God hates the Chiefs

Kansas Football.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: God hates the Chiefs

Post by pdub »

The Twitter doctors have said 2-3 weeks or season ending surgery.

We could handle 3 losses for those weeks and maybe still get in.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

pdub wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:00 pm The Twitter doctors have said 2-3 weeks or season ending surgery.
If he actually dislocated his knee, it will be the latter. Just have to wait and see.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

If Mahomes is out for the season i may retire the Football board until August 2020.

Theres nothing left.
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

Not too sure what brining his girlfriend and agent in to the locker room have to do with anything.
My guess is its as simple as he wanted to see them and they wanted to see him.
The way he walked to the locker room seemed very encouraging to me. I hope my assessment is right and he isn't out for too long.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Erin Andrews was there when Wentz tore ACL. Said mood is a lot different around Chiefs tonight than with Eagles when Wentz went down. Chiefs seem to not be too concerned compared to the worry Eagles team had with Wentz.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Im guessing Mahomes said hes ok.
He doesnt know that until he gets an MRI.
They can think positively, which is great, but no one knows yet.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Lin elliott.
Bono.
Stoyanovich.
Gannon v Grbac.
Priest Holmes fumble in no punt game.
No. 1 draft pick in an awful year to have it.
Injury to half of team including Jamaal Charles plus Andrew Luck fumbles a td to himself.
Jamaal Charles.
Mariota throws a td to himself after he fumbles and is called down by forward progress.
Chiefs called for roughing the passer on a love tap, Dee Ford is called offsides in a call that wasnt of consequence and probably doesnt get caught/called, Brady wins a coin toss.
Mahomes.
vmlb

Post by vmlb »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:45 pm
holidaysmore wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:43 pm Come on, Newton. If Mahomes is done the season is done. Period.

Or, in the most Chiefs way Moore leads them to the SB.
Skill guys are good enough to make noise. Maybe not super bowl level, but good enough. I mean, Matt Cassell led the Oats to 11-5 and playoffs in his one season.

But if he’s out, it’s not good, you’re right.
11-5, but didn't make the playoffs, if I remember correctly.
KU76erfan

Post by KU76erfan »

pdub wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:03 pm Lin elliott.
Bono.
Stoyanovich.
Gannon v Grbac.
Injury to half of team including Jamaal Charles plus Andrew Luck fumbles a td to himself.
Jamaal Charles.
Mariota throws a td to himself after he fumbles and is called down by forward progress.
Chiefs called for roughing the passer on a love tap, Dee Ford is called offsides in a call that wasnt of consequence and probably doesnt get caught/called, Brady wins a coin toss.
Mahomes.
Montana concussion
Todd Blackledge
"Having T-Shirt tmcats as a KSU fan has to be embarrassing for some. He should just stay on the tiggerboard where the little weasel best fits in."
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Theres a lot more in there.
Derrick Thomas.
KU76erfan

Post by KU76erfan »

Joe Delaney
"Having T-Shirt tmcats as a KSU fan has to be embarrassing for some. He should just stay on the tiggerboard where the little weasel best fits in."
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Delaney was gut-wrenching
holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

He is in the locker room hugging and high fiving his teammates with a knee brace on. Now the MRI will tell all but that just doesn’t feel like a guy who is facing a season ending surgery.

Despite all of that. That may have been the best defensive performance from the Chiefs I have seen in recent years.

Also it should be criminal (and slightly hilarious) what Horseteeth Elway has done to the Broncos.
Holidaysmore - 2005
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:36 pm Erin Andrews was there when Wentz tore ACL. Said mood is a lot different around Chiefs tonight than with Eagles when Wentz went down. Chiefs seem to not be too concerned compared to the worry Eagles team had with Wentz.
When Garrapolo tore ACL last year, James Palmer with NFL Network was in lockeroom when team found out it was ACL. Mentioned demeanor was down and sad. He said tonight, it didn’t seem even close to that. No change in demeanors from team, Mahomes or his family.

From all preliminary reports from multiple reporters, it seems like it’s a disc listed kneecap. And timeframe is maybe a month. Chiefs can survive that.

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I think the best realistic scenario is that it's a month long injury and we hold him out until after the bye.
5-2 with GB ( loss ), Min ( loss ), @ TEN ( maybe? ) and v LAC in Mexico City ( maybe? ).
If you can make it to 6-5 you come out of the bye with OAK, DEN, LAC and @ Chi and @ NE.

You can see 10-6 in there.

But who are we kidding, we are the Chiefs, there's no way this goes well.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

KU76erfan wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:10 pm
pdub wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:03 pm Lin elliott.
Bono.
Stoyanovich.
Gannon v Grbac.
Jamaal Charles.
Mahomes.
Montana concussion
Todd Blackledge
Losing to the Colts after being up 28.
Losing to the Colts by having their horrible rush defense shut us down.
Losing to the Colts every fucking year.

Lots of bad memories being a Chiefs fan.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Well, the Andrew Luck fumble to himself TD while 6 of our starters get hurt in game is listed but you do know we made Andrew Luck of the Colts quit football forever less than a year ago in the playoffs.
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

I know God.
God told me he/she/it doesn't hate the Chiefs.
God told me he/she/it does hate some Chief fans.
God told me he/she/it enjoys watching Mahomes play football and had nothing to do with his injury.

P.S. Mahomie says God is GOOD!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3vv47LguEG/?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

If Mahomes is out for the season, in this particular moment, and in all moments dealing with Chiefs football, God is not good.

God is good for everything else in the world.