Deleted User 104

Re: 911 Tower 7 / Cover-up thread

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Another good source with professionals sharing their knowledge on tower 7

https://washingtonsblog.com/2012/09/the ... plane.html
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Lobster, does any of this really matter?
What, with the earth being flat and all?
Deleted User 104

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:01 pm Lobster, does any of this really matter?
If you care about your country and your country's people, it does.
Deleted User 104

If anyone is looking to watch just 1 video on the topic, this is probably the best source to start with. This video cleans up all the NIST misinformation and debunks japhy's sources and bogus claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... dz2mw2vaEg
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

So how many CIA people would have to be involved to pull this off and what's in it for them?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Sorry, this is a long thread and I'm not going to wade through the whole thing.

But from what I HAVE read, I've reached the following conclusion: Lobster is...

1. ...one of those people who has a really, really boring life and needs these conspiracy theory videos to make himself appear interesting. Lobster desperately wants to be unique and this is the only way he knows how to stand out in a crowd.

2. ... just trolling everyone.

3. ... in need of psychiatric help.
Deleted User 104

Geezer wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:51 pm So how many CIA people would have to be involved to pull this off and what's in it for them?
No one knows the exact number, but obviously, it was money. The US went to war immediately after 911 in which we now understand was done for massive profits. I know you agree with me on this last point.
Deleted User 104

One thing that's really damaged the image of the 911 truth movement is that there's idiots like Alex Jones. Most of what Jones talks about in regards to 911 is crazy. A lot of people then completely dismiss the whole possibility of a cover-up because of the nuts like Jones.
Deleted User 104

Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

do you ever read, or just watch youtube videos?
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

Trad - I'm not sure he even watches all of the videos. He has posted at least 2 on this thread that he thinks support his "cause" - and don't.

chikn - I don't know how boring lobster's life is but I think you're spot on with the rest of your #1. Your #2 is probably spot on too. Your #3 - I believe the majority of those posting on here could significantly benefit from psychiatric help. lobster may or may not "need" psychiatric help but I have no problem with him expressing his doubts about 9/11. It's those who don't at all question things that took place on 9/11 that I worry more about.
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

lobster wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:57 am Another interesting video about the dancing Israelis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLgzI9Ab1rY

https://www.mintpressnews.com/newly-rel ... ks/258581/
Ok, so if these Israelis were Mossad and knew of the pending attack/s on the WTC towers - then what?
You think they were in on it? What exactly was their role? To be there to witness it? With that logic, literally hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers played a role too.
Do you think Mossad was in cahoots with al-Qaeda? Or were the hijackers picked out of Saudia Arabia, Lebanon, The UAE, and Egypt and really working for Mossad and had nothing to do with al-Qaeda?
The CIA and FBI knew of pending attacks on/in the USA due to "chatter".
Does that mean they were involved in the actual actions of the hi-jackers too?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

lobster wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:20 pm One thing that's really damaged the image of the 911 truth movement is that there's idiots like Alex Jones. Most of what Jones talks about in regards to 911 is crazy. A lot of people then completely dismiss the whole possibility of a cover-up because of the nuts like Jones.
This is one of my favorite comments in the thread.

The biggest reason to doubt the conspiracies is the conspiracy theorists.
Deleted User 104

Paul1 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:02 am
lobster wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:57 am Another interesting video about the dancing Israelis.

Ok, so if these Israelis were Mossad and knew of the pending attack/s on the WTC towers - then what?
You think they were in on it? What exactly was their role? To be there to witness it? With that logic, literally hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers played a role too.
Do you think Mossad was in cahoots with al-Qaeda? Or were the hijackers picked out of Saudia Arabia, Lebanon, The UAE, and Egypt and really working for Mossad and had nothing to do with al-Qaeda?
I'm going to try to separate these just so it's easier to keep them organized.

1. Ok, so if these Israelis were Mossad and knew of the pending attack/s on the WTC towers - then what?

At the very least, it deserves to be investigated more and those responsible should be held accountable. I'm not expecting this to happen though, as it's like asking a police officer to investigate himself and his best friend.

2. You think they were in on it? What exactly was their role?

Without a doubt. No one would be dancing around celebrating the attack in New Jersey before it actually happened. Their role? Tough to say exactly, other than 2 of them were Mossad agents. It was reported that some of them were in the twin towers a day before it collapsed. Could it be that they were setting up and testing the security of the towers? That's one possibility. There were several companies that were phonies that were involved with the maintenance of the twin towers.

3. To be there to witness it? With that logic, literally hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers played a role too.

Well, they were filming it. Their reasons? They probably hate America and/or Christianity. The others in New York were not there set up to film before it happened. That's not really a fair comparison.

