Re: trumpty plumpty

Post by Sparko »

Trump's mom was Scottish
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Shirley wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 9:33 am
KUTradition wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:14 pm it’s all that woman in blue’s fault…you know, the rude one from abc
^^^

How dare she read his own words back to him verbatim, and ask him questions about them!

#uppity!
and now there’s reports she’s getting death threats

the psych’s of this country must be so proud

‘murica!!
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Pretty much need to lock Trump up. I am done letting him rant like a psychopathic child.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 6:54 pm Pretty much need to lock Trump up. I am done letting him rant like a psychopathic child.
His bullshit is going to get someone killed.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

https://www.azquotes.com/quote/408001
Applies to all political bs. I’m so tired of it that I don’t even listen anymore. It’s all meaningless.
Originally Imzcount (Why do politicians think “hope” is a plan ?)
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:08 am
Sparko wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 6:54 pm Pretty much need to lock Trump up. I am done letting him rant like a psychopathic child.
His bullshit is going to get someone killed.
I was talking to Mrs. Fish about this this morning - the whole “they tried to assassinate me” thing has, unfortunately, a very predictable result. Both in terms of the sort of things it might inspire, and the sorts of responses we can expect should those things come to pass.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

dolomite wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:23 am https://www.azquotes.com/quote/408001
Applies to all political bs. I’m so tired of it that I don’t even listen anymore. It’s all meaningless.
seems rather “bury your head in the sand” right now, presuming you’re “conservative”

makes it easy to still vote for a convicted felon looking to be a wannabe dictator if you tell yourself to just not believe what he’s saying and doing
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

A fun exercise would be to ask lower-information Rs about how they would feel about a President accepting a $10mm bribe from a foreign country.

Particularly a foreign country with a constitution that reads:
Islam is the religion of the State and Arabic is its official language. The principles of Islamic Sharia are the main source of legislation.
I would guess most lower-information Rs would say that not only is this bad, but that the President in question should be subject to prosecution under our criminal laws for accepting such a bribe.

Well, joke's on them, I guess.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

wonder what bill barr has to say about that
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:54 am wonder what bill barr has to say about that
Something mumbly and obtuse.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:47 am
seems rather “bury your head in the sand” right now, presuming you’re “conservative”

makes it easy to still vote for a convicted felon looking to be a wannabe dictator if you tell yourself to just not believe what he’s saying and doing
Then wouldn’t it be more difficult to vote for him if you did believe what he was saying?
Originally Imzcount (Why do politicians think “hope” is a plan ?)
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 12:57 pm
KUTradition wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:54 am wonder what bill barr has to say about that
Something mumbly and obtuse.
Depends on your definition of "Suggest"
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

dolomite wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:15 pm
KUTradition wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:47 am

Then wouldn’t it be more difficult to vote for him if you did believe what he was saying?
i would hope so

but, that’s not what your post suggests
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Plump Trump should have selected Byron Donalds as his VP if he was going to do this whole questioning Kamala's racial identity.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Trump is a raging allcaps narcissist. He is susceptible to the last person who kissed his ass.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

DeletedUser wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:49 pm Plump Trump should have selected Byron Donalds as his VP if he was going to do this whole questioning Kamala's racial identity.
If this makes me a racist - guilty as charged.
Byron Donalds is someone who I am convinced his skin color helped him more than hurt him in his "professional" life.

I would have loved Trump to have picked Byron Ronald Mc Donalds so he could/would say this every time they were together.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcklUUIsdcw
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:12 am
DeletedUser wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:49 pm Plump Trump should have selected Byron Donalds as his VP if he was going to do this whole questioning Kamala's racial identity.
If this makes me a racist - guilty as charged.
Byron Donalds is someone who I am convinced his skin color helped him more than hurt him in his "professional" life.

I would have loved Trump to have picked Byron Ronald Mc Donalds so he could/would say this every time they were together.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcklUUIsdcw
Wow, I didn't know that anyone not from Florida knew who Donalds is. That's one reason I've never mentioned him. Of course, lately he has moved to the front, when Trump was pretending that "my Black guy over there" had a chance to be his VP.

What's really funny, and should be a source of shame for Donalds if he had any self-respect after kissing Trump's ass like he has, is that just like Kamala Harris, whose racial identity he's questioning, one of his parents, his mother, is from Jamaica.

Donald's wife might be more "conservative" than he is. She's white, and the tip of the spear in Florida against public schools in favor of "charter" schools, i.e., religious schools, and a member of the board of Moms for Liberty. She's Betsy DeVos on steroids, and a leading candidate to be Secretary of Education if Trump is elected.

In other words, they're both despicable people.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

You keep my family out of this!

