Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 89

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 89 »

she has been anything but honest and transparent

i kinda feel bad for her though...gotta be one of the toughest gigs around, given who she represents and answers to
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:41 am
twocoach wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:14 am
Geezer wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:27 pm Sarah Sanders gone at the end of the month.
Hearing that she wants to be remembered as "honest and transparent" while giving just 8 press briefings in the last 300 days pretty much defines her time as Press Secretary.
So...how many press briefings in your "unbiased" opinion would it take for her to earn the "honest and transparent" label? So it's quantity over quality for you?
You'd be making a worthwhile argument if her briefings weren't also filled with lies and falsehoods. She barely does her job and does it poorly when she does.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Just another liar.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:52 am
twocoach wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:14 am

Hearing that she wants to be remembered as "honest and transparent" while giving just 8 press briefings in the last 300 days pretty much defines her time as Press Secretary.
So...how many press briefings in your "unbiased" opinion would it take for her to earn the "honest and transparent" label? So it's quantity over quality for you?
You'd be making a worthwhile argument if her briefings weren't also filled with lies and falsehoods. She barely does her job and does it poorly when she does.
'

I think if you ask trump, he would say that she does her job very well.
Broham
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:45 pm
'

Add to the list of more than 10,000 lies told in his presidency, then.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:07 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:45 pm
'

Add to the list of more than 10,000 lies told in his presidency, then.
My point is that he does not want her out telling the truth at a press conference. She's doing just fine by him.
Broham
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Yeah, I got your point. Dipshit in Chief has "willing to lie for me" as the top of his list of positive employee characteristics.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

So...Trump is more than open to accepting help from foreign agents.

But clearly, he hasn't.

Even though he publicly asked for it.....in front of us all.

Seems reasonable.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:02 am she has been anything but honest and transparent

i kinda feel bad for her though...gotta be one of the toughest gigs around, given who she represents and answers to
Dang,Tradition, you do have a heart after all.
Originally Imzcount (Why do politicians think “hope” is a plan ?)
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

so many threads this could go in...

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/da ... ory-panels

maybe it’s just me, but if i have a problem with my car, i’m going to a well-regraded mechanic

if i’m sick, i’m going to a well-regarded doctor

if i want to learn about a particular topic, i’ll seek out well-regarded authorities on that topic

i think i’ll just start referring to the phenomenon of not valuing experts’ opinions as the jenny mccarthy effect

talk about illogical...
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TraditionKU wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:37 am so many threads this could go in...

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/da ... ory-panels

maybe it’s just me, but if i have a problem with my car, i’m going to a well-regraded mechanic

if i’m sick, i’m going to a well-regarded doctor

if i want to learn about a particular topic, i’ll seek out well-regarded authorities on that topic

i think i’ll just start referring to the phenomenon of not valuing experts’ opinions as the jenny mccarthy effect

talk about illogical...
This dovetails perfectly with the republican/Trump business plan that's reliant on ignorant, uninformed voters, who can be easily manipulated.

#somuchwinning
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Huckabee fires back at Axelrod over comment about Sarah Sanders: He 'earned' his CNN paycheck

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) tore into CNN’s David Axelrod for saying that his daughter, outgoing White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, will be remembered as a “habitual liar.”

Huckabee told Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum that he was “shocked and surprised” at the former top Obama campaign adviser’s comments before claiming that CNN “pay[s] people to hate President Trump.”

“I’m really shocked and surprised that he would go there to that degree. But again, he’s a CNN contributor. What is he gonna do?” Huckabee said. “That’s what they pay them to do, so I guess he earned his paycheck on that particular segment.”

Huckabee's remarks came after Axelrod slammed Sanders's legacy during an appearance on CNN, claiming that her time as press secretary will be remembered for “defending the indefensible, and not being truthful with the American people.”

“In this job, she was called upon to choose between her fidelity to Trump and her fidelity to the truth. And she chose Trump,” Axelrod said after Sanders announced her resignation. “Her legacy is one of defending the indefensible.”
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

They are all just actors. axelrod is an actor. Huckabee-sanders is an actor. Hannity is an actor. lemon is an actor. Ingraham is an actor. bill maher is an actor. They are paid to read, think, work off of a script. These people and their like are no more genuine as al swearingen, hawkeye pierce, charlie harper, jon snow, ric flair, archie bunker etc etc etc. They are characters.

They are paid to read from a script. Think how they are paid to think. Speak how they are paid to speak. so what comes out of their pie hole goes in one ear and out the other.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Jesus Christ man, don't be such a cynic.
Hannity is not a normal human reading a script.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Hey now!

Ric Flair is on record confirming that he very much lived out his character in real life.

Woooo!
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Hannity and his ilk will pimp for whomever is buttering their bread.
Deleted User 89

i was always a hacksaw jim dugan fan myself
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I should not have lumped The Natch in with that group. I know better. My apologies.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

TraditionKU wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:33 pm i was always a hacksaw jim dugan fan myself
Bulldog Bob Brown or Rufus R Jones.

Any other wrestler.....just bait
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »