Fox and Friends

Ugh.
Deleted User 295

Re: Fox and Friends

Post by Deleted User 295 »

It honestly seems like you're the 1 melting down.

I'm just over here trying to figure out why anyone would care that Brett Favre is on Fox and Friends.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Deleted User 295

I honestly think the intent of your original post was to smoke signal to the liberals that Favre is part of the "enemy" since he's on Fox News. Which is weird and scary.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

ohh tell me more about the intent of my posts!
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Illy whining about someone posting too much.

Classic.
Broham
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:19 am I honestly think the intent of your original post was to smoke signal to the liberals that Favre is part of the "enemy" since he's on Fox News. Which is weird and scary.
Does this mean we can look forward to four more pages of you pointing out how it is ousdahl who's "melting down" about Brett Favre?
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:58 am Illy whining about someone posting too much.

Classic.
qft

/thread
Derek Cressman
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Feral wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:00 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:19 am I honestly think the intent of your original post was to smoke signal to the liberals that Favre is part of the "enemy" since he's on Fox News. Which is weird and scary.
Does this mean we can look forward to four more pages of you pointing out how it is ousdahl who's "melting down" about Brett Favre?
The meltdown meltdown!
Deleted User 295

LOL

18 pages of Fox and Friends and I'm the 1 melting down?

We're on year 4 of the liberal meltdown. Own your shit.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:31 am Ohhh!

Brett Favre is on fox and friends!

This is even better than his cameo in There’s Something About Mary
Sadly untapped acting genius . . .

“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:03 am LOL

18 pages of Fox and Friends and I'm the 1 melting down?

We're on year 4 of the liberal meltdown. Own your shit.
It's no wonder why the vast majority of your posts are about the other participants in this forum, and rarely the issues discussed. Why? Because you're so uninformed. That's not a sin, but it sure gets boring.

There are forums here I rarely contribute to because I have so little to contribute. Golf? MMA? Boxing? I'm there. I played soccer but haven't kept up with it, so I read the thread but avoid commenting. I'm a huge football fan, but have very little to contribute. It would be annoying to the people who are passionate about and do know the subjects if I were to carpet bomb their threads with posts, so I don't. It would not only be annoying, it would be rude.

I used to wonder whyTF so many people gave you so much shit on the BB forum. I even felt sorry for you and thought less of them. I don't anymore.

Why don't you stop being such an asshole, it gets really old.
Derek Cressman
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

x 100,000
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 295

I'm only an asshole to the people who are assholes to me.

My posts on this portion of the board are vastly different from my posts on sports topics. That's not entirely on accident you know? This portion of the board ran off a good portion of the sports posters, so if I can annoy some of you on this portion I certainly won't go out of my way not to.

I don't want or need your sympathy about how I used to be treated on the BB board (but you sure never spoke up about it back then, so I question the sincerity of your comment). I earned a lot of that because I posted too frequently and didn't always agree with the crowd. Unfortunately back then even though I made effort to stay on topic and it didn't matter, and that didn't result in any less personal attacks....so now I don't give a shit. I'll post a lot. Or I won't. I'll even delete my account occasionally if I want. I'm here for entertainment purposes only. My entertainment, not anyone elses. Although if others are entertained by interacting with me then that's a bonus.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

This is a terrible thread. All around.
Just Ledoux it
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TDub wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:29 am This is a terrible thread. All around.
General rule of thumb I have discovered is that, the more times I see Sea or Feral’s names in the thread, the more I know it will suck. Only so much OuTRaGe one can stomach.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:00 am That means an awful lot, especially coming from you bro.

I honestly thought, I bet I can’t even post about Brett fucking Favre without somebody melting down about it, and, hey lookie!
Illy's sole purpose here.
Deleted User 295

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:08 pm
ousdahl wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:00 am That means an awful lot, especially coming from you bro.

I honestly thought, I bet I can’t even post about Brett fucking Favre without somebody melting down about it, and, hey lookie!
Your purpose is to remind me of mine.
Deleted User 62

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:32 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:08 pm

Your purpose is to remind me of mine.
Seems that way
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

A man so phony that he would be toxic for any other political party or administration to be associated with, instead thrives...

Derek Cressman
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:58 am
TDub wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:29 am This is a terrible thread. All around.
General rule of thumb I have discovered is that, the more times I see Sea or Feral’s names in the thread, the more I know it will suck. Only so much OuTRaGe one can stomach.
Classic