Big tech political thread

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Big tech political thread

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:06 pm Never thought I'd say this but, I actually feel bad for Zuckerberg and his people, as well as the other social media big wigs. They are clearly caught in the middle of a power struggle. The tech guys invented powerful tools on the internet. And the intelligence community and establishment media want to sink their claws in them and use their platforms to manipulate the people. (It worked) and if the tech guys don't comply, they threatened them

Here's rfkj breaking down some of the illegal things our government did to use big tech against us to censor information and control the narrative

https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/18288 ... pHVrA&s=19
it was the contrails, donchaknow
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Since X is actually censoring actual news. Unprompted. I know Randy will apologize and show himself out
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sparko wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:02 pm Since X is actually censoring actual news. Unprompted. I know Randy will apologize and show himself out
If one adopts the rubes' expansive definition of "censorship," then one must necessarily agree that promoting favored information is "censorship" just as much as is suppressing unfavored information.