4. Do you think Mossad was in cahoots with al-Qaeda? Or were the hijackers picked out of Saudia Arabia, Lebanon, The UAE, and Egypt and really working for Mossad and had nothing to do with al-Qaeda?

Possibly. I don't know, but I would argue that it was likely that the suicidal terrorists were recruited basically like the British would hire pirates to bomb the Spanish in the past. They were likely "used" to serve different agendas (financial).

5. The CIA and FBI knew of pending attacks on/in the USA due to "chatter".

There were definitely some people who knew in America, but it remains murky as to who. It's most likely the CIA knew more than the FBI, as the FBI was investigating a lot of the things I previously mentioned, but were later swept under the rug. There were some wealthy investors who sold off stock in United Airlines the day before the attacks. There were definitely some who knew something was going to happen that day. Take for example, Larry Silverstein didn't show up to the WTC that day and also the fact that he had benefited hugely in insurance money that he had taken out on the possibility of the towers being destroyed. The worst piece of shit in my eyes was Rudy. He was told the towers were going to collapse, but he told none of the firefighters. This is what makes me really pissed off about that day.

Were they involved with the hijackers? Indirectly. I'm sure they didn't go out and recruit, but they likely communicated with Mossad and either gave the green light or agreed to look the other way.

Still going to answer your other questions, I just have hard time keeping up with all the stuff in this thread. It's basically 1 vs. 15, which I don't mind, but it's hard to keep track of.
Deleted User 104

Paul1 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:02 am

I'm going to try to separate these just so it's easier to keep them organized.

1. Ok, so if these Israelis were Mossad and knew of the pending attack/s on the WTC towers - then what?

At the very least, it deserves to be investigated more and those responsible should be held accountable. I'm not expecting this to happen though, as it's like asking a police officer to investigate himself and his best friend.

2. You think they were in on it? What exactly was their role?

Without a doubt. No one would be dancing around celebrating the attack in New Jersey before it actually happened. Their role? Tough to say exactly, other than 2 of them were Mossad agents. It was reported that some of them were in the twin towers a day before it collapsed. Could it be that they were setting up and testing the security of the towers? That's one possibility. There were several companies that were phonies that were involved with the maintenance of the twin towers.

3. To be there to witness it? With that logic, literally hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers played a role too.

Well, they were filming it. Their reasons? They probably hate America and/or Christianity. The others in New York were not there set up to film before it happened. That's not really a fair comparison.

4. Do you think Mossad was in cahoots with al-Qaeda? Or were the hijackers picked out of Saudia Arabia, Lebanon, The UAE, and Egypt and really working for Mossad and had nothing to do with al-Qaeda?

Possibly. I don't know, but I would argue that it was likely that the suicidal terrorists were recruited basically like the British would hire pirates to bomb the Spanish in the past. They were likely "used" to serve different agendas (financial).

5. The CIA and FBI knew of pending attacks on/in the USA due to "chatter".

There were definitely some people who knew in America, but it remains murky as to who. It's most likely the CIA knew more than the FBI, as the FBI was investigating a lot of the things I previously mentioned, but were later swept under the rug. There were some wealthy investors who sold off stock in United Airlines the day before the attacks. There were definitely some who knew something was going to happen that day. Take for example, Larry Silverstein didn't show up to the WTC that day and also the fact that he had benefited hugely in insurance money that he had taken out on the possibility of the towers being destroyed. The worst piece of shit in my eyes was Rudy. He was told the towers were going to collapse, but he told none of the firefighters. This is what makes me really pissed off about that day.

Were they involved with the hijackers? Indirectly. I'm sure they didn't go out and recruit, but they likely communicated with Mossad and either gave the green light or agreed to look the other way. The other thing to keep in mind is that Israel likely wanted 911 because they have conflict with Iraq. It would be easier for them to use the US military to do the dirty work. Also, people wonder why the CIA and US government would want to do this. They cold war was over, and the government was already under scrutiny for wastes of American tax dolllars. Much of the evidence (paper documents) were destroyed in tower 7, including financial investigations at the time.

Still going to answer your other questions, I just have hard time keeping up with all the stuff in this thread. It's basically 1 vs. 15, which I don't mind, but it's hard to keep track of.
Deleted User 104

I think the real story behind 911 will eventually be revealed, but I think it will most likely be released when most of those responsible are dead, just like the JFK assassination. Or maybe not the best example, considering we still don't know everything about that either.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

You really are nutz.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 104

People said the same thing when I told them the weapons of mass destruction were a lie. Some of us can see through the b.s. better than others.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Son, don't hurt yourself patting your own back.
Was that you on the grassy knoll?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

A broken clock is right twice a day.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.