Iraqi militiamen breach U.S. embassy

Ugh.
HouseDivided

Re: Iraqi militiamen breach U.S. embassy

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:30 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:37 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:11 pm When does the White House start issuing fake stories about imminent threats faced by the US if they didnt take this action so they can try to avoid a war crimes charge? Because really, what we just did was state sanctioned murder.
600 American lives.
Too late. VP Pence already telling lies about how he was a key player in 9/11 etc...
Kinda like Al Gore inventing the Internet?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:32 am

600 American lives.
Too late. VP Pence already telling lies about how he was a key player in 9/11 etc...
I missed when Al Gore used that claim as justification for murder.

Link?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:33 am
HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:32 am
I missed when Al Gore used that claim as justification for murder.

Link?
9/11 was definitely murder. Not sure how Pence is justifying it, though.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Since Al Gore never said he invented the internet, you're lying because you want the nation plunged into war?

You're lying about 9/11 because you want more American families to hold those triangular flags?

What's interesting is that this group in the White House is that they don't talk about the guy they were probably trying to kill Al-Manhdi, an Iraqi Shia head of militias. Seems like they probably got Soleimani by accident and are trying to cover for that and get the nation into another war by saying 9/11.
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

seahawk wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:08 am So what's the point of the Dan McLaughlin red marked up piece that says nothing?

Given the fact that the Trump administration always projects and accuses people of exactly what they've done themselves, Pence's statement would just as likely indicate that Jared ordered Soleimani eliminated because his close buddy Crown Prince MBS wanted it. After all, Soleimani and co. had helped the Yemeni Houthis who'd been blowing up oil infrastructure and tankers in Saudi Arabia. Killing a few people, or as we know from 9/11, a few thousand people, no big deal, but blasting the world's largest refinery--that just won't do.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190914-dr ... facilities
The point? Debunking the dumbassery below:
twocoach wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:11 pm When does the White House start issuing fake stories about imminent threats faced by the US if they didnt take this action so they can try to avoid a war crimes charge? Because really, what we just did was state sanctioned murder.
600 American lives.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

You support trying to lie the nation into another war? Really? Because the red marking looks like it's something, but says what Two Coach said, that Pence lied, the Iranians weren't involved in 9/11.

Shame on you for supporting the effort to lie the nation into war to keep a demented idiot in office.
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

seahawk wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:24 am You support trying to lie the nation into another war? Really? Because the red marking looks like it's something, but says what Two Coach said, that Pence lied, the Iranians weren't involved in 9/11.

Shame on you for supporting the effort to lie the nation into war to keep a demented idiot in office.And for trying to deflect from the main topic, that the president you're here defending every day has screwed up royally.
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

seahawk wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:59 am Since Al Gore never said he invented the internet, you're lying because you want the nation plunged into war?

You're lying about 9/11 because you want more American families to hold those triangular flags?

What's interesting is that this group in the White House is that they don't talk about the guy they were probably trying to kill Al-Manhdi, an Iraqi Shia head of militias. Seems like they probably got Soleimani by accident and are trying to cover for that and get the nation into another war by saying 9/11.
Link?
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

You may not like trump but dont badmouth our entire military and special intelligence sectors with your trump hate driven lies.
Just Ledoux it
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

inSAnE
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TDub wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am You may not like trump but dont badmouth our entire military and special intelligence sectors with your trump hate driven lies.
It's a losing battle, dude. Put her on IGNORE. Makes the whole bored experience immeasurably better.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

TDub wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am You may not like trump but dont badmouth our entire military and special intelligence sectors with your trump hate driven lies.
We should definitely leave that to trump.
Broham
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

seahawk wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:08 am So what's the point of the Dan McLaughlin red marked up piece that says nothing?

Given the fact that the Trump administration always projects and accuses people of exactly what they've done themselves, Pence's statement would just as likely indicate that Jared ordered Soleimani eliminated because his close buddy Crown Prince MBS wanted it. After all, Soleimani and co. had helped the Yemeni Houthis who'd been blowing up oil infrastructure and tankers in Saudi Arabia. Killing a few people, or as we know from 9/11, a few thousand people, no big deal, but blasting the world's largest refinery--that just won't do.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190914-dr ... facilities
seahawk wrote:So what's the point of the Dan McLaughlin red marked up piece that says nothing?
^^^

You beat me to it, seahawk.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

So what did the other 8 people killed by the US do to deserve being murdered?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:58 am
Hate or love trump...to say that we accidentally assassinated another countries top general while trying to kill a militia leader is complete disrespect to our military and intelligence. Its bullshit and it wouldnt be said by anyway who wasnt blinded by hate for the president. I know a lot of people who hated Obama, but when we killed Osama I dont know one single person who thought our military was so inept that we did it on accident.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:31 am So what did the other 8 people killed by the US do to deserve being murdered?

Not sure, who were they and why were they with QS? 3 of them appear to be Hezbollah and one Iraqi militia leader. So.....not great people so far.
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

TDub wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:33 am
jhawks99 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:58 am
Hate or love trump...to say that we accidentally assassinated another countries top general while trying to kill a militia leader is complete disrespect to our military and intelligence. Its bullshit and it wouldnt be said by anyway who wasnt blinded by hate for the president. I know a lot of people who hated Obama, but when we killed Osama I dont know one single person who thought our military was so inept that we did it on accident.
You're right. My point was that trump disrespects our military and intelligence community far more often than anyone here.
Broham
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Yea thats possible. But, doesnt make it right. I'm not a trump fan, but he makes some people just see red and lose all sensibilities.
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

TDub wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:42 am Yea thats possible. But, doesnt make it right. I'm not a trump fan, but he makes some people just see red and lose all sensibilities.
I'm guilty of that. I've hated him since I first saw his stupid face on TV in the 80s. I try not to let it cloud my every judgement of him as pres. Hard to do sometimes.
Broham
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:42 am Yea thats possible. But, doesnt make it right. I'm not a trump fan, but he makes some people just see red and lose all sensibilities.
Says the guy who 2 posts ago said that possibly being "not great people" justified being murdered. Well done.