Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:04 am
japhy wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:37 pm Reminds me of the Obama School of Humor.

He probably whispered it into her Bluetooth headphone earrings so she knew what to say
I have this image in my head of you leaving carnivals, empty pockets and arms, shaking your head at your rotten luck: you are such a good free throw shooter, and such a good beer pong player, and such a strong baseball thrower, and such a good dart tosser, and such a good air rifle shot, and such a good guesser (after all, you are so very often right).

How in the WORLD did you not win one prize???
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:28 am
japhy wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:37 pm Reminds me of the Obama School of Humor.

He probably whispered it into her Bluetooth headphone earrings so she knew what to say
I have this image in my head of you leaving carnivals, empty pockets and arms, shaking your head at your rotten luck: you are such a good free throw shooter, and such a good beer pong player, and such a strong baseball thrower, and such a good dart tosser, and such a good air rifle shot, and such a good guesser (after all, you are so very often right).

To be fair, that system really IS rigged against him. This one is only rigged in his mind.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:38 am
jfish26 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:28 am

To be fair, that system really IS rigged against him. This one is only rigged in his mind.
I can't help but wonder how much of a mind fuck it would have been for randy if had met Peter McIndoe about 7 years ago.

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Rainbows I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to go digging stuff up on a message board.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:20 am
JKLivin wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:16 am
twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:56 am

"Most avowed Marxists I know".... yeah, OK.
You forget that I have worked in academia - a setting rife with purported Marxists (faculty and students) - for the better part of the last 25 years.
I didn't forget, I just don't believe you. I assume "Marxist" to you just means "Democrat" to the rest of the world because you seem to regularly replace one with the other here.
What does "Marxist" mean to you?

I will clarify and say that I don't know anyone who has an official membership card or decoder ring, but I know a lot who constantly spew slogans like "wealth is theft" and "the means of production should belong to the masses" who also drive a nice car, own a nice home, or, as in the case of my 21-year old son, prattle on and on about how capitalism is a failure but then are more than happy to allow his capitalist dad to pay for his car insurance and help him pay for the SUV he "had" to have for his filmmaking business.

Seems a little contrary at best and very convenient at worst.
“I wouldn’t sleep with your wife because she would fall in love and your black little heart would be crushed again. And 100% I could beat your ass.” - Overlander
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

japhy wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:08 am I hear from Kelly Fenton (aka DuffMan) fairly regularly. He and Shirley and I have a text message circle jerk that we update daily.

Fenton spends his days out canvassing, going door to door talking about the issues and promoting Kamala around his swing State. Fenton's workin it!

He says he feels there is something the polls are missing, he sees it daily. He is seems confident about how this election is going to go.

He was at the Kamala rally in Green Bay where that sassy grrrrl told the hecklers they were "looking for the smaller venue down the street".

He says the smell of uppity is thick up there.
I very rarely use profanity in my daily discourse, but if Kelly Fenton were to show up on my doorstep, I would respond to him the same way I did in the following unsolicited phone call I received earlier in the week:

Caller: "Hi, this is Shane with the Michigan Democrat Party. Can Kamala Harris and I count on your vote in November?"

Me: "Hi, Shane. Fuck you and fuck Kamala Harris. Have a great day!"
“I wouldn’t sleep with your wife because she would fall in love and your black little heart would be crushed again. And 100% I could beat your ass.” - Overlander
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

It is easy to swear and blow off objectively good people who will still uphold their oath of office and keep the country running. But Psych's reaction to a MAGA caller would make him an enemy of the state. Not a lot of bravery but a ton of posturing and feces flingin yelling at Harris campaign staff.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Sparko wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:21 am It is easy to swear and blow off objectively good people who will still uphold their oath of office and keep the country running. But Psych's reaction to a MAGA caller would make him an enemy of the state. Not a lot of bravery but a ton of posturing and feces flingin yelling at Harris campaign staff.
Kamala and her followers are enemies of this country. Sadly, the more I read on these boreds, the harder it is for me to believe that anyone who supports her and Tampon Tim could be objectively good people. And that’s a drastic shift from two months ago.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Such bravery.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

such lies
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Grrrl Power!
Donald Trump loves to talk about the size of his audience, so Democratic rival Kamala Harris rubbed it in after she trounced him in the ratings on Fox News this week.

The vice president’s rapid response team shared that more than 7 million people watched her interview with Fox News anchor Bret Baier on Wednesday, compared to the 3 million who tuned in to the Republican nominee’s Fox News town hall with Harris Faulkner earlier in the day.

Harris’ campaign trumpeted the triumph on X (formerly Twitter) Thursday, showing a side-by-side of the numbers. “We just posted this on Truth Social,” the caption read.
Granted, the evening time slot and novelty of Harris’ appearance on the conservative channel were advantages. As was the potential for tension and controversy, which was fulfilled. But the vice president and her campaign were bound to celebrate a win in a sensitive spot for the former president.

Trump notoriously bragged in 2020 that the ratings of his press conferences were as big as “The Bachelor” finale as the pandemic death toll surged. His obsession continues to this day.
It seems like the political shit-talking version of giving the fat man a purple nurple.
Nero is an angler in the lake of darkness
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:38 amsuch lies
Lies in the service of fascism. And when they come for him. . .
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 10:19 am
twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:20 am
JKLivin wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:16 am

You forget that I have worked in academia - a setting rife with purported Marxists (faculty and students) - for the better part of the last 25 years.
I didn't forget, I just don't believe you. I assume "Marxist" to you just means "Democrat" to the rest of the world because you seem to regularly replace one with the other here.
What does "Marxist" mean to you?

I will clarify and say that I don't know anyone who has an official membership card or decoder ring, but I know a lot who constantly spew slogans like "wealth is theft" and "the means of production should belong to the masses" who also drive a nice car, own a nice home, or, as in the case of my 21-year old son, prattle on and on about how capitalism is a failure but then are more than happy to allow his capitalist dad to pay for his car insurance and help him pay for the SUV he "had" to have for his filmmaking business.

Seems a little contrary at best and very convenient at worst.
Ousdahl is your son?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Sparko wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:36 amSuch bravery.
Come by and see me. I can tell you the same if you like.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

So tired and repetitive.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:35 am
Sparko wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:21 am It is easy to swear and blow off objectively good people who will still uphold their oath of office and keep the country running. But Psych's reaction to a MAGA caller would make him an enemy of the state. Not a lot of bravery but a ton of posturing and feces flingin yelling at Harris campaign staff.
Kamala and her followers are enemies of this country. Sadly, the more I read on these boreds, the harder it is for me to believe that anyone who supports her and Tampon Tim could be objectively good people. And that’s a drastic shift from two months ago.
Why, because we refuse to accept your bullshit as truth?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:12 pm
So tired and repetitive.
you’re catching on

maybe you aren’t as dumb as you post after all

do better
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

By extension, anyone who supports a convicted felon and a confessed genital-grabber is objectively good people. Got it.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

welp, more lies
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

zsn wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:13 pm
By extension, anyone who supports a convicted felon and a confessed genital-grabber is objectively good people. Got it.
Republicans have morphed "my kind of people" into "the good people". It's what happens when you are constantly told that the opponent is the devil and you are a soldier in the war vs. evil. Which is what you have to turn it into to make Donald Trump a palatable choice. It's brainwashing at it's finest. It works for actual soldiers because they fight against actual enemies, many of whom are actually evil and want to kill them. Not so effective in this faux war however.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

it’s quite effective on the gullible