Iraqi militiamen breach U.S. embassy

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Iraqi militiamen breach U.S. embassy

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:31 pm
Leawood wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:41 pm The burial at sea was to prevent what we are now going to see. An elaborate burial of a martyr that will turn into a shrine.
I know. And I am glad we did it then. O'course if Trump had done so, twocoach would be inconsolable.

As it is, he doesn't quite understand why anyone anywhere would want this nice looking man with the sexy salt-n-pepper beard no longer to be directing the Quds force....

Good lord you're an an obnoxious ass. You're too intelligent to make such simpleton reasing comprehension mistakes so your "error" is just a deliberate attempt to be an ass. Mission accomplished

I understand WHY people are OK with it. Those moral reasonings, however, are not acceptable formal justifications for attacking a foreign nation's government official on another country's soil.

The UN has specific criteria as to when actions like this are allowable. You can provide 300 links of things just like this and it wont meet their criteria for what the US did.

So now we can go assassinate any person in any country who kills any other people from any other country? WTF? Us Government officials have been responsible for the deaths of thousands worldwide; I doubt if anyone here here thinks that's an acceptable reason for a drone strike on a US official in some other country.
Last edited by twocoach on Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

TDub wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:47 pm
seahawk wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:12 pm I don't answer questions based on obvious lies.
Huh?
You misquoted what Rice had said. I don't answer questions based on misquotes.

And I don't engage in What If games, because they make no sense.

What if Obama had fired all the top generals and experienced foreign relations people who could give him advice and relied on folks like Stephen Miller and Jared Kushner?

What if Obama had been impeached and needed to change the topic?

What if Obama was indebted totally to Vladimir Putin and relied on him to tell him what to do?

See, all that is silly.
Last edited by seahawk on Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:12 pm So who got promoted?
Joe
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:16 pm
Leawood wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:41 pm The burial at sea was to prevent what we are now going to see. An elaborate burial of a martyr that will turn into a shrine.
I know. And I am glad we did it then. O'course if Trump had done so, twocoach would be inconsolable.

As it is, he doesn't quite understand why anyone anywhere would want this nice looking man with the sexy salt-n-pepper beard no longer to be directing the Quds force....

Good lord you're an an obnoxious ass. You're too intelligent to make such simpleton reasing comprehension mistakes so your "error" is just a deliberate attempt to be an ass. Mission accomplished

I understand WHY people are OK with it. Those moral reasonings, however, are not acceptable formal justifications for attacking a foreign nation's government official on another country's soil.

The UN has specific criteria as to when actions like this are allowable. You can provide 300 links of things just like this and it wont meet their criteria for what the US did.

So now we can go assassinate any person in any country who kills any other people from any other country? WTF? Us Government officials have been responsible for the deaths of thousands worldwide; I doubt if anyone here here thinks that's an acceptable reason for a drone strike on a US official in some other country.
It's OK.

I'm doing you a favor.

Your actual reasoning is less rational and fact-based than the facetious reasoning I provide you. You can thank me later.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:21 pm
Geezer wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:12 pm So who got promoted?
Joe
the plumber?

main street winning!!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:23 pm
twocoach wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:16 pm

It's OK.

I'm doing you a favor.

Your actual reasoning is less rational and fact-based than the facetious reasoning I provide you. You can thank me later.
So it's irrational that the Iranians just filed a complaint with the UN?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Wait. So...yer saying the Iranian regime is rational?

The regime that is waiting for the imam to come out of hiding in his well in Qom? The regime whose recent past president declared that American interests in the region were just cover for our attempt to find the well, find the guy hiding in it (for nearly 1100 years now) and kill him?

That's the regime you're hitching your wagon to as "rational?"
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Mjl wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:18 pm 911 was by Sunnis, not Shiites. That's remarkably ignorant of the VP.
Unpossible!

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20191 ... agreement/
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Are you in favor of an all-out regime-changing war with Iran DC?
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:45 pm
Mjl wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:18 pm 911 was by Sunnis, not Shiites. That's remarkably ignorant of the VP.
Unpossible!

I mean, you do understand the difference between a nation with geopolitical interests versus a fundamentalist terrorist group... Right?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Mjl wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:08 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:45 pm
Unpossible!

I mean, you do understand the difference between a nation with geopolitical interests versus a fundamentalist terrorist group... Right?
I mean, you did at least click the link, right?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:39 pm Wait. So...yer saying the Iranian regime is rational?

The regime that is waiting for the imam to come out of hiding in his well in Qom? The regime whose recent past president declared that American interests in the region were just cover for our attempt to find the well, find the guy hiding in it (for nearly 1100 years now) and kill him?

No, you know that's not what I am saying at all.

You didnt answer the question. Is it irrational of them to file the complaint for what we did?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:16 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:39 pm Wait. So...yer saying the Iranian regime is rational?

No, you know that's not what I am saying at all.

You didnt answer the question. Is it irrational of them to file the complaint for what we did?
Your post implies that lodging a complaint with the UN actually means something or that the UN could do something about it. Obama ain’t in office. There will be no groveling or apologies.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:16 pm
Is it irrational of them to file the complaint for what we did?
Kinda. I mean we DO sit in the Security Council, which means that it can't do shit without our approval.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Being a miserable human doesn't eliminate you from receiving basic human rights. If we treat humans as less than humans then we're miserable humans, too.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Disagree. Sometimes, a person forfeits basic human rights.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Congrats repubs, we are on the way to being isolated from the rest of humanity.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Less collateral damage when the Russians kill somebody in London.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Leawood wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:03 pm Disagree. Sometimes, a person forfeits basic human rights.
What grosses me out the most is that it seems like folks that believe in God the most think that they can make a God-like decision as to who "deserves" to live or die.

What power was granted to you to determine that?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:36 pm
Leawood wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:03 pm Disagree. Sometimes, a person forfeits basic human rights.
What grosses me out the most is that it seems like folks that believe in God the most think that they can make a God-like decision as to who "deserves" to live or die.

What power was granted to you to determine that?
Are you arguing just to argue....are you trying to prove how "good" of a person you are? Dont be stupid. Of course some people forfeit all rights.

Child molesters for example. Dont waste money on keeping them in prison. Bullet to the head. They do not deserve to live, breathe and share our resources.
Just Ledoux it