Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 266

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 266 »

Trump was asked if the map he displayed was altered using a Sharpie, the president’s pen of choice.
“I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know,” he replied.

Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Fredrick Douglas is doing some great things
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

This was the "spaghetti" map from the day Trump tweeted Alabama was in the path....

For his next trick/lie,Trump is proving to everyone that he is indeed taller than Obama.

seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 89

both of those are gold
Deleted User 89

apparently, altering the map and presenting it in that way may have actually been illegal

(there’s some other good stuff in here as well)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

He just cannot control himself. The ONLY thing he could have done to make himself look like a lying buffoon was to print off a random map, physically alter it in a blatantly obvious, childish way and claim that he is right despite everyone knowing that he is lying. He could have said nothing or spun to his next outlandish, unnecessary lie but he just couldn't help himself.

Watching that "performance" was like watching a 5 year old claim swear they didnt eat the last cookie while their face and clothes are still covered in cookie crumbs. This moron cannot tell real life from a poorly produced reality show. It's pathetic.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

A stable adult would have moved on by now. But tiny is in his third day now of obsessing and complaining about getting caught in his misstatement and subsequent bad graphic "justification". To say that this self absorbed twit is immature is a gross understatement.

The flagship of the trumpublican party sails on, head held high, bleached comb-over hair banner rustling gently in the wind while the rest of his loyal armada quietly, obediently, follows in the wash from his bilge.

I think they have officially lost the right to claim they are the party of Lincoln any more. They are the party of tiny. The entire party is his bitch.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

He certainly identified the right marks for his con. I'll give him that.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

“In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense.” - George Orwell, 1984
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

japhy wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:24 am “In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense.” - George Orwell, 1984
I actually paraphrased that quote when my wife and I were talking about Sharpiegate last night!
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Feral wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:38 pm
japhy wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:13 pm He could have spent his time working on the trade war with China, he could have worked on his agreement with his dear friend Kim Jun, he could have worked on......anything. He sits in the most powerful chair on the planet. But he realized it was most important to set the record straight about his tweets and their accuracy.

That my friends is LEADERSHIT!

sorry; " Leadership!"

this is the new trumpublican party in all of it's glory! this is conservatism at its core, setting the record straight, straight talk, playing buy the rules, fiscal responsibility, law and order, fuck you libereals!
^^^

The leadership Trump and "conservative" republicans are providing when it comes to respect for America's institutions and adherence to our nation's processes is patriotism on steroids!

#sohumbling
If these last two posts aren't enough to get DC back on here, I think he's gone forever.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

I have the BBC the radio on all night (KCUR); I love the BBC. Last night, during the 2:00 a.m. hour, they had three or four psychiatrists along with Anthony Scaramucci discuss how Trump is a sociopath that is exhibited, in part, by his chronic lying. I'm sure it was taped because Scaramucci is in the U.S., but it was pretty good radio. I'm sure you can find it somewhere to replay it.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

very unfair...very unfair...we should change the libel laws in this country so that I can sue these people
Deleted User 89

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/ ... 26?cid=apn

as japhy said...now the party of drumpf
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

“Republicans deserve better”

...but do they?
Deleted User 89

ousdahl wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:26 am “Republicans deserve better”

...but do they?
yes and no?

i’d say we all deserve better. but, there are those that a) voted for him and b) have enabled him through indifference and party loyalty...they deserve every bit of this
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

So you think those who deserve Trump are the a) counts and Dolomites, and b) DChawks?

lulz