Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:05 am So the government should not do anything until they can get guns banned. Good to know.

Should we send aid to the Bahamas. Or should we wait until guns are banned.

Should we fix the pot holes. Or wait until we get the guns banned first.
Agreed. The gov't isnt a single file line where they can only do one thing at a time.

My question to Trump is "if you would ban vapes until it's proven whether or not they are harmful then why aren't tobacco products that have been proven harmful banned?"

Trump just likes to wield power with no actual thought pattern as to how he does it.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Trade talks should be put on hold until we can get the guns banned.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Is it your position that even though we know vaping is bad, we should leave them alone until we can get cigarettes banned?
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

We suspect that vaping is causing these deaths.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

We all know vaping is bad. Let’s not dig our heels in just for the sake of it.
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

Prioritizing. Vaping is low on most people's list/s. Yesterday it seemed vaping was near the top of Trump's list of priorities - because Melania has a beautiful son.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:30 am Is it your position that even though we know vaping is bad, we should leave them alone until we can get cigarettes banned?
My position is that if our dumbass President has time to consider banning things for that are likely bad for us then he should apply that logic universally and toss tobacco products into that ban.

But I get that you're on a roll so...
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I would love for us to get tobacco banned. But we all know that is not going to happen. Not now anyway. hopefully someday. But until then.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:57 am I would love for us to get assault weapons banned. But we all know that is not going to happen. Not now anyway. hopefully someday. But until then.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:34 am We all know vaping is bad. Let’s not dig our heels in just for the sake of it.
I think we all know that there's a good Vaper out there protecting others from bad Vapers.
Deleted User 266

zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Today in "Coward-in-Chief" Cadet Bone Spurs will be attending a couple of fundraisers in my neck of the woods. Even his supporters don't know where he will be :)

Deleted User 266

Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Trolling teenagers is quite Presidential.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Geezer wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:47 am Trolling teenagers is quite Presidential.

Brownback was pretty good at it too.
Broham
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Check out her twitter bio:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GretaThunber ... r%5Eauthor

Greta, you savage!
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Geezer wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:47 am Trolling teenagers is quite Presidential.
A couple of trumpublicans will scold him while smirking and winking as the troglodytes show their appreciation by raising his poll numbers and Ted "Jailbait" Nugent sings in the background. This is the level to which the trumpublican party has sunk.

But he is doing God's work, just ask the evangelicals.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Trump Administration Blames Homeless For California's Water Pollution

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/26/76475900 ... -pollution
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I think it’s fantastic that California rolls out the red carpet. I think all homeless should go to California.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:36 am I think it’s fantastic that California rolls out the red carpet. I think all homeless should go to California.
If I was homeless, I would get myself to California too. Not because of their politics or any alleged "red carpet rollout".

Would I rather sleep in the streets in Omaha NE and freeze nearly to death for months or go where it's sunny and 78 most all winter? It's not that complicated why CA has so many homeless people. It's the same reason why they have so many people in general.