republicans have no shame

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: republicans have no shame

Post by japhy »

Most transparent presidency in history, all the corruption is out in public view.

The transformation of the party formerly known as republicans is entering it's final stages. Acquital is a must to show their complete devotion to tiny's ego.

tiny is a weathervain blowing in the direction of catching praise from his TV fan base. Everything he does is in service to his ego, other than when his staff interrupts and puts business in front of him to sign. Even then all he asks before he signs is, "will Hannity be talking about this tonight?"

He is the perfect manifestation of what trumpupublicans want in a God.

Start collecting the jewelry and cups so we can melt them down to build the tribute.

My tax cuts wouldn't want it any other way. They told me that last night in a dream.

Oh Hail to the thief!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

What's really sobering (or induces one to get un-sober) is to step back away from "winning" and "losing" the issue at present, and to consider what each side is actually fighting for and against.

I'm sure I'll get both-sidesed on this one, but: the GOP is fighting for an Executive branch with no meaningful oversight or controls, and against the gathering and publicizing of evidence that the sitting Executive has abused the powers of the Presidency for his own personal benefit (and, specifically, to mess with the right of the people to cast their vote free from foreign interference).
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:18 am What's really sobering (or induces one to get un-sober) is to step back away from "winning" and "losing" the issue at present, and to consider what each side is actually fighting for and against.

I'm sure I'll get both-sidesed on this one, but: the GOP is fighting for an Executive branch with no meaningful oversight or controls, and against the gathering and publicizing of evidence that the sitting Executive has abused the powers of the Presidency for his own personal benefit (and, specifically, to mess with the right of the people to cast their vote free from foreign interference).
Well said.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

^^^^^^^^^
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:18 am What's really sobering (or induces one to get un-sober) is to step back away from "winning" and "losing" the issue at present, and to consider what each side is actually fighting for and against.

but hey, as long as liberals didn't like it, it’s all good

at least according to some on here...
Last edited by Deleted User 89 on Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Maybe 1 person says that.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

TDub wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:28 pm At least 2 people say that.
fixed

they’re both trolls, so there’s that
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Can we just put this here?

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:52 pm
No, Tiger just cheated on his wife a bazillion times and exposed her to countless STD's. No harm, no foul, right? He's a $h!tbag.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

But it’s ok for Hillary and the DNC to smear Trump with the Russian dossier.
Originally Imzcount (Why do politicians think “hope” is a plan ?)
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:31 pm Can we just put this here?

No, Tiger just cheated on his wife a bazillion times and exposed her to countless STD's. No harm, no foul, right? He's a $h!tbag.
Remind me again of when I ever said that DJT is an admirable or good person. He is, and always will be, the only choice other than an ersatz President Seahawk. I stand by my choice.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:31 pm Can we just put this here?

Why?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

That IS a good question.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Deleted User 89

Feral wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:49 pm
but it’s the democratic party that’s a joke...
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

Why should he be arrested and removed from senate?
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:38 pm Why should he be arrested and removed from senate?
You're right. Breaking the law (revealing the whistleblower's identity) is no longer a crime among Republicans. How stupid of us to think otherwise.
Deleted User 295

zsn wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:57 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:38 pm Why should he be arrested and removed from senate?
You're right. Breaking the law (revealing the whistleblower's identity) is no longer a crime among Republicans. How stupid of us to think otherwise.
I was unaware that it was against the law.

Why hasn't law enforcement arrested him?
Deleted User 295

Is it possibly because the whistleblower law doesn't guarantee anonymity?

Is the law designed so that they're treated fairly by their boss and don't lose their job or receive unfair treatment?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:26 pm Is it possibly because the whistleblower law doesn't guarantee anonymity?

Is the law designed so that they're treated fairly by their boss and don't lose their job or receive unfair treatment?
The law is whatever the Dems want it to be. Eric Ciaramella has no more right to anonymity than anyone else.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain