Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 7:41 am so, a misogynist, a racist, and pretty much just all around bigot, is also a pathological liar

and this person has the gall to diagnose others’ mental issues?

rich :lol:
So, Overlander tagged you in to play Bad Cop for awhile, huh?

Sigh.

So be it.
“You know what that makes me? It makes me a Comanche."
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

ok, liar
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 7:38 am
JKLivin wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 7:21 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:49 am

While I feel she was far from great, I highly disagree with your assessment.

If anyone wants to watch the interview and come to your own conclusions.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112
I watched as much as I could stand. She dum, bruh.
you’re a liar, bruh
Everyone who doesn't agree with Trad = liar.

Got it.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

ok, liar
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Thanks Kamala and Joe!

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Thanks Kamala and Joe!

Spending makes up > 2/3rds of the US economy, and American spending is up!

U.S. retail sales climb more than expected in September

September U.S. retail sales: +0.4% M/M vs. +0.3% consensus and +0.1% prior.

Core retail sales (excluding motor vehicles and parts): +0.5% M/M vs. +0.1% consensus and +0.2% prior (revised from +0.1%).

Retail sales, excluding autos and gas: +0.7% vs. +0.3% consensus and +0.3% prior (revised from +0.2%).
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Shirley wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:03 am Thanks Kamala and Joe!

Spending makes up > 2/3rds of the US economy, and American spending is up!

U.S. retail sales climb more than expected in September

September U.S. retail sales: +0.4% M/M vs. +0.3% consensus and +0.1% prior.

Core retail sales (excluding motor vehicles and parts): +0.5% M/M vs. +0.1% consensus and +0.2% prior (revised from +0.1%).

Retail sales, excluding autos and gas: +0.7% vs. +0.3% consensus and +0.3% prior (revised from +0.2%).
Yeah, our volume of credit and debit card transactions we processed was up another 4% in September Year Over Year as well. Debit card volume up 3% which is people spending their real money. Credit cards are fakey fakey IOUs so I don't see those as a true measure of people's confidence in the economy. People sure seem to be spending money like they have it.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 7:01 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 5:49 am
Shirley wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 10:00 pm Thank Kamala, and Joe!

This isn't a bad thing. It's a common sense policy. Butttt... Made for people who have no common sense? How stupid do you have to be to not be able to cancel something you signed up for lol

Soooo what about the REAL problems we are facing? Inflation? The border? Housing? The economy? ....
JFC!!!!
What part of "long difficult cancellation processes" don't you comprehend? Are you too clueless to realize that it's often a lot easier to register for something than it is to cancel it? Even for people who have common sense.
How stupid do you have to be? I don't know randy, YOU often seem to be pretty gosh darn stupid.
No one said anything about "not being able to cancel something you signed up for". AGAIN, read these words..... "long difficult cancellation processes". Have you never had to deal with a long difficult (define difficult as - not so easy - as it was to sign up for) cancellation process for something? Don't lie.

Then you go on to say, "Soooo what about the REAL problems we are facing? Inflation? The border? Housing? The economy"?
Gee randy, since you are so much smarter than the "stupid" people, you tell us, what exactly does the FTC have to do with those "real problems" that you listed?
Too much coffee? Or not enough? Settle down
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Shirley wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 10:00 pm Thank Kamala, and Joe!

This isn't a bad thing. It's a common sense policy. Butttt... Made for people who have no common sense? How stupid do you have to be to not be able to cancel something you signed up for lol

Soooo what about the REAL problems we are facing? Inflation? The border? Housing? The economy? ....
The FTC doesn't deal with inflation, the border, housing or the economy. I don't expect the EPA or FDA to do something about those things, either. But this IS something the FTC can do to help reduce the financial strain everyday Americans are feeling and that seems like something odd to complain about unless you just like to complain.

And based on the number of people who voted for Donald Trump in the last election, the question "how stupid do you have to be to (fill in the blank)" shouldn't be asked any more.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:58 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 7:01 am

JFC!!!!
What part of "long difficult cancellation processes" don't you comprehend? Are you too clueless to realize that it's often a lot easier to register for something than it is to cancel it? Even for people who have common sense.
How stupid do you have to be? I don't know randy, YOU often seem to be pretty gosh darn stupid.
No one said anything about "not being able to cancel something you signed up for". AGAIN, read these words..... "long difficult cancellation processes". Have you never had to deal with a long difficult (define difficult as - not so easy - as it was to sign up for) cancellation process for something? Don't lie.

Then you go on to say, "Soooo what about the REAL problems we are facing? Inflation? The border? Housing? The economy"?
Gee randy, since you are so much smarter than the "stupid" people, you tell us, what exactly does the FTC have to do with those "real problems" that you listed?
Too much coffee? Or not enough? Settle down
Interesting response.
Probably more of a case of "too much" than "not enough", if my coffee intake had any bearing on my post.
Now tell me/us, what's your excuse for your highly ignorant post that I had responded to - and asked you questions that you are seemingly refusing to answer?
Perhaps I'll settle down when you stop posting stupid/ignorant shit. In the meantime, aren't you happy I am dumb enough to appease you?
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 7:54 am
KUTradition wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 7:41 am so, a misogynist, a racist, and pretty much just all around bigot, is also a pathological liar

Remember when you said you would give it a rest if unprovoked?
Yet another lie?
“By way of contrast, I'm not the one who feels the need to respond to every post someone else makes”
Psych- Every Single Time
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:10 am

Yet another lie?
It wasn't directed at you. Trad is still being a dick; Trad will be treated as such.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you’re still being a liar

do better
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:19 am

Yet another lie?
It wasn't directed at you. Trad is still being a dick; Trad will be treated as such.
So, what does that have to do with me?
“By way of contrast, I'm not the one who feels the need to respond to every post someone else makes”
Psych- Every Single Time
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

if calling out psych’s bs and lying is being a dick, i’m proudly one
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:22 am

Yet another lie?
As I said, not directed at you. Trad has long been one of your minions. I was referencing that fact.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:24 am
Overlander wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:22 am

As I said, not directed at you. Trad has long been one of your minions. I was referencing that fact.
Then keep my fucking name off of your fingers.
Psych- Every Single Time
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

This quote from kamalas train wreck of an interview..
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:44 am This quote from kamalas train wreck of an interview..
It's called "the weave" isn't it?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:44 am This quote from kamalas train wreck of an interview..
Hold on to your hat! I'm going to give you sincere credit. You were able to pick out the worst of the worst and share it on here.
I cringed when I listened to that but if I were to defend her, I would give her credit for doing exactly as she planned to do if asked about that.
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.