Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
seahawk

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by seahawk »

BTW, just to clarify, when I said earlier that the kids used Mental Defective as a term, it didn't mean someone who was Developmentally Delayed or mentally ill, it was a person of average or generally above average IQ, who seemed to have some element missing that resulted in inexplicable behavior.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

There is no element missing. You're just a bitch to a lot of people and I'm happy to return the favor. Nothing about that is inexplicable.

Don't take it personal. Like I said earlier, I'm sure you're not this way in real life. Or at least I hope not (for those around you's sake).
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

For the life of me I don't know why anyone would take it personally to be called "a bitch."

But, you know, you and Psych and give it back and how you're treated and shit.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

seahawk wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:20 pm Donald Trump has embarked on his first presidential visit to India, the world’s largest democracy – and home to the world’s largest population of vegetarians. Since Mr Trump is a noted beef-eater, in particular a lover of steak and burgers, gastronomically speaking, the visit will prove one of his most challenging.

It’s not all bad news for Mr Trump. India’s reputation for overwhelming vegetarianism is overstated, and it’s thought that more families eat beef at home than generally admit it.

Nonetheless, Indian president Narendra Modi has reportedly planned to serve Mr Trump an all-vegetarian menu. Will he succeed where others have failed?

A person close to the President told CNN: "I have never seen him eat a vegetable."

https://news.yahoo.com/never-seen-him-e ... 04018.html
VegetableGate
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

He's never going to sit down for a meal with a brown family. He's going to starve or going to sneak back on AF1 for a burger - even McD's there does not serve beef!
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

listening to drumpf’s “briefing” on covid-19...

how anyone can be proud of this dumbass is beyond me

he literally has no clue what he’s talking about, yet can’t help but stand up there and flap his gums
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

at least pence speaks in complete sentences

smfh
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:47 pm listening to drumpf’s “briefing” on covid-19...

he literally has no clue what he’s talking about, yet can’t help but stand up there and flap his gums
“So are the markets overreacting cuz of corona virus?”

“No, the markets tanked because of the dem debates, all those candidates are fools, and the markets crashing is the dem’s fault cuz the dems might win, never mind I’m gonna win.”
Deleted User 295

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:47 pm listening to drumpf’s “briefing” on covid-19...

All true.

...and in typical CNN fashion, the moment the microphone is away from the idiot and in front of the expert they cut away to talking heads to give opinions on how stupid trump is, rather than let us hear what the expert has to say.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:51 pm

All true.

...and in typical CNN fashion, the moment the microphone is away from the idiot and in front of the expert they cut away to talking heads to give opinions on how stupid trump is, rather than let us hear what the expert has to say.
But, they do have a point...
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Feral wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:53 pm
True
Deleted User 295

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

might be too politicky for the petri dish thread.

Last edited by ousdahl on Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:15 am
I'm disappointed in myself for doing as such but I admit for the first time I took a gander at Jr.'s Instagram "page"(?).
All I can say is A) I assume I am being punked and B) If I am not, it helps reiterate what I said to my mother last night. "In terms of social media and how irrelevant people who feel a need to be relevant choose to express themselves - you are currently living in a complicated world that you will never understand - and you're better off ignoring it and not trying to understand it".
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Tennessee doctor got his GOP rep to overrule CDC & repatriate infected cruise ship passengers.

This is how California got infected with Covid-19, and why we have a Covid-19 infected California woman who never left California fighting for her life now at a California hospital. As Rachel Maddow mentioned tonight, a Covid-19 infected Tennessee doctor from the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan got his GOP Representative to pull strings in the Trump administration to overrule the CDC & repatriate the infected passengers. The CDC wanted the Covid-19 positive passengers to stay in Japan, and only have passengers who tested negative be repatriated. Trump's State Department ultimately overruled the CDC.

Tennessee doctor sparked evacuation from cruise ship

A Tennessee doctor with a friend in Congress was instrumental in bringing home hundreds of Americans who were stuck in Asia on a coronavirus-laden cruise ship, according to a new report detailing the government decision to evacuate the ship.

Dr. Arnold Hopland, who runs a clinic in Elizabethton, remains quarantined in Japan with his wife, Jeanie, who has tested positive for coronavirus. The couple were passengers on the Diamond Princess, a cruise ship where about 3,700 people were quarantined in their cabins for weeks as the infection spread.

While Hopland remains in Asia, his calls to Tennessee Rep. Phil Roe appear to be at least partially responsible for the decision to rescue other Americans from the ship. Hopland, who is friends with Roe, detailed the deteriorating conditions on the ship to the congressman, who then pushed the State Department to bring the travelers home.

In the end, Hopland's details and Roe's urging prompted officials to finally evacuate the ship, according to a deeply-soudeeply-sourced report by The Washington Post. "That tipped the balance," an unnamed senior administration official told the Post.

https://www.columbiadailyherald.com/new ... ruise-ship
Don't inject Lysol.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I hear that the first case of coronavirus was just confirmed in Mexico.

trump has plans to retrofit a sneeze guard on the wall, wants use the entire $2.5B appropriated for pandemic response to make this happen ASAP.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 295

Feral wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:41 pm

Where's that trump administration quote? Don't see it anywhere in the article the tweet links to...weird.