ousdahl

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by ousdahl »

Don’t kink shame
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I'm about done in regards to how much more of this I can take.
The insanity I hear and witness on a daily basis is making me want to bang my head against a wall.
It's 9:10pm on a Friday night and I am in crisis mode in regards to my work/company.
SO FAR, 2 years later, the virus is proving (to ME) to be smarter than humans - and it sure seems it's just going to go on and on and on and on.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/17/business ... index.html

Southwest Airlines is trash, which makes sense considering their CEO is a straight dumbdumb
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

your vocabulary certainly relies heavily on the use of the word trash. Have you thought about checking out a thesaurus?
Just Ledoux it
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

TDub wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:02 pm your vocabulary certainly relies heavily on the use of the word trash. Have you thought about checking out a thesaurus?
I'm not surprised that you're a Southwest Airlines guy.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Cascadia wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:10 pm
TDub wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:02 pm your vocabulary certainly relies heavily on the use of the word trash. Have you thought about checking out a thesaurus?
I'm not surprised that you're a Southwest Airlines guy.
im not..

I dont fly unless absolutely necessary anymoreand I've never been on a southwest airlines flight. good try though.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

it was simply an observation.....Christmas music is trash, sw airlines is trash, gm bron is trash. just thought you might want to branch out with your vocabulary. garbage, waste, refuse, debris, litter, scum, junk.
Just Ledoux it
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

TDub wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:24 pm it was simply an observation.....Christmas music is trash, sw airlines is trash, gm bron is trash. just thought you might want to branch out with your vocabulary. garbage, waste, refuse, debris, litter, scum, junk.
Idiot?
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

1st case of Omicron diagnosed in Lawrence. Adult male with both vaccinations and his booster. Nothing more is mentioned.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

My 1st cousin (my mother's brother's son) is getting married in NYC tonight.
My mother has been as much an aunt as a grandmother/mother figure to him as he's had in his life.
They are extremely close.
My mother has cried today because she's not there. I don't blame her for being upset.
Of course it could be worse, she could be crying because he died of/with Covid. Like I just learned a co-worker's grandmother did.
This shit has gone on for two years with no end in sight and it really fricking sucks!
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Overlander wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:37 pm
TDub wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:24 pm it was simply an observation.....Christmas music is trash, sw airlines is trash, gm bron is trash. just thought you might want to branch out with your vocabulary. garbage, waste, refuse, debris, litter, scum, junk.
Idiot?
thats not really a synonym of trash
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:05 pm My 1st cousin (my mother's brother's son) is getting married in NYC tonight.
My mother has been as much an aunt as a grandmother/mother figure to him as he's had in his life.
My mother has cried today because she's not there. I don't blame her for being upset.
Of course it could be worse, she could be crying because he died of/with Covid. Like I just learned a co-worker's grandmother did.
This shit has gone on for two years with no end in sight and it really fricking sucks!
You OK? Maybe you should talk to someone.
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:04 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:05 pm My 1st cousin (my mother's brother's son) is getting married in NYC tonight.
You OK? Maybe you should talk to someone.
I know you're one of many the good guys on here so I know you are well intentioned and I really appreciate your asking and your suggestion.
I'm "ok" but clearly not great. So much fucking drama between my work and family due to Covid. I'll spare you and anyone/everyone else the details - and frankly I'm too worn out to list all of them.
I fully realize how fortunate I have been compared to a LOT of other people in regards to the virus and how it's affected me but at times I need to escape the whole virus fiasco and often I'm unable to.

Moving on......
I don't mean to be gross and too personal but most of us are adults here.
Last night a close female friend of mine claimed that she spoke with someone we both know - who is "post-menopausal" - and that person claims the vaccinations have affected her in that she started to have a "regular" menstrual cycle again.
I'm not sure I am believing that, and I don't know the specific details, and how they can prove it is/was in fact the vaccine that caused it, but the person is someone who I believe is typically extremely honest - almost to a fault.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I'm not fucking with you. You should consider talking to someone.
Defense. Rebounds.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

I’m boosted. Going back to the office 2-3 times a week. Wearing a mask if/when it calls for one.

Being smart, but going on about my life…

Everyone else should too.

*Wife is boosted
*5yo has both shots
*Have a 22 month old in the house too
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