OFFICIAL OUSDAHL IS FUNEMPLOYED THREAD

Coffee talk.
Geezer

Re: OFFICIAL OUSDAHL IS FUNEMPLOYED THREAD

Post by Geezer »

I was single drawing union wages and working overtime for 9 months. I was swimming in money.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Geezer wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:19 amDidn't try.
Obligatory JFC.

Swimming in money and still applying for and collecting unemployment. You are the problem

I've worked construction for 18 years and never had a problem finding winter work. In 18 years I not once have collected an unemployment check.

Theres nothing wrong with collecting unemployment provided you need it and are actively looking for employment while receiving the benefits.
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

You pay into it.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Stevan Seagal probably collected unemployment.
Deleted User 286

Post by Deleted User 286 »

Leawood wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:23 am I suppose you could be criticized for not landing a job as a farm real estate appraiser for a bank in some podunk town where you could spend all day on a message board providing dumbshit opinions.
LOL....I do farm RE, commercial RE, and residential RE......and I don't live in a podunk town.
Deleted User 286

TDub wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:00 pm
Geezer wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:19 amDidn't try.
Obligatory JFC.

Swimming in money and still applying for and collecting unemployment. You are the problem

I've worked construction for 18 years and never had a problem finding winter work. In 18 years I not once have collected an unemployment check.

Theres nothing wrong with collecting unemployment provided you need it and are actively looking for employment while receiving the benefits.
I'm with you. Bragging about "swimming in money" and collecting unemployment while NOT even attempting to look for work. SMH.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

fwiw, most UI prgms require one to provide evidence that job apps have been submitted on a specified, periodic basis. Whether they are submitted in a sincere fashion? There's the rub...
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Geezer wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:02 pmYou pay into it.
Yes I'm well aware of that. But, its intent is to provide a safety net for those who are truly in need and between opportunities. Not meant for those who are swimming in money but dont feel like working all year.

It's people who take advantage of it that make a lot of people against additional social programs. Why should I pay into something that people like younger you just knowingly exploit?
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 286

TDub wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:58 pm
Yes I'm well aware of that. But, its intent is to provide a safety net for those who are truly in need and between opportunities. Not meant for those who are swimming in money but dont feel like working all year.

It's people who take advantage of it that make a lot of people against additional social programs. Why should I pay into something that people like younger you just knowingly exploit?
Bingo.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Fine don't draw it.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Good job good post
Just Ledoux it
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:10 pm

Bingo.
So Geezer is that obese person with the big screen and gold necklaces buying cheetoes with food stamps. Got it.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

I was a welfare queen.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

DrPepper wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:53 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:10 pm

Bingo.
So Geezer is that obese person with the big screen and gold necklaces buying cheetoes with food stamps. Got it.
Now who said that?
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 286

Nobody.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Oh come on you guys, don’t turn my funemployment thread to not yet another petty spat about politics.

- sent from my Obama Phone
Deleted User 286

Hey, I'm all for helping those in need within reason (just don't think people NEED cable TV and cigarettes)...and don't think people "swimming in money" should be eligible for unemployment so that they don't have to budget their income and live within their means to account for the winter months when they're not working.

How many jobs have you applied for? Or still focusing on your "writing"?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Oh yeah, now we’re talking...jobless smack talk!
Deleted User 286

;-)
shindig

Post by shindig »

My younger brother's neighbor is a welfare queen. She's a huge, beastly women, never leaves the house because she is so fat and when she does leave, she drives a new mustang convertible. And I think she has like 8 kids or something.