No One Cares Because Nothing Matters Anymore

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: No One Cares Because Nothing Matters Anymore

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:42 am
seahawk wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:56 am

Antifa doesnt exist outside a couple dozen kids in Portland huh? Interesting spin that I believe is false. I've personally witnessed antifa, in a group much larger than a couple dozen and many of them not just kids, march through downtown Seattle damaging property, jobsite, and storefronts. They claim to be worldwide, theyve marched in Berkeley and in boston... they sure travel well for a few kids that dont have jobs.
Seattle is not Portland.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Precisely.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:36 pm
TDub wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:26 am Then you cant claim the el paso shooter had an allegiance to anti immigration and hate groups. You dont get to pick and choose when social media matters based on when it strengthens with your point. Either it matters or it doesnt.
The El Paso shooter posted a 4 page document on 8chan less than 20 minutes before his shooting rampage. It was filled with white nationalist and racist statements of hatred toward immigrants and Hispanics, blaming immigrants and first-generation Americans for taking away jobs and the blending of cultures in the US.

You comparing that to liking a post on social media is gross.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.co ... iller/amp/

We should be condemning all of these hateful groups.
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

TDub wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:16 pm
TDub wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:26 am Then you cant claim the el paso shooter had an allegiance to anti immigration and hate groups. You dont get to pick and choose when social media matters based on when it strengthens with your point. Either it matters or it doesnt.
The El Paso shooter posted a 4 page document on 8chan less than 20 minutes before his shooting rampage. It was filled with white nationalist and racist statements of hatred toward immigrants and Hispanics, blaming immigrants and first-generation Americans for taking away jobs and the blending of cultures in the US.

By Andy Ngo

August 6, 2019 | 7:24pm | Updated
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

jfc you people are dense. Fuck it, support the masked anarchist, cant be wrong if their left, right? I'm saying all hate groups are bad and you two are fucking still arguing?

I'm out, carry on.
Just Ledoux it
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

What are proud boys?

And yes, if proud boys came to my town we’d put a knot on top their head. Dingbats are dingbats are dingbats. We don’t do dingbats. Of any variety.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

That's just a journalist jumping to the same poorly supported assumption that you are. The Dayton shooter to my knowledge has not participated in any sort of ANTIFA activity or in any way identified himself or his actions to be driven by his feelings about the activities of ANTIFA.

I will freely denounce ANTIFA as an organization(or movement or whatever the fuck they are) when their members behave in an illegal manner. Assault and vandalism under the guise of protesting should never happen and cheapens the importance of any message you hope to deliver.

But identifying with some of the behaviors of a group doesn't make you part of that group. I haven't seen enough concrete proof to associate the Dayton shooter's actions with ANTIFA. If new information surfaces that presents more details then I will reevaluate that.
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:37 pm What are proud boys?

And yes, if proud boys came to my town we’d put a knot on top their head. Dingbats are dingbats are dingbats. We don’t do dingbats. Of any variety.
Newsflash! Your town does dingbats - of some variety.
I wouldn't be shocked if there are Antifa and Proud Boys in your town too. Or at least firm Antifa and/or Proud Boy supporters.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Less than an hour ago:

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Another one thwarted in Texas today as well. Looks like those 8chan board users are getting each other revved up. Scary time.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

TDub wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:52 pm jfc you people are dense. Fuck it, support the masked anarchist, cant be wrong if their left, right? I'm saying all hate groups are bad and you two are fucking still arguing?

I'm out, carry on.
I believe it's Geezer's point that Andy Ngo, who claims to be a journalist, is purposely stirring the pot in an attempt to show that there is no difference between Proud Boys/White Nationalists and Antifa.

There is a difference. And it's quite obvious if you stop calling people "dense" and try and understand their point.

defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Proud Boys: piss drinkers and cereal eaters.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

It’s funny that some of you are trying to convince us that antifa is cool and a better class of dingbat.

If they were all that they would take the mask off.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

MICHHAWK wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:35 pm It’s funny that some of you are trying to convince us that antifa is cool and a better class of dingbat.

If they were all that they would take the mask off.
1. nobody did that.
2. I'll go ahead and do that. One is rooted in being against fascism. The other is rooted in being against minorities. One of these things is worse than the other. Both sides have their extremists that take things too far.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

TDub wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:52 pm jfc you people are dense. Fuck it, support the masked anarchist, cant be wrong if their left, right? I'm saying all hate groups are bad and you two are fucking still arguing?

I'm out, carry on.
You understand the difference between retweeting stuff and a huge manifesto. Not sure what's going on here - you're usually above this.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Geezer wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:32 pm

By Andy Ngo

August 6, 2019 | 7:24pm | Updated
https://quillette.com/2019/06/30/antif ... sts-alike/

A little more about Andy Ngo. Perhaps he is a bit biased.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Mjl wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:01 pm

I'm out, carry on.
You understand the difference between retweeting stuff and a huge manifesto. Not sure what's going on here - you're usually above this.
I do, and my point isnt to entirely equate them. My point is that antifa isnt a good organization despite what their base "roots" are or claim to be. They are capable of, and have demonstrated that they are willing to, commit similar acts of violence and vandalism to other groups which are condemned.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

chiknbut wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:28 pm

I'm out, carry on.
I believe it's Geezer's point that Andy Ngo, who claims to be a journalist, is purposely stirring the pot in an attempt to show that there is no difference between Proud Boys/White Nationalists and Antifa.

There is a difference. And it's quite obvious if you stop calling people "dense" and try and understand their point.

I'm sure that Andy Ngo - a gay vietnamese man has a lot to gain by defending the proud boys or whatever dumbass names these groups come up with to call themselves.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Ok. I'm actually done. Right meow.
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.