republicans have no shame

Ugh.
seahawk

Re: republicans have no shame

Post by seahawk »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:44 am Looks exactly like you'd expect. Also, Antifa member. Shocker.

To be accurate, Republicans like you are trying too hard--he doesn't seem to be a member of anything, just an angry and obnoxious drug dealer, who has previous arrests for punching police officers when they were called to a traffic accident that he caused.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

Wait, I thought everyone was too scared of Trump to make their own choices of right/wrong?

Makes me think those guys would have voted guilty with Mitt if they truly thought it was the right thing to do.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

that’s what you get for thinking
Deleted User 295

Such a grand conspiracy. Mastermind trump. That's a new 1.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:44 am Looks exactly like you'd expect. Also, Antifa member. Shocker.

Fake news, false flag, a Robert Mercer paid plant, the kid is a crisis actor, you can check it out on youtube.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

seahawk wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:26 am

To be accurate, Republicans like you are trying too hard--he doesn't seem to be a member of anything, just an angry and obnoxious drug dealer, who has previous arrests for punching police officers when they were called to a traffic accident that he caused.

I know, right?

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 295

🤔🤔🤔🤔
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Check out the mug shot photo in this story--this guy belongs in a "Florida Man" type thread. The kind of guy that if you saw him being arraigned, you'd think wow, "Drug Court."

Rochester Police were dispatched at 1:27 a.m. on Highland Street by the Aroma Joe’s for a report of a crash between a Ford Fusion and a Chevrolet S10 pickup truck driven by Patrick T. Bradley, 31, of Windham.

According to Rochester Capt. Jason Thomas, the Ford driver told police the truck drove up fast from behind her and rammed her vehicle. At the scene, Thomas said Bradley was uncooperative when officers came to his vehicle to get his information. Officers had to order Bradley repeatedly to put his truck into park, Thomas said.

Bradley allegedly told the officer that he may have warrants out for his arrest, and then put the truck into drive and tried to move the vehicle, Thomas said. After the officers ordered him to stop, Bradley put the vehicle back into park again, Thomas said. But Bradley remained agitated and then allegedly punched Officer Nicholas Alexander twice in the face, Thomas said. The officers were then able to take him into custody.

https://www.fosters.com/news/20170314/p ... er-in-face

Here he is, arrested in Maine for drug dealing.
https://www.newscentermaine.com/article ... -386584112
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Why is that crazy?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Easy, Park...

You're close to blowing this one.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Geezer wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:34 pm Why is that crazy?

Serious clark?

Hows your summer home in shanghai?
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do old white men govern women's health issues?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

I dare anyone from the gummint to come around trying to carve on my junk.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Geezer wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:43 pm Do old white men govern women's health issues?
Um. And. Uh. Is that bad? Yea? Ok. So hence the uh "crazy knows no party". Try to keep up.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Im more concerned with the fact you don't think it's crazy.
Just Ledoux it
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

You didn't think that Ohio legislation charging murder unless a physician reimplants an ectopic pregnancy was crazy, so why the outrage at this?
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I did think that was crazy, in fact I think thats downright medieval lunacy. Outrage is your thing.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 295

Geezer wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:34 pm Why is that crazy?
You can't be fucking serious.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Upset that a woman introduced legislation interfering with your reproductive rights?