Jayhawks in the NBA

Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 289

Re: Jawhawks in the NBA

Post by Deleted User 289 »

I'm going to change it as a tribute to you.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Get to work.

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Obviously one needn't look far for an example of a guy who finally got it right on like his ninth chance, but the odds of it working out for Josh certainly decrease with every blown opportunity.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I'm pulling for the dude but yea, odds aren't in his favor.
Deleted User 289

Wiggins had 36 points, 9 rebounds, 8 assists last night. His team was up 17 points with 2:49 left to play in the game. Up 9 with 37 seconds. Lost by 4 in OT.
TWolves are 15-32 on the season.
I guess firing Thibs wasn't the answer. Then again, I am not sure what the question was.
Deleted User 289

Last night....
Joel first game back. 24 points 10 rebounds in 26 minutes.
Marcus 23 points 4 rebounds.
Devonte 1-8 FG 5 points 10 assists.
Oubre 19 points 6 rebounds +39. 29 point win on the road in Dallas.
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

Marcus is always an enforcer. Even went after JoVal a little bit, who is a big ass dude.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Not a good look for Mook tonight...
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

Worse look for Payton.
The entire Knicks organization is a joke. The fact that many of the fans where chanting "sell the team" after the scuffle speaks volumes.

Morris (who isn't exactly known for being an intelligent guy) had this to say after the game....

“I think dude was just, he plays the game a different way, just a lot of female tendencies on the court,” Morris said. “Flopping, throwing his head back the entire game. This is a man’s game, and you just get tired of it.
“The steal was cool. He got the steal. It is what it is. But when you step back and shoot a three and try to, like, rub it in that they’re winning. That’s just unprofessional. That’s soft. His game is soft. He’s soft. Just how he carries himself, man. It’s very woman-like.”
Deleted User 289

Last night.
Marcus 17 points 6 rebounds
Kieff 15 points 3 rebounds
Svi only took 2 shots (both 3s) in 19 minutes and missed both
Ben had 17 points
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Grandma wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:21 am Worse look for Payton.
The entire Knicks organization is a joke. The fact that many of the fans where chanting "sell the team" after the scuffle speaks volumes.

Morris (who isn't exactly known for being an intelligent guy) had this to say after the game....

“I think dude was just, he plays the game a different way, just a lot of female tendencies on the court,” Morris said. “Flopping, throwing his head back the entire game. This is a man’s game, and you just get tired of it.
“The steal was cool. He got the steal. It is what it is. But when you step back and shoot a three and try to, like, rub it in that they’re winning. That’s just unprofessional. That’s soft. His game is soft. He’s soft. Just how he carries himself, man. It’s very woman-like.”
he later issued an apology. to women. saying he respects women... blah blah blah. that sort of thing.

which is funny cause its kind of like taking another shot at crowder. for apoligizing to women for being compared to jae crowder lol
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

His apology was hilarious. Marcus is fantastic.
Deleted User 289

Care to share what you felt was "hilarious" about his apology? I ask because I am confident you are the only person who heard/read it and feels it was/is was "hilarious".
What some people found hilarious was/is that Liz Cambage "pawned" him.
Deleted User 289

Games last night.....

Graham 11 points, 8 assists, 3 steals
Embiid 21 points, 14 rebounds
Soklous

Post by Soklous »

DeVonte, and SVI, Rising Stars All-Star Game participants.
I am, I said.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Don't look now but Svi has averaged 14.1 PPG over his last 10.
NDballer13

Post by NDballer13 »

Along with Zion "4 games" Williamson. Couldn't find a 1st or 2nd year guy who isn't still on a minutes restriction? You'd think the NBA would do everything to keep the next coming of Jesus out of a meaningless exhibition so soon after being cleared for contact.

Advertise he's playing. Get viewers. He plays 5 minutes. Well played, NBA.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Zion?
Who's that?
Also 5,999 posts.
Soklous

Post by Soklous »

NDballer13 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:57 pm Along with Zion "4 games" Williamson. Couldn't find a 1st or 2nd year guy who isn't still on a minutes restriction? You'd think the NBA would do everything to keep the next coming of Jesus out of a meaningless exhibition so soon after being cleared for contact.

Yeah. Felt the same way. Diminishes the efforts of those who earned it. At the same time, I suppose it also produces more “viewership“ for those who earned it too. Already the low point of All Star weekend.
I am, I said.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Soklous wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:16 pm
NDballer13 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:57 pm Along with Zion "4 games" Williamson. Couldn't find a 1st or 2nd year guy who isn't still on a minutes restriction? You'd think the NBA would do everything to keep the next coming of Jesus out of a meaningless exhibition so soon after being cleared for contact.

Yeah. Felt the same way. Diminishes the efforts of those who earned it. At the same time, I suppose it also produces more “viewership“ for those who earned it too. Already the low point of All Star weekend.
Unless it's been cancelled, I'd say the celebrity game is the lowest of the low points.

I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.