Vivek ramaswamy

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Vivek ramaswamy

Post by KUTradition »

Feral wrote: *fatuousness the quality of being stupid, not correct, or not carefully thought about
and here i thought that was just a fancy way of calling someone a fatty
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Shirley is riled up. Preach it sister.
Broham
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jhawks99 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:51 pm Shirley is riled up. Preach it sister.
Don't get me started!

dammit
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

TIME OUT!!!! Is VGR really "tied" with DeSantis in polling right now? If so, good for him. Not good for DeSantis. Best for The Donald.

Email I received yesterday.....

Fellow American,

Five months ago, I launched this campaign & my polling numbers were at 0%. Now... I'm tied for second place!

We're surging in the polls and we haven't even had the first debate yet!

I AM CHARGED UP, but I need your help to see this through. I am not beholden to the donor class – I've invested my own money in this race & I am counting on grassroots leaders like you! Will you help?

CHIP IN $5 ➔ CHIP IN $10 ➔
CHIP IN $20.24 ➔ CHIP IN $50 ➔

I am running to lead a national revival and I’m ready to win this race with you in my corner!

Thanks,

Vivek

WATCH NOW →

GET TO KNOW VIVEK:
GET TO KNOW VIVEK Vivek is an American entrepreneur, political and cultural thought leader, and New York Times bestselling author of Woke, Inc.: Inside Corporate America's Social Justice Scam, along with his second book, Nation of Victims: Identity Politics, the Death of Merit, and the Path Back to Excellence.

He has been a prominent and outspoken critic against ESG, discriminatory practices under the guise of critical race theory, and of what he calls "government-tech censorship," where the government colludes with big tech to do through the backdoor what it couldn't do through the front door under the Constitution.

Vivek is a first-generation American. Growing up in the Cincinnati area, he often recounts the sage advice he received from his father that "If you're going to stand out, then you might as well be outstanding." This advice set the course for his life: an accomplished pianist, a nationally ranked tennis player, and the valedictorian of his Jesuit high school. He went on to graduate summa cum laude in Biology from Harvard in 2007 and received his J.D. degree from Yale Law School in 2013, worked at a hedge fund, then started a pharmaceutical company, Roivant Sciences, where his team developed five drugs that went on to become FDA-approved.

In 2022, he founded Strive Asset Management, an Ohio-based firm, that takes direct aim at asset managers like BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and others for their fiduciary breach of duty to maximize the wealth of their clients for Wokeism. Strive's mission is to restore the voices of everyday citizens in the American economy by leading companies to focus on excellence over politics.

STAND WITH VIVEK ➞

Paid for by Vivek 2024

Contributions to Vivek 2024 are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.

Funds received in response to this solicitation are subject to federal contribution limits. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, foreign nationals without green cards, and federal government contractors are prohibited. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer for individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle.

Here is the "WATCH NOW" video.

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I don't know and don't care enough about him to say this with any insight, but every time Vivek ratchets up the crazy again, I can't help but think he's auditioning to be the VP candidate on the 78-times indicted for felonies, so-so-victimized, traitor's presidential ticket.

My base guess for some time has been that the unjustly persecuted traitor will choose a woman.

I hope whoever he picks, it will be done so from a prison cell.

Call me an optimist?
Derek Cressman
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Feral wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:59 am I don't know and don't care enough about him to say this with any insight, but every time Vivek ratchets up the crazy again, I can't help but think he's auditioning to be the VP candidate on the 78-times indicted for felonies, so-so-victimized, traitor's presidential ticket.

My base guess for some time has been that the unjustly persecuted traitor will choose a woman.

Call me an optimist?
I seriously doubt that any prison time will be served. You’re talking about someone with Secret Service protection, which would mean putting agents behind bars with him. Not gonna happen, even if the kangaroo courts manage a conviction.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I vote for forced exile to Russia, or North Korea.
Derek Cressman
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

At this point, would anybody be surprised to see Chief Justice John Roberts sticking a bible thru prison cell bars, so that merica’s favorite “the only thing more orange than my spray tan is my jumpsuit”-in-chief can place his little hand on it, swear the oath of office, then promptly pardon himself out of the cell?

