Gutter's 5 Questions of the Day 10/30/18

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 183

Gutter's 5 Questions of the Day 10/30/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Unlike yesterday, it's nice to wake up today and not be a year older.
As always, I thank those of you who responded to yesterday's questions.

1) If you could make up your own national holiday and you get a day off of work on that day, what day/date would you choose? Remember, if you choose a specific date, that day of the week changes every year so there will be Saturdays and Sundays. If you chose a let's say 3rd Friday of the month of May, of course that actual date changes yearly.

2) I know some women who will only see a male OB/GYN if given a choice. I know some women who will only see a female OB/GYN if given a choice. If I was a woman I don't which I would prefer.
As a male, I prefer to see a male Internist/Primary Care Physician and I can't definitively say why.
My question is, what sex are you and is your Internist/PCP the same sex as you?

3) Two parter.
Question 3 is not going to pertain to the ex today but it will pertain to a moral dilemma.
You have a friend or co-worker that you are highly attracted to. That person is in a committed relationship but not married. This person is the most attractive (physically/intellectually, etc.) person you have ever communicated with. It's almost painful that you know you have a less than 1% chance of ever being (define "being" in whatever context you choose) with this person.
Miraculously you are talking to this person and he/she asks you if you would like to go grab/have dinner.
You agree and go out to dinner. You start talking and he/she tells you how fond he/she is of you.
He/she tells you that you would be an awesome boyfriend/girlfriend and any woman/man would be so fortunate to have you. She/he then asks you what specific type of person you would like to be in a relationship with. You answer honestly and say, "Someone EXACTLY like you".
She/he responds, "That's very sweet of you and I am flattered but unfortunately (actually says unfortunately) I am already taken".
a) Do you take that to literally or figuratively mean "unfortunately"?
b) Do you tell the person the truth and how highly attracted you are to them?

4) Do you feel the Chiefs will win the Super Bowl and if so, on a scale of 1-100, how confident are you that they will win the Super Bowl?

5) You are forced to wear one of the following costumes for Halloween. Which do you choose?
a) Captain America
b) a Cat
c) a Cheerleader (male or female)
d) Donald Trump
e) The Pope
f) Wear a large white garbage bag and be "white trash"
g) Clown
h) Teletubby
i) Pimp
j) UPS delivery person
ousdahl

Re: Gutter's 5 Questions of the Day 10/30/18

Post by ousdahl »

1. April 20
2. I'm not sure I have a preference necessarily, though one time I saw some female doctor who looked just like a sexy Sarah Palin and I remember getting nervous during the hernia evaluation.
3. ugh this is a tough one, so I'll just make a joke of it and say that when s/he estimated the odds to be less than 1%, I would have responded with, "so you're telling me there's a chance!"
4. ugh I would be thrilled. THRILLED! but come on, it's the Chiefs, I'm not putting all my eggs in that basket just yet. Though fun fact: one of my best friends is expecting a kid, due Super Bowl Sunday. The friend says if it pops out that day and the Chiefs are in it then he's naming his kid Pat Mahomes.
5. can it be a "sexy" version of aforesaid options? Cuz if so, sexy teletubby. otherwise the pope .
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. July 5th. I hate going to work the day after the 4th. I want it to be a chilled day after blowing up stuff all night.

2. Male and yes. I did have a female doctor do a physical one year when I was in high school. She was kind of hot too. That was an interesting moment when the pants went down.

3. I can't stand these hypotheticals because I have no idea how to answer them.

4. I have a really good feeling they'll make the Super Bowl. I think it's a 70% chance right now they make the Super Bowl. A 40% chance they win the Super Bowl.

5. Out of those options. I would choose Pope first, UPS driver second and Pimp third.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

1. Thursday of round 1 of the masters.
2. Male, no.
3. Not sure. Wouldn't say anything. Play your role and wait until the time is right (it may never be right, but don't ruin your chances when the time is wrong).
4. No
5. Teletubby.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

1. We already have so many days off. I suppose the Friday after Thanksgiving because most everyone takes it off anyway.
2. My PCP and the NP are the opposite sex as me. I don’t care what sex they are as there are more important attributes to consider.
3. a: figuratively.
3. b: in your scenario, you already did tell her how attracted you are. If we hadn’t done that, I would not. I would mention some of the important specific things without being creepy (like hiding that they describe her). It sounds to me like she has a friend she is thinking of setting you up with. If the point of this question is if one should hit on people who are taken, my answer is no.
4. I don’t know so I’ll take the field. Please don’t let it be the Patriots.
5. Those options suck to me. I’d lean towards the Teletubby, but that outfit is probably inconvenient for partying in. So maybe the trash bag so at least I didn’t waste much time or money on the costume.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. Monday after Super Bowl Sunday
2. Male, yes.
3. Am I single in this hypothetical? I think i'd be able to pick up on the signals during dinner. Is she into the guy she is dating? How has she acted to me during the dinner? How did she say the 'that's very sweet of you' comment.
4. No, 15% chance
5. UPS. Already had the adult party so for dressing up for Trick or Treaters, that seems easiest.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:03 am 1. Thursday of round 1 of the masters.
2. Male, no.
3. Not sure. Wouldn't say anything. Play your role and wait until the time is right (it may never be right, but don't ruin your chances when the time is wrong).
4. No
5. Teletubby.
Good call on the Masters. I'd replace that with NCAA first round games on Thursday/Friday. I know that's cheating with 2 days, but I'm counting it.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

The first day of NCAA games would be fun to take off but at the same time ( i guess depending on where you work ) it's also exciting to be there with your coworkers with the game on TV or streaming on your computer.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

pdub wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:22 am The first day of NCAA games would be fun to take off but at the same time ( i guess depending on where you work ) it's also exciting to be there with your coworkers with the game on TV or streaming on your computer.
Yeah. I work at a bank, so can't really be away from our desks in case people come in.

I know plenty of friends and whatnot that basically shut down their office all day to watch the games. Bring in 4 different TVs and hook them all up and watch the games.

Deleted User 75

You must be friends with insurance agents!
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

My answers......

1) April 15th. Not because it's "tax day". Simply because the weather starts getting nice around then and I couldn't come up with any other date off the top of my head.

2) Male / yes

3) a/figuratively and b/no

4) Yes but only put it at a 10 because there are so many unknown variables.

5) D. Only because I would like to see people's reactions when if people say they like Trump I responded he sucks and when people say Trump sucks I say I love him.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:48 am You must be friends with insurance agents!
Haha one of them actually is an insurance agent.

Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Gutter, not a fan of daily 5 questions, but let me offer a "cut and paste" answer to #3 from now on:

She/he isn't really that into you. She/he is just being polite. It won't last long....as you will view it as a glimmer of hope and will wear out the politeness.

Be content with yourself....continue to masterbate daily....stay out of relationships.
Deleted User 75

LOL'd @ masterbate daily!

(It's funny because it's true)