Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by DCHawk1 »

Oh.

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

WhereTF is the "Fine People On Both Sides!" thread?

Police have arrested three men in northern Georgia who are suspected of belonging to a violent white supremacist group called The Base, saying that they were plotting to commit murder and that they belonged to a criminal street gang.

They're the second trio of suspected Base members to be arrested this week; the FBI announced Thursday that it arrested three other men in Maryland.

A fourth man, from Wisconsin, also accused of being a member of the group, was charged on Friday with conspiracy in connection with vandalism of a synagogue as part of a nationwide series of attacks on minority-owned properties.

The Floyd County, Ga., Police Department says Luke Austin Lane, 21, Michael John Helterbrand, 25, and Jacob Kaderli, 19, were "allegedly involved in a white supremacist group with plans to overthrow the government" and to kill a married couple whom they identified as having high-profile roles in the far-left group Antifa.

[...]
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:09 pm Further proof that Trumps administration doesn't give a fuck:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ll-outrage
this issue has been on my mind lately, but saw this story this morning and was grateful that, apparently, the prez hasn’t weighed in on it yet

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/18/us/d ... rrier.html

had no idea that cuba’s character in Pearl Harbor actually had some basis in real life
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

TraditionKU wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:24 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:09 pm Further proof that Trumps administration doesn't give a fuck:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ll-outrage
this issue has been on my mind lately, but saw this story this morning and was grateful that, apparently, the prez hasn’t weighed in on it yet

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/18/us/d ... rrier.html

had no idea that cuba’s character in Pearl Harbor actually had some basis in real life
They did a piece on this story yesterday on CBS Sunday Morning
Broham
Deleted User 89

yup...that’s where i saw it

amazing and sad that he couldn’t get the recognition he deserved for so long
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Broham
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

A Trump supporter who's a racist?

No way!
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

I wish I knew why I am on their list but this is a perfect example of why the man and those who support him are absolute pieces of shit.......
I substituted my first name with XXXXXX

BREAKING: SENATE IMPEACHMENT TRIAL BEGINS TODAY

XXXXXX,

Three years ago yesterday I was sworn in as the 45th President of the United States of America and I have been fighting for you every day since. The Democrats are trying to take us down.

Today, the Senate begins their bogus Impeachment Trial to look into my PERFECT PHONE CALL.

The Left’s entire scam is based off of hearsay, NOT FACTS, and it should have never gotten this far. But, it looks like it’s going to take more than just the truth to get through to their tiny brains so we’re going to have to do something BIG to get their attention.

I want to raise TWO MILLION DOLLARS in the NEXT 24 HOURS to show the Left that the American People want this Witch Hunt to end.

Only you can end this scam, XXXXXX. There has never been a more critical time to contribute than today.

Crushing this goal is so critical that we will be DOUBLE-MATCHING ALL CONTRIBUTIONS made in the NEXT 24 HOURS.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT 24 HOURS to help CRUSH our $2 MILLION goal and your gift will automatically be DOUBLE-MATCHED. >>

DEFEND PRESIDENT TRUMP
EMAIL: XXXXXXXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 87034867 - 2020
CONTRIBUTION: PENDING
DEADLINE: NEXT 24 HOURS
CONTRIBUTE $45 = $135

CONTRIBUTE $250 = $750

CONTRIBUTE $100 = $300

CONTRIBUTE $50 = $150

CONTRIBUTE $45 = $135

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

It’s obvious the House Democrats didn’t read the transcript, or else they would’ve seen that I DID NOTHING WRONG. So help me God, I can only hope that their Senate counterparts will do the job Nancy and Adam Shifty Schiff should’ve finished and actually read it.

I want to know who stood by my side on the day that the Senate Impeachment Trial began, which is why I’ve asked my team to send me a list of EVERY AMERICAN PATRIOT who contributes today.

You’ve never let me down before, and I know you won’t start now.

Contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT 24 HOURS to get on the list of American Patriots my team hands me.

Thank you,

President Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

CONTRIBUTE $45 = $135

FOLLOWED WITH......

TRUMP PENCE KEEP AMERICA GREAT |

XXXXXXX,

Did you see the President’s email?

The bogus Senate Impeachment Trial started yesterday and it’s already proven to be the biggest waste of time.

It’s clear that Democrats have totally politicized impeachment. They’re putting on the biggest circus of all time with the help of the Lamestream Media, and the Radical Left is eating it up.

Now that Nancy has passed the torch to Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, the LIES and attacks are only going to get worse. We can’t just sit back and let them get away with this SCAM - we need to FIGHT BACK and defend OUR President.

It’s time to do something HUGE, XXXXXX. President Trump has set a short-term goal of raising TWO MILLION DOLLARS in the NEXT 24 HOURS.

Nothing will drive the Liberals crazy more than fundraising off their own LONG CON, so we need to make sure we absolutely CRUSH it. Make sure you name is on the next donor list we hand to President Trump.

Your contribution is so critical that the President has activated a DOUBLE-MATCH.

Please step up and contribute $45 RIGHT NOW and your gift will be DOUBLE-MATCHED.

DEFEND PRESIDENT TRUMP
EMAIL: XXXXXXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 87034867 - 2020
CONTRIBUTION: PENDING
DEADLINE: NEXT 24 HOURS
CONTRIBUTE $45 = $135

CONTRIBUTE $250 = $750

CONTRIBUTE $100 = $300

CONTRIBUTE $50 = $150

CONTRIBUTE $45 = $135

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

Chuck and his pathetic party are asking for “fairness” when he and the House Democrats worked together to make sure President Trump got ZERO fairness in the House. But, what else is new?

This Witch Hunt will go down as the greatest scam of all time against a sitting U.S. President and we all know how it’s going to end. This is all just another pathetic attempt to wrongfully remove President Trump from office and it’s time for EVERY PATRIOT to step up.

Can we count on you, XXXXXX?

Please contribute $45 in the NEXT 24 HOURS to help us CRUSH our $2 MILLION goal and your gift will be DOUBLE-MATCHED.

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020

CONTRIBUTE $45 = $135
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

"...It’s obvious the House Democrats didn’t read the transcript, or else they would’ve seen that I DID NOTHING WRONG. So help me God...

Oh, well, if Trump swears to "God" he did nothing wrong, what more is there to say?
Derek Cressman
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

"Double Matched"...LOL
Deleted User 89

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Shouldn't this be on the "Today In So Much Winning!" thread? Because

republicans
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I don't think anyone could have guessed that Trump's favorite war criminal might also be a vile piece of shit:

Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Geezer wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:22 pm
Holy fucking shit
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

It's a cult