Jayhawks in the NBA

Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 89

Re: Jawhawks in the NBA

Post by Deleted User 89 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:12 pm FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Don't like it? Too bad.

lulz
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:51 am Bunch of 40+ year old internet bullies. It is hilarious watching the flock. I might enjoy it more than you guys!
Everyone else is the problem.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 286

Post by Deleted User 286 »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:52 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:50 am LOL by saying he's a handful when his shot is on?

Nope.
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:55 pm Wiggins just standing there LOL he almost looked like he didn't even want to run to the other end of the court.
He just blocked the shot in the ACTUAL game, was 94 feet away, then ran to the other end where the fight was, and yet you find a reason to take a shot at him.
Wiggins and Joel are friends....why would he fight him?

That's not taking a shot at Wiggins. JFC. It's a shot at how stupid that "fight" was.

I was watching the game....there was literally nothing that happened that should have warranted those 2 wrestling around like that. They did it for attention and it honestly seemed like KAT had decided before the game even started that he was going to start a fight at the first possible chance.
Deleted User 286

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:57 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:51 am Bunch of 40+ year old internet bullies. It is hilarious watching the flock. I might enjoy it more than you guys!
Everyone else is the problem.
Sure appears that way....my first comment was agreeing KAT is a bitch, which apparently wasn't anti-UK enough.
Deleted User 286

NDballer13 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:52 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:39 am You guys are whiny as fuck. If you didn't watch that "fight" and the social media posts that followed and come away thinking both players made themselves look like clowns and bitches then I can't help you. Neither guy landed a punch.

Never knew so many grown men with a fetish for Internet bullying. Super tough guys.
That's the point. Everyone here knows they both looked stupid. The funny part is you only felt to need to single out of them and point out the foolishness. If you think it's internet bullying because you get called out for your schtick than you have thinner skin than I thought, lol.
Agreeing KAT is a bitch equals only calling 1 of them out? Weird.

The thread is called "Jayhawks in the NBA" so naturally I'd focus my comments on the Jayhawk in the NBA.

Yes, it's Internet bullying. This is the most action the basketball board has had in days....and its not to discuss anything basketball related, it's the bully flock coming to tell me how I'm a UK fan or how I was being too negative about Embiid.

Grow up.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Been busy at work - just checking in - what a thread.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Typical.
Deleted User 286

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:40 amTypical.
Yup. It's the same 5-7 people every time.

Who knew agreeing KAT is a bitch and saying embiid looked like a clown could get so many people all worked up.

Shocked it took you so long to weigh in. Some people will take issue with anything I say regardless, but that's their problem not mine I suppose.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I don't check in often, but when I do, I know where to find you.
KU76erfan

Post by KU76erfan »

Yay.
"Having T-Shirt tmcats as a KSU fan has to be embarrassing for some. He should just stay on the tiggerboard where the little weasel best fits in."
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:22 am
Cascadia wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:33 pm Love Joel, KAT’s a known bitch
Agreed, but Joel made himself look like a clown last night.
We have a clown in the White House and pro wrestling on multiple channels for hours each week. This country loves absurd clowns.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:55 pm Wiggins just standing there LOL he almost looked like he didn't even want to run to the other end of the court.
Would you go join a fight that had nothing to do with you knowing it would cost you $25k to do it? Nope, not me. Screw that noise.
Deleted User 286

I'm surprised Ben isn't able to really provide much of an impact off the bench in Houston. With Green going down I thought he'd see a larger role, but it hasn't been the case. Gordon getting most of the minutes off the bench, then a split with Ben and Thabo for the remainder of those leftover minutes.

Oubre is off to a great start. With Ayton suspended for 25 games he's going to see his usgage rate go way up (along with Booker). Glad to see he's found a large role somewhere. Plays hard and is so athletic. Suns are off to a good start this season.

Graham has been talked about. Glad to see him doing so well.

Marcus and Kief both playing big roles, but haven't put up the big numbers I was expecting. Knicks play a shit load of guys, but Marcus seems to be locked in to 30mpg. Kief benefitting from Blake being out, but sounds like they're going to try to move him before trade deadline anyway.

Svi got in and hit some shots last night, but not getting many minutes so far this season.

Wiggins looks like Wiggins.

Embiid looks like Embiid.

Still shocked Josh isn't even on Memphis bench. How bad of a locker room presence can he possibly be that they don't even want him around?
Deleted User 286

twocoach wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:53 am
Cascadia wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:33 pm Love Joel, KAT’s a known bitch
We have a clown in the White House and pro wrestling on multiple channels for hours each week. This country loves absurd clowns.
Nothing wrong with Wrestling.
Deleted User 286

twocoach wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:55 am
Would you go join a fight that had nothing to do with you knowing it would cost you $25k to do it? Nope, not me. Screw that noise.
I wasn't saying he should have joined. Especially considering he and Joel and friends....just thought the reaction was funny, like "seriously wtf are these guys doing". It wasn't even a physical game and the minor contact that led to the scrum wasn't even bad....like I said, it seems KAT was waiting for anything so that he could start a fight because he and embiid don't like each other. The only 1 who did any real fighting seemed to be Simmons who had KAT in a rear naked choke pretty quickly. Weird fiasco for a game that wasn't even really close or competitive.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:56 am
twocoach wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:53 am

Nothing wrong with Wrestling.
That's my point. Childish, testosterone-fueled garbage is popular in this country and Embiid plays in a city fueled by faux tough guy childish garbage lovers. It's a calculated performance, not immaturity. Stupid stunts like the shadow boxing as he exits and all the social media shit talking are making him millions in that city.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KAT isnt a bitch for that. and it wasnt a fight. glorified shoving match that was broken up quickly. Here is someone who is a bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJTCXlT4c3E
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

overlooked on Embiids fight night

devonte once again had a good night. 12 pts 9 assist 5 rebound. guess this is becoming a normal night for him
Deleted User 286

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4RWDJGnaj7 ... gowkm3ymbw

2 games for both...

Interesting to see Dotson and Malik are among the people who "liked" KATs post with the #BitchTalk directed at Embiid. That'll make some of you mad that they're not being anti-UK enough. :-o