It’s not the must-see reality tv America needs. It’s the must-see reality tv America deserves.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

It could be mar a lago, lock him up there. Take away his phone and let him never be heard from again.
Broham
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:07 am
Feral wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:59 am I don't know and don't care enough about him to say this with any insight, but every time Vivek ratchets up the crazy again, I can't help but think he's auditioning to be the VP candidate on the 78-times indicted for felonies, so-so-victimized, traitor's presidential ticket.

Call me an optimist?
I seriously doubt that any prison time will be served. You’re talking about someone with Secret Service protection, which would mean putting agents behind bars with him. Not gonna happen, even if the kangaroo courts manage a conviction.
What is it specifically that makes these bogus charges? Have you reviewed the indictments and feel that they are weak cases? From what I have seen, it appears that they have very good cases against him for violating the law. It feels like you're just in the "Trump is a divisive politician so this must be political" camp of "logic". Or else you're just in the "own a lib by spouting whatever anti-Democrat propaganda I hear" mode.

Yes, I agree with you that there are some practical issues surrounding jailing a former President. But if he is found guilty of multiple counts then I do not see how they cannot do it.

Someone recently got sentenced to 3 years in prison for a fraction of the willful retention of classified documents that Trump is being charged with. And Trump did much more to knowingly obstruct the DoJ in his case. Like with the NCAA, it seems that obstructing an investigation seems to carry more penalty than the infraction itself.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdfl/pr/fo ... -willfully
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Call me an optimist?
He's clearly sucking up for a Cabinet position. I don't see Trump giving the VP spot to him.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The real goal of this whole bullshit indictment situation is to waste his time. Try to smear his name and take away his time and resources from campaigning
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

randylahey wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:32 am The real goal of this whole bullshit indictment situation is to waste his time. Try to smear his name and take away his time and resources from campaigning
^^^^This^^^^^
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:29 am

Call me an optimist?
What is it specifically that makes these bogus charges? Have you reviewed the indictments and feel that they are weak cases? From what I have seen, it appears that they have very good cases against him for violating the law. It feels like you're just in the "Trump is a divisive politician so this must be political" camp of "logic". Or else you're just in the "own a lib by spouting whatever anti-Democrat propaganda I hear" mode.

Yes, I agree with you that there are some practical issues surrounding jailing a former President. But if he is found guilty of multiple counts then I do not see how they cannot do it.

Someone recently got sentenced to 3 years in prison for a fraction of the willful retention of classified documents that Trump is being charged with. And Trump did much more to knowingly obstruct the DoJ in his case. Like with the NCAA, it seems that obstructing an investigation seems to carry more penalty than the infraction itself.
The POTUS has the authority to verbally declassify documents. It’s political gamesmanship and a direct thwarting of the will of the people, just like the 2020 election.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:30 am

Call me an optimist?
He's clearly sucking up for a Cabinet position. I don't see Trump giving the VP spot to him.
Hard to say. On one hand I think they both have too big of egos and they would clash but on the other hand Vivek has been very hesitant to ridicule Trump.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:32 am The real goal of this whole bullshit indictment situation is to waste his time. Try to smear his name and take away his time and resources from campaigning
I have little doubt that is a PART of the "indictment situation" but if the man is guilty of what he is being accused of and he truly broke the law/s, then his name should be smeared and his time should be taken away from resources and campaigning.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:39 am
twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:30 am

Call me an optimist?
Hard to say. On one hand I think they both have too big of egos and they would clash but on the other hand Vivek has been very hesitant to ridicule Trump.
Sadly, you could say the same thing about 95% of the other republicans, i.e., cowards, presidential candidate, or not.
Derek Cressman
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:37 am

The POTUS has the authority to verbally declassify documents. It’s political gamesmanship and a direct thwarting of the will of the people, just like the 2020 election.
LOL! "The authority to VERBALLY declassify documents"? I have the authority to verbally say I am the President of the United States.
Please don't pretend you fully understand the law/s. Heck, there is string debate amongst "experts" on the subject.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:37 am

I finally got an answer from randy. Who do you think won the 2020 election for President?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:35 am
^^^^This^^^^^
At least the tens of millions of dollars and multiple house committees that spent countless hours investigating Hillary never stooped that low, and was time and money well-spent:

Derek Cressman