huh?
Deleted User 89

Re: Iraqi militiamen breach U.S. embassy

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i blame pompeo
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

While the President lies and blames Iran for orchestrating. I cant wait for the 37 Senate trials. Benghazi!
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:32 am While the President lies and blames Iran for orchestrating. I cant wait for the 37 Senate trials. Benghazi!
Wut?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Today In: "So Much Winning!"

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

It all looks suspiciously well-funded for a bunch of Middle-Eastern militiamen, but I’m sure invoking the name of Soros would be considered conspiracy-mongering.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:41 am It all looks suspiciously well-funded for a bunch of Middle-Eastern militiamen, but I’m sure invoking the name of Soros would be considered conspiracy-mongering.
Well funded? How much does it cost for a bunch of people to stand around, scream and throw rocks where you're from?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:09 am
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:41 am It all looks suspiciously well-funded for a bunch of Middle-Eastern militiamen, but I’m sure invoking the name of Soros would be considered conspiracy-mongering.
Well funded? How much does it cost for a bunch of people to stand around, scream and throw rocks where you're from?
Did you see the tents and industrial-sized cooking pots and propane tanks? The Port-a-Johns? I can’t speak for you, but I don’t have any of those just lying around in my garage. It was obviously coordinated, planned, and funded.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

So, did Trump promise John Bolton a war with Iran if only he won't testify?
Don't inject Lysol.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:14 am
Did you see the tents and industrial-sized cooking pots and propane tanks? The Port-a-Johns? I can’t speak for you, but I don’t have any of those just lying around in my garage. It was obviously coordinated, planned, and funded.
Whoa, is this a bunch of middle eastern militiamen or a Boy Scout camp?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I wonder who was in charge?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Gotta love Psych trying to distract us from the fact that the president he so loves couldn't take time away from the golf course to be concerned about Americans in Bagdad.
Don't inject Lysol.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Hunter Biden
Broham
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

George Soros.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Good grief. Our neighborhood block party gets all those things together with 3 phone calls and about $100. Baghdad is a city of more than 6 million; it isnt some mud hut village in the mountains of Afghanistan.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:32 pm
Good grief. Our neighborhood block party gets all those things together with 3 phone calls and about $100. Baghdad is a city of more than 6 million; it isnt some mud hut village in the mountains of Afghanistan.
Shhhh..pipe down.

I am trying to hear how this is Hillary's fault.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Wait, I thought ALL of Afghanistan wuz just some mud hut village?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Look at the photos. It’s not normal camping equipment. It’s the stuff designed for industrial use. Maybe it’s different in your neck of the woods, but I don’t know anybody who owns that kind of stuff.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:44 pm

Shhhh..pipe down.

I am trying to hear how this is Hillary's fault.
Hey, at least Pompeo got troops in there and prevented loss of life. Dowdy sat around and watched people who were supposedly her friends die.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Exactly.