But I love and support you just the same.
Some of the ugliest moments in the 2016 Republican nominating contest came when Donald Trump attacked Sen. Ted Cruz’s family. Trump baselessly suggested Cruz’s father might have participated in John F. Kennedy’s assassination, and he both attacked the appearance of Cruz’s wife and threatened to “spill the beans” on her.

Cruz’s response? To call Trump a “sniveling coward” and telling him to “leave Heidi the hell alone.”
“I am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and attack my father,” the Texas Republican added later at the Republican National Convention.

Cruz, of course, was soon supporting that same “sniveling coward” — and has done so for the past eight years. When it emerged recently that a Trump adviser was actually involved in planting the story about Cruz’s father in the National Enquirer, Cruz declined to re-litigate the issue.

Republican officeholders have spent the better part of a decade shrugging off Trump’s personal attacks and sidelining their pride in the name of being a team player. But on few counts has that been as pronounced as when he’s gone after family members.

Repeatedly this election cycle, Trump has invoked the spouses and family of Republicans who have criticized him. And repeatedly, those Republicans have stood by Trump because he’s the party’s standard-bearer.

The most recent example came this weekend in Georgia, when Trump made a point to attack not just Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) but also his wife, Marty.

Trump cited Marty Kemp having said recently that she isn’t planning to vote for Trump, even as her husband has come around to the party’s nominee.

“Now she says she won’t Endorse me, and is going to ‘write in Brian Kemp’s name,’” Trump posted on Truth Social. “Well, I don’t want her Endorsement, and I don’t want his.”

Trump added at a rally in Atlanta: “I haven’t earned her endorsement? I have nothing to do with her.”
The governor responded by echoing Cruz’s 2016 admonition, urging Trump in an X post to “leave my family out of it.”

But Kemp otherwise suggested he would still help Trump, saying, “My focus is on winning this November and saving our country from Kamala Harris and the Democrats.”

The pattern was also evident at last month’s Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, where two former primary foes whose spouses Trump had criticized spoke on his behalf.

Trump during the primary campaign had suggestively pointed to the absence of Nikki Haley’s husband, Michael, who was in fact deployed to Africa as a member of the South Carolina National Guard at the time.

“Where’s her husband? Oh, he’s away,” Trump said, adding: “What happened to her husband? Where is he? He’s gone.”

Trump also said Michael Haley should “come back home to help save her [Haley’s] dying campaign.”
Haley responded at the time by saying, “Someone who continually disrespects the sacrifices of military families has no business being commander in chief.” But by last month, she used her convention speech to play up Trump’s foreign policy.

Trump also falsely accused Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s (R) wife, Casey, of trying to “commit organized voter fraud” for comments she made about supporters from outside Iowa helping with her husband’s campaign there. His campaign cited the DeSantises’ “openly stated plot to rig the Caucus through fraud.”

Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has also endorsed Trump despite Trump’s racist attacks on his wife, Taiwan-born former Trump administration transportation secretary Elaine Chao. Trump has also made repeated insinuations about the couple’s ties to China.

McConnell endorsed Trump in March. At the time, he was asked about Trump’s attacks on his wife and about the senator’s assertion that Trump was culpable for Jan. 6. McConnell simply repeated his past promise to support Trump if Trump won the nomination.

Former Texas land commissioner George P. Bush has supported Trump even after Trump’s attacks on his father (former Florida governor Jeb Bush) and his uncle (former president George W. Bush), as well as social media posts suggesting his mother’s Mexican heritage influenced Jeb Bush’s immigration policies.

Trump has made little secret of his propensity for attacking family members. He’s done it repeatedly with judges, prosecutors and others who run afoul of him. Less than a year before the assassination attempt against him, he made light of an attack that left former House speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-Calif.) husband, Paul, with serious head injuries.

There are certainly gradations to Trump’s invocations of spouses; the attacks on Chao and Heidi Cruz are in a different ballpark than what Trump said about Michael Haley and Marty Kemp.

But few things demonstrate Trump’s domination of the Republican Party like the fact that he can go there and still maintain the support of these Republicans. And he appears increasingly intent upon driving that home.
How long before trumpty dumpty requires every R office holder to publicly suck his shriveled dick to prove they are his loyal supplicants? How fun to watch the ensuing fight to be the first in line. Maybe this is the basis for a new reality TV show on Fox after the election.

The Party of Lincoln and Eisenhower is now the Party of Sniveling Cowards.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Right wing grift money machine requires no policy, no morals, and no qualms about the taste of Trump's ass. Pessimism, hate and sycophancy
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

aiden ross got famous for butt sniffing?

and trump thinks he’s respected?

:lol: