Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 89 »

behind the scenes at nws and noaa during sharpie-gate

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/ ... ne-dorian/
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TraditionKU wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:06 pm behind the scenes at nws and noaa during sharpie-gate

I saw that earlier. Initially it was disturbing to see the science so many rely on being fucked with by a reality-illiterate like Trump, but I knew that his apologist would be along soon to explain to us why this is normal, and I feel better now.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

There is almost nothing normal about Trump.

But that doesn't mean that everything that isn't normal is an ouTRaGe!
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Is there anything that you hadn't defended?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:02 pm Is there anything that you hadn't defended?
Is there anything you’re not upset about or offended by? Asking for a friend.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Feral wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:19 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:06 pm behind the scenes at nws and noaa during sharpie-gate

I saw that earlier. Initially it was disturbing to see the science so many rely on being fucked with by a reality-illiterate like Trump, but I knew that his apologist would be along soon to explain to us why this is normal, and I feel better now.
Perhaps we should just give up weather forecasting and just allow everyone to fend for themselves. Let those along the coasts go back to listening for birds or relying on ships captains to relay the new of hurricanes and blizzards--well, who needs to know about those anyway?
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Sounds good to me. We might learn to respect nature more and pick up clies from it better if we had to interact with it more and work with it more as opposed to assuming we can predict it exactly and control it.
Just Ledoux it
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

TDub wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:37 pm Sounds good to me. We might learn to respect nature more and pick up clies from it better if we had to interact with it more and work with it more as opposed to assuming we can predict it exactly and control it.
And we should go back to rubbing sticks together because some jackass used matches to set fire to a house
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

zsn wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:54 am
TDub wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:37 pm Sounds good to me. We might learn to respect nature more and pick up clies from it better if we had to interact with it more and work with it more as opposed to assuming we can predict it exactly and control it.
And we should go back to rubbing sticks together because some jackass used matches to set fire to a house
Yep and ban guns because some dumbass shot someone.
Just Ledoux it
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

sdoyel wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:44 pm
I like Claire even more than before!
Derek Cressman
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Feral wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:51 pm
Fuck her and fuck this.

Missouri ruins everything.

But not this.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:57 pm
Feral wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:51 pm
Fuck misery and fuck this.

trump ruins everything.

But not this.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Absolutely zero the man can do to defend himself on this one.
He can't say his usual, "I never said that", "I am the most/best/nobody _______ more than me".
It seems obvious to me the dickwad somehow remembered Kansas voted for him in 2016 - California did not - and he probably can't find Missouri on a map.
Does anyone actually think if the 49ers won he would have sent out a tweet saying "Congratulations to the San Francisco 49ers on a great game - you represented the Great State of California......"?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:48 am Absolutely zero the man can do to defend himself on this one.
He can't say his usual, "I never said that", "I am the most/best/nobody _______ more than me".
It seems obvious to me the dickwad somehow remembered Kansas voted for him in 2016 - California did not - and he probably can't find Missouri on a map.
Does anyone actually think if the 49ers won he would have sent out a tweet saying "Congratulations to the San Francisco 49ers on a great game - you represented the Great State of California......"?
Does it really matter that much?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

^^^^

this matters even less than the girth of his ankles.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

HouseDivided wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:29 am
Grandma wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:48 am Absolutely zero the man can do to defend himself on this one.
To some it does.
Does anything really matter that much? Hard to define "that much".
Does it really matter that much that Kobe is getting all the love he is getting?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

All I wanna know is, when is Trump gonna build a walk around that halftime show?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:37 am
HouseDivided wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:29 am
To some it does.
Does anything really matter that much? Hard to define "that much".
Does it really matter that much that Kobe is getting all the love he is getting?
Of course he knows that Kansas City is also in Missouri; of course he knows that the Chiefs are based on the Missouri side; of course he knows that Kansas voted for him and Missouri against him. It is yet another way of using Twitter to flip the bird to those who do not support him.

It is childish and silly, but not unlike the message sent by The Academy when they awarded a Grammy - their highest honor for music - to Moose Obama for essentially reading the book ghost-written for her into a computer. They know that, despite the fact it is not important in the whole scheme of worldwide problems - it will enrage a segment of the population whom they hold in contempt and see as inferior to themselves.

It is all dumb and none of it enriches our lives or makes the world a better place, but it is, unfortunately, human nature.