So...Alex Acosta...

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: So...Alex Acosta...

Post by ousdahl »

Wait, trumpalos are in Bill and Dowdy’s heads?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Dont be cute. You know what I'm saying.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Well, if you meant that Trump occupies space in the minds of libs, sure.

Just bear in mind the difference that one is the current incumbent potus, and the others are a potus two decades removed from office and a loosing candidate wife.

In light of that, which one/s better deserves to be in the current political discussion, and on the minds of voters?
Last edited by ousdahl on Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Trick question!

LOCK HER UP!

#maga
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

This is tiresome. The people who voted for Trump did so knowing he was a sexist, racist, probably a rapist but certainly a “grab ‘em by the pussy guy,” an idiot, a multiple time bankrupt, a sociopath, and a person who will go to hell by the standards of the Evangelicals who voted for this scumbag. He hasn’t repented and never will.

So, the scumbags (if you voted for Trump, you’re a scumbag because of the above) who voted for Trump cry out, “But what about Clinton?”

I don’t think there’s a Clinton in office.

People are just embarrassed at being a scumbag.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

well said, leawood.

So much so that I’m not even going to bother with a Benghazi joke.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Leawood wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:08 pm This is tiresome. The people who voted for Trump did so knowing he was a sexist, racist, probably a rapist but certainly a “grab ‘em by the pussy guy,” an idiot, a multiple time bankrupt, a sociopath, and a person who will go to hell by the standards of the Evangelicals who voted for this scumbag. He hasn’t repented and never will.

So, the scumbags (if you voted for Trump, you’re a scumbag because of the above) who voted for Trump cry out, “But what about Clinton?”

I don’t think there’s a Clinton in office.

People are just embarrassed at being a scumbag.
QFT. POD.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

TDub wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:20 pm
ousdahl wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:39 pm
seahawk wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:29 pm
Bill Clinton was president 20 years ago--he has no power over any of us or our lives.
Clearly you underestimate the amount of space the Clintons occupy in the heads of Trumpalos.
And vice versa
lol...it’s not even close

drumpf, himself, STILL feels the need to bring up hillary (maybe he forgot he “won”)
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

As the world turns...

Looks like someone who helped Epstein get has sweetheart deal with Acosta and has been named by one of the victims as having sexually abused her, might be overcompensating:

https://twitter.com/danielchaitin7/stat ... 1152304129

(David Boise represents alleged Epstein victim Virginia (Roberts) Giuffre, who claims that Dershowitz had sex with her while she was a minor and working for Epstein. Dershowitz has repeatedly and emphatically denied this, saying he’s never met Giuffre.)
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:56 pm Well, if you meant that Trump occupies space in the minds of libs, sure.

Just bear in mind the difference that one is the current incumbent potus, and the others are a potus two decades removed from office and a loosing candidate wife.

In light of that, which one/s better deserves to be in the current political discussion, and on the minds of voters?
Don't answer that! It's a trick question. You either agree with the main group and join the circle or you don't and you are reminded that you are wrong for not being part of the pack.

And shit.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Speaking of in someone's head......

You saying it in a mocking way doesnt make it less accurate.
Just Ledoux it
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TDub wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:46 pm Speaking of in someone's head......

It's telling that the only defense against it is to make fun of you for pointing it out.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:58 pm
TDub wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:46 pm Speaking of in someone's head......

It's telling that the only defense against it is to make fun of you for pointing it out.
Because the statement pointed out - and subsequent re-statements - is deserving of ridicule. Tdub has offered his opinion on things and while they might not be altogether popular, no one is piling on and forcing him to leave.

Doesn't matter what side you're on. If you make a statement, have the stones to back it up and stick with it. Don't whine about how there's a mob mentality on here denying people's ability to communicate. But don't expect someone to not challenge your opinion.

I can't believe it takes a male feminist to point this out to you guys.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

chiknbut wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:58 pm I can't believe it takes a male feminist to point this out to you guys.
Ooh.
Don't inject Lysol.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Kinda prooving his point.

"We don't just gang up to pile on insults...now here's a bunch of us to insult you as proof we don't do that."

If you truly didn't already know you did that, you wouldn't feel the need ti respond.

seahawk

Post by seahawk »

There's no ganging up here, or proving anyone's point, this thread is about people who fuck children. And not even in any way that most of us can conceive of, it's harming children on an industrial level. I can't wrap my mind around the Epstein stuff and I used to listen to details of this kind of thing on a daily basis.

It's simply as Geezer said, "Burn them all."
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

chiknbut wrote: no one is piling on and forcing him to leave
DC, Hawklin, Illy (for a time), lobster (perhaps) others I'm sure I'm missing.
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:50 pm Kinda prooving his point.

"We don't just gang up to pile on insults...now here's a bunch of us to insult you as proof we don't do that."

If you truly didn't already know you did that, you wouldn't feel the need ti respond.
Multiple people disagreeing with a point made on a public forum isnt "ganging up". It's simply a point being responded to by multiple users.

When the chosen style of posting is bullying and trying to make people feel intellectually inferior, people are going to get multiple negative responses. Kinda dishonest to be mad when it happens.

If
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:42 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:50 pm Kinda prooving his point.

Multiple people disagreeing with a point made on a public forum isnt "ganging up". It's simply a point being responded to by multiple users.

When the chosen style of posting is bullying and trying to make people feel intellectually inferior, people are going to get multiple negative responses. Kinda dishonest to be mad when it happens.

If
You talking about yourself? Because I don't think that's what Tdub does.

seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Once again, this thread is about Epstein and his industrial strength acting out with young girls. It's likely there are going to be all kinds of people that we don't want to know about that had some contact with Epstein and his social circle. People that will be denying any friendship or knowledge about him--and maybe they were only visiting his house for some reason, or introduced to him by some associate, but it seems likely to be very ugly and extend to all kinds of folks that we'd rather not know about or even that we don't care about (I don't really care what happens with Prince Andrew).

At this point what comes to mind is the scene in All About Eve where Betty Davis says, "Fasten your seat belts..."

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07 ... -grotesque
Don't inject Lysol.