Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 62 »

sdoyel wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:04 pm https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -testimony

What’s the point? It was a perfect call after all...
Once again, the guy with nothing to hide continues to hide shit.

And his mouth breather followers cry that he is just unjustly accused.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:09 am
sdoyel wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:04 pm https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -testimony

What’s the point? It was a perfect call after all...
Once again, the guy with nothing to hide continues to hide shit.

And his mouth breather followers cry that he is just unjustly accused.
I could not care any less at this moment.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Now we are lying about the weather...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/white-ho ... 0ec3d69162
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

lulz @ Trump living in Doyel's head.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

sdoyel wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:34 pm Now we are lying about the weather...

A steady stream of absurd, obvious lies to chum the water with nonsense is all part of the grift. Tell a hundred inconsequential lies a day so that a portion of the nation is apoplectic, then point at them and call them loonies so that when they go nuts about the serious stuff, they are dismissed as loonies even though they are 100% right.

Trump's supporters have fallen for the con so easily that they know he's a criminal and dont even fucking care any more. They're simply too far ensnared in the con to quit it now.
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:52 am

A steady stream of absurd, obvious lies to chum the water with nonsense is all part of the grift. Tell a hundred inconsequential lies a day so that a portion of the nation is apoplectic, then point at them and call them loonies so that when they go nuts about the serious stuff, they are dismissed as loonies even though they are 100% right.

Trump's supporters have fallen for the con so easily that they know he's a criminal and dont even fucking care any more. They're simply too far ensnared in the con to quit it now.
Dumb.

And even more funny that you consider anyone not on the left as a "trump supporter" even if they dislike nearly everything about him and what he done as president.

All the while, giving us daily examples of how you fall for the con of the mainstream liberal media who convinces you to defend guys like Soleimani. You're in never ending meltdown. Don't blame some of us for not taking YOU seriously anymore when you become outraged about something.

Did you read the article you're outraged about? They pretty much say what caused it. Is it a dumb mistake by whoever controls that twitter account? Yes. But seriously who fucking cares?
Deleted User 295

And honestly, even if I take that article seriously, it doesn't say "it's snowing right now" in the caption.. it just says 1st snow of the year and is a picture of the white house. Who really gets upset that it didn't get posted the day it happened?
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

"All the while, giving us daily examples of how you fall for the con of the mainstream liberal media who convinces you to defend guys like Soleimani."

Perhaps you can give us examples of the mainstream liberal media defending Soleimani, please?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:58 am
twocoach wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:52 am

Dumb.

And even more funny that you consider anyone not on the left as a "trump supporter" even if they dislike nearly everything about him and what he done as president.

All the while, giving us daily examples of how you fall for the con of the mainstream liberal media who convinces you to defend guys like Soleimani. You're in never ending meltdown. Don't blame some of us for not taking YOU seriously anymore when you become outraged about something.

Did you read the article you're outraged about? They pretty much say what caused it. Is it a dumb mistake by whoever controls that twitter account? Yes. But seriously who fucking cares?
Eh, no. I only consider Trump supporters to be Trump supporters. It's you making the ignorant leap of logic from that to "anyone on the left". I specifically used the words "Trump supporters". If I meant "anyone not on the left" then I would have used those words.

You make all these ignorant failures of reading comprehension and then get outraged by them despite the fact that they have nothing to do with what I posted.

Please provide a link or a copy/ paste of any time I have defended Soleimani. I have voiced concern over the truthfulness of the justification to murder him. That's not defending him.

I have voiced concern over the consequences of murdering him. That's not defending him.

I have stated that re organizing that there are people in Iran who do not like him doesnt mean that the media was lying when they reported that there are people in Iran who do. That's not defending him.

You're simply lying, whether it is intentional or not.
Deleted User 295

Trust me, I'm never outraged by you or what you say. All you give me is the lulz.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

There is a tendency to lump everyone who doesnt walk the correct line on certain issues here into "trump supporters".
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 295

TDub wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:48 pm There is a tendency to lump everyone who doesnt walk the correct line on certain issues here into "trump supporters".
Yes, and I admit it's hard to distinguish between who does it the most, so it's entirely possible twocoach doesn't do it often....so I apologize to him if that the case.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:48 pm There is a tendency to lump everyone who doesnt walk the correct line on certain issues here into "trump supporters".
So you lump any comments made by a liberal into your "shit that I think liberals say" machine in your brain and then accuse any liberal of saying those things. Seems reasonable.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:50 pm
Yes, and I admit it's hard to distinguish between who does it the most, so it's entirely possible twocoach doesn't do it often....so I apologize to him if that the case.
Why dont you just read the fucking post for what it says and turn off your broken ass translator?
Deleted User 295

twocoach wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:53 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:50 pm
Why dont you just read the fucking post for what it says and turn off your broken ass translator?
More lulz.

Practice what you preach.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:52 pm
So you lump any comments made by a liberal into your "shit that I think liberals say" machine in your brain and then accuse any liberal of saying those things. Seems reasonable.
Huh? There it is. Youre doing it again.
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:08 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:52 pm
Huh? There it is. Youre doing it again.
You whine about people lumping all conservative individuals into one core group of "Trump supporters" as a justification of Illy lumping all liberal posts into a general groupthink. Do you not see it happening?
Deleted User 295

JFC

Obliviouscoach
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I am perfectly aware of the incorrect assumption you made, as well as your lame attempts to spin this in any other direction to avoid simply saying "sorry I spazzed out and didnt actually read what you typed before I barfed on the thread. My bad."

I at least own up to my errors.