Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Geezer

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Geezer »

Kushner own any property in Baltimore?

Well I'll be darned.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/jare ... imore-rats
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Paul1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:57 am
dolomite wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:56 pm Trump has called out many lawmakers regardless of the color of their skin. If he calls out someone who is brown or black or whatever then liberals use it as an excuse to call him a racist. So there!
Agree 100% that Trump has called out many lawmakers. Agree 100% that if one of those lawmakers happens to be black or brown or whatever the liberals use it as an excuse to call him a racist.
A major part of that being Trump often uses racist undertones and overtones. Are you going to deny that?

Help me out. What "excuse" did Trump use to call Cummings a racist? If Cummings was white would Trump have called him a racist?
What does color of skin have to do with it?
Originally Imzcount (Why do politicians think “hope” is a plan ?)
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

lulz

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

also check out that vanderpunked dude who Trump retweeted.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump suggests that he was a 9/11 First Responder <a href="https://t.co/cFnVkV3wru">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) <a href=" 29, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

dolomite wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:48 am
dolomite wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:56 pm Trump has called out many lawmakers regardless of the color of their skin. If he calls out someone who is brown or black or whatever then liberals use it as an excuse to call him a racist. So there!
Agree 100% that Trump has called out many lawmakers. Agree 100% that if one of those lawmakers happens to be black or brown or whatever the liberals use it as an excuse to call him a racist.
A major part of that being Trump often uses racist undertones and overtones. Are you going to deny that?

Help me out. What "excuse" did Trump use to call Cummings a racist? If Cummings was white would Trump have called him a racist?
Only a dumbass would ask:

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Geezer wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:48 am Kushner own any property in Baltimore?

Well I'll be darned.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/jare ... imore-rats
But, emails:

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Feral wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:06 am
dolomite wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:48 am

Only a dumbass would ask:

No, only a racist would ask.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Youse guys have let Donald Trump infiltrate your brains, lol.
Taylor Sheridan
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

He's garnered our attention. He's turned your brain to mush.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

I just don’t get my bowels in an uproar like the libs do.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:13 pm I just don’t get my bowels in an uproar like the libs do.
Classic
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

dolomite wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:13 pm I just don’t get my bowels in an uproar like the libs do.
It's called compassion and empathy. You didn't have to tell us you have none. Typical par venu.
Deleted User 266

dolomite wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:08 pm Youse guys have let Donald Trump infiltrate your brains, lol.
Well, when the "leader" of the "free world" behaves like a complete asshole perhaps I should attempt to ignore his actions and not give a damn but you're right, I'm guilty of giving a f*ck and have let him "infiltrate" my brain. Shame on me and shame on him.
Deleted User 266

defixione wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:33 pm
It's called compassion and empathy. You didn't have to tell us you have none. Typical par venu.
Two ways at looking at what dolo said. I recall him/her saying he/she has a close family member who is going through a difficult time in terms of her/his health. Putting things in perspective, there are indeed other things that should take precedence in terms of what one get's their bowels in an uproar over.
The other way to look at it is, if you don't care about Trump's asshole actions then you yourself are most likely an asshole. How can anyone with an ounce decency accept the sh*t that Trump says and does?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Paul1 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:50 am
defixione wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:33 pm

The other way to look at it is, if you don't care about Trump's asshole actions then you yourself are most likely an asshole. How can anyone with an ounce decency accept the sh*t that Trump says and does?
^^^^^^^^^^
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

caring about the behavior of the president of one’s country is, um, patriotic

holding said president to the highest of moral and ethical standards is, um patriotic

wanting said president to garner genuine respect and admiration with his actions and words is, um, patriotic
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I’m gonna sorta kinda watch the debates tonight. Fingers crossed a shining star will emerge and take my breath away.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:39 am caring about the behavior of the president of one’s country is, um, patriotic

holding said president to the highest of moral and ethical standards is, um patriotic

wanting said president to garner genuine respect and admiration with his actions and words is, um, patriotic
I don't understand why it needs to be explained to you guys that we finally have a man in the White House who speaks his mind. Who isn't PC. Who tells it like it is.