Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by Overlander »

Which makes the threat of election line intimidation even more of a factor.

And there will definitely be intimidation
“By way of contrast, I'm not the one who feels the need to respond to every post someone else makes”
Psych- Every Single Time
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:29 am Which makes the threat of election line intimidation even more of a factor.

It's coming. I've got my eye on North Carolina, for sure.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

The first thing the GOP did after the 2020 election was build an army of people in election management positions.

Add the “hand count” bullshit, and it might be 2025 before we know who won.

But, Donny J will claim victory by the end of the evening.
“By way of contrast, I'm not the one who feels the need to respond to every post someone else makes”
Psych- Every Single Time
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

randylahey wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:44 pm
DrPepper wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:11 am
randylahey wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:21 am Well if the democrats wanted to run a decent candidate, they'd have to actually hold a primary. But they don't beleive in democracy anymore. Instead they just try to appoint the next puppet of the military industrial machine
Randy, why do you keep saying this? My state held a primary. I voted in it. Those votes equaled delegates that vote for the candidate the party puts forward for the general election. That is how it works in a state with a primary. Some states have caucuses.
A couple of states did not have primaries because there was no one else competing. For example, when Nikki Haley dropped out of the race, Delaware did not hold a Republican presidential primary and gave all the delegates to Trump.
This (no primary for President), is not uncommon when a sitting President is in the race. For instance, Florida did not hold a Democratic Primary when Clinton and Obama were running for their second terms as President. Florida did not hold a Primary this year because, at the time, Biden was running for a second term.
Randy, turn off your radio and do your own research. You do not have to be a sheep.
Who won your states primary? Biden. Many states didn't have one.
How many states would you consider to be "many?" Now go look up how many states/territories/districts did not have a Democratic presidential primary in 2024.
There are plenty of sources with data... this is an easy task. I will wait.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Vice President Eagleton, where have you gone?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

DrPepper wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:18 pm
randylahey wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:44 pm
DrPepper wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:11 am
Randy, why do you keep saying this? My state held a primary. I voted in it. Those votes equaled delegates that vote for the candidate the party puts forward for the general election. That is how it works in a state with a primary. Some states have caucuses.
A couple of states did not have primaries because there was no one else competing. For example, when Nikki Haley dropped out of the race, Delaware did not hold a Republican presidential primary and gave all the delegates to Trump.
This (no primary for President), is not uncommon when a sitting President is in the race. For instance, Florida did not hold a Democratic Primary when Clinton and Obama were running for their second terms as President. Florida did not hold a Primary this year because, at the time, Biden was running for a second term.
Randy, turn off your radio and do your own research. You do not have to be a sheep.
Who won your states primary? Biden. Many states didn't have one.
How many states would you consider to be "many?" Now go look up how many states/territories/districts did not have a Democratic presidential primary in 2024.
There are plenty of sources with data... this is an easy task. I will wait.
This is just so unimportant. Mostly because - you know what the remedy for feeling "disenfranchised" by switching out Harris for Biden is? Not voting for Harris!

This is nothing more than feeble projection. Randy supports a candidate who actually did seek to disenfranchise 81+ million voters in 2020, and so he's an eager beaver to be able to muck around with the word here.

This is the same thing he does when reflexively yelping "CENSORSHIP!!!" at the notion of words having consequences.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:32 am
Overlander wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:29 am Which makes the threat of election line intimidation even more of a factor.

All of the important swing states will inevitably have various types of issues with this. Arizona, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, all of them. Even my puny little 1 electoral vote here in NE-2.

Early voting opens on October 7th in Nebraska, where I can go down to the election office and vote in person prior to November 5th and I fully plan to take advantage of that opportunity.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:08 pm
jfish26 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:32 am

All of the important swing states will inevitably have various types of issues with this. Arizona, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, all of them. Even my puny little 1 electoral vote here in NE-2.

Early voting opens on October 7th in Nebraska, where I can go down to the election office and vote in person prior to November 5th and I fully plan to take advantage of that opportunity.
I agree with you. I just think chaos agents have a nose for chaotic situations, and lord knows things are chaotic in NC right now. It also has narrative power: Trump will say it’s not possible he lost in NC after winning there before.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Vice President Kamala Harris and Congresswoman Liz Cheney deliver speeches live from Ripon, WI. Tune in now

https://www.youtube.com/live/1JPBKKfc3O ... krasmmlsbJ
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Shirley wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 5:02 pm Vice President Kamala Harris and Congresswoman Liz Cheney deliver speeches live from Ripon, WI. Tune in now
I seen a guy in a Duffman hat in the crowd, was that kellyfenton?
Nero is an angler in the lake of darkness
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Michigan's Magic Johnson, represent!

Rally in Flint, MI for VP Kamala Harris
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Shirley wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 4:43 pm Michigan's Magic Johnson, represent!

Someone should tell mich who Magic Johnson is.
Broham
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 5:32 pm
Shirley wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 4:43 pm Michigan's Magic Johnson, represent!

Someone should tell mich who Magic Johnson is.
Maybe you should be nice and explain to him it's not the thing in his wife's nightstand drawer that she uses to finish herself off after MICH rolls off of her.

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

that presumes mich can even get it up anymore
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:39 pm Kamala looking for a running mate like

This is still the funniest political post in awhile. And holds up pretty good after seeing more of walz
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

randylahey wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 7:48 am
ousdahl wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:39 pm Kamala looking for a running mate like

This is still the funniest political post in awhile. And holds up pretty good after seeing more of walz
Quoting Inigo Montoya: I do not think it means what you think it means.

Yes, Walz IS trustworthy, as opposed to the Vice Liar (who claims that Trump actually saved Obamacare…….which he may have inadvertently done, by pissing off McCain…..)
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

"They're eating the dwogs."
Broham
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

zsn wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:10 am
Yes, Walz IS trustworthy, as opposed to the Vice Liar (who claims that Trump actually saved Obamacare…….which he may have inadvertently done, by pissing off McCain…..)
Well here he is at the debate sheepishly admitting to the whole country that he's a fucking liar. Lol. "So trustworthy"

If he would lie about something as stupid as his past/background. Just think how much he lies about policy

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:15 am
zsn wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:10 am
Well here he is at the debate sheepishly admitting to the whole country that he's a fucking liar. Lol. "So trustworthy"

If he would lie about something as stupid as his past/background. Just think how much he lies about policy

if it’s so stupid, why are you fuckers making such a big deal out of it? who the fuck cares?

given the avalanche of lies flowing from their twitters to your kcrim account, it’s hilarious that you’d even post such a thing
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

There is none so blind as Randy. It's in the Bible.