Post by seahawk »

True dat.

Don't inject Lysol.
HouseDivided

Re: Iraqi militiamen breach U.S. embassy

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:50 pm
seahawk wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:55 am
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:25 am lol at Trudeau putting some blame on the escalation

wtf is wrong with him? amiright, DC, TDub, and illy?
The pretty boy better watch out, Donald was no doubt already incensed that Ivanka swoons over Trudeau, wouldn't be hanging out on the top of 4 story buildings and would be careful about drinking tea.
Melania seems to get pretty damp around him too.
Trudeau's a classic soy boy.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:46 pm

The pretty boy better watch out, Donald was no doubt already incensed that Ivanka swoons over Trudeau, wouldn't be hanging out on the top of 4 story buildings and would be careful about drinking tea.
I don't even know what that is.

*** Also, don't want to
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:25 am lol at Trudeau putting some blame on the escalation

wtf is wrong with him? amiright, DC, TDub, and illy?
There's a joke in here somewhere about Trump and Trudeau's mom, but I don't think she remembers much from the decade when Justin was born...
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

does trump even have a mom?

we’ve heard [too much] about his dad, but nothing about mommy dearest...

wonder why?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Feral wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:48 pm American troops as mercenaries?

How cool is that?

Whew! What a relief! It turns out that Trump and Erik Prince haven't converted our armed forces into mercenaries after all/yet!

Because it looks like Trump was only lying:

(But I still believe him when he says that Sulamani posed an "immanent threat" and was going to blow up 4 of our embassies. You know, even tho our Sec. of Defense hasn't seen and doesn't know of any evidence to support that.)

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Feral wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:42 pm

How cool is that?

Whew! What a relief! It turns out that Trump and Erik Prince haven't converted our armed forces into mercenaries after all/yet!

(But I still believe him when he says that Sulamani posed an "immanent threat" and was going to blow up 4 of our embassies. You know, even tho our Sec. of Defense hasn't seen and doesn't know of any evidence to support that.)

It was "in the bank." Not sure which one - assuming Deutsch Bank?
Deleted User 62

chiknbut wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:45 pm
Feral wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:42 pm

How cool is that?

It was "in the bank." Not sure which one - assuming Deutsch Bank?
Russia bank
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Ugh. The Iranians.

A person who posted a video online of a missile striking a Ukrainian airliner in Iran last week has been taken into custody by the elite Revolutionary Guards, the semi-official Fars news agency reported on Tuesday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran ... SKBN1ZD2D9
Deleted User 62

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:09 pm Ugh. The Iranians.

A person who posted a video online of a missile striking a Ukrainian airliner in Iran last week has been taken into custody by the elite Revolutionary Guards, the semi-official Fars news agency reported on Tuesday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran ... SKBN1ZD2D9
First thing that I thought of when it was posted.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Does that mean "good in bed," because I can see how that might threaten some males.
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:06 pm

There's a joke in here somewhere about Trump and Trudeau's mom, but I don't think she remembers much from the decade when Justin was born...
As I recall, Trudeau's mom was as cute as her son and Trump was never in that category, nor was he famous or rich enough for her. But, it does explain you, that you'd focus on Trudeau's mom.
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

You bet.

She and Melania have so much in common.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Well, one of my friends does believe that Melania has a serious mental illness and Trudeau's mom freely admits that she does. But does that make Justin not such a hunk that even a royal like Princess Anne, trained from childhood to be properly restrained, is obviously drooling over him?
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

seahawk wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:52 am

Does that mean "good in bed," because I can see how that might threaten some males.
You're so warped. Why on earth would any man care about if another man is good in bed? Well, unless that other man is banging their wife....but Trump doesn't even bang his wife so hopefully whoever is banging her is "good" in bed because she deserves to be happy. I think Melania is a good person caught in a terrible situation. She never dreamed she'd be a first lady. She just wanted to have a rich husband she never sees and who she likely doesn't care about. Everything was fine until he decided he wanted to pretend to run for president.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

seahawk wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:35 am Well, one of my friends does believe that Melania has a serious mental illness and Trudeau's mom freely admits that she does. But does that make Justin not such a hunk that even a royal like Princess Anne, trained from childhood to be properly restrained, is obviously drooling over him?
I was thinking more about the fact that they are/were both married to heads of state who are thirty years older than they are/were.

O'course, I think Melania was of legal age when Trump started dating her, so maybe the parallels aren't perfect.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:57 am

You're so warped. Why on earth would any man care about if another man is good in bed? Well, unless that other man is banging their wife....
You are very mean. Please note that I was never as mean as that.
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:07 am
seahawk wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:35 am Well, one of my friends does believe that Melania has a serious mental illness and Trudeau's mom freely admits that she does. But does that make Justin not such a hunk that even a royal like Princess Anne, trained from childhood to be properly restrained, is obviously drooling over him?
I was thinking more about the fact that they are/were both married to heads of state who are thirty years older than they are/were.

O'course, I think Melania was of legal age when Trump started dating her, so maybe the parallels aren't perfect.
Wow, can't even talk about Justin Trudeau and what a hunk he is, trashing his mother is where it's at. Very sad.
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Wow, can't even talk about Iranians shooting down airplanes, without wandering off into the weeds to drool over Prime Minister Zoolander. Very weird.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

seahawk wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:18 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:57 am

You're so warped. Why on earth would any man care about if another man is good in bed? Well, unless that other man is banging their wife....
You are very mean. Please note that I was never as mean as that.

Maybe im missing something but why is this "very mean"? If its the name calling it happens daily on here by multiple people.
Just Ledoux it