouth. It's always someone else's fault that he is where he is.
My life’s great! Thanks for asking. Our country, on the other hand, not so much.
“You know what that makes me? It makes me a Comanche."
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I asked the folks at Minnesota's big mall. They all said our country is as great as it's ever been.
Broham
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

^^^^^
the only persona easier to recognize and identify might be lobster
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:24 pm
My life’s great! Thanks for asking. Our country, on the other hand, not so much.
Then why do you bitch so much?
Psych- Every Single Time
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:24 pm
I hope for your sake your life really is great but I have a strong feeling your life is not great as great as you like to think it is - or at least feel the need to tell other people it is.
Jut as my life is not as horrible as I don't like to think it is - or at least as I don't like to tell others it is.
Yesterday was a really shitty day for me and I let it be known to others who were involved and one person who was not involved but who cares about me. When I put it in perspective, it wasn't nearly as shitty as it could have been.
Anyways.... Tell us, when has/had our country ever been "Great"? MAGAts voted for a man who ran on Make America Great Again. People chanted it at his "rallies", people wore it (and still wear it) on their hats, and their shirts, and heck - probably their underwear, people put it on their cars, and trucks, and boats, and in their front yards and actually on their homes, etc., etc., etc. I really hope you and all of them didn't think it was so "great" when he served his 4 years. It wasn't. Let me ask you this, you say YOUR life is great. Was it as great 3.5 years ago? Who was our President?
People care more about THEIR and THEIR loved one's lives than they do about our country. As they probably should. THAT is why we have a close race right now. You are 100% right in thinking "our country" - really meaning "our country" but ALSO meaning "individuals" lives in this country, are not so great in some ways, and people want "hope" and "change". Gee, where is Obama when we need him?
Like you, I believe our country isn't great right now, and hold on to your hat, in a FEW ways I feel it MIGHT improve FOR ME under Trump more than it MIGHT under Harris. That being said, as dumb as I am, I'm not dumb enough to believe our country, and all the individual citizens living in it, will be "great" under Trump - and that he's some sort of orange Messiah.
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lmao

never seen someone who claims their life to be so great while simultaneously posting like their world is crumbling around them

maybe, if your life is so great, you should stop concerning yourself with the things that aren’t affecting your great life…then, you wouldn’t be compelled to shit all over the kcrim boards

or, you’re so filled with hate, misogyny, and bigotry that you just can’t help yourself (because your life really isn’t all that great, despite protestations to the contrary), and so you’ll just keep spewing garbage
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »