21-22 lineup

Kansas Basketball.
ousdahl

Re: 21-22 lineup

Post by ousdahl »

Who’s this Ukrainian trainer dood?

He’s got some good footage of our guys working out in his story, at least for the time being.

https://instagram.com/90.10training?utm ... =copy_link
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Comparing Jalen’s jumper to Christian’s - Christian comparatively brings it down then pushes it forward, with a little hinge motion or something.

Jalen’s is more a go up and flick out motion, with a higher release, and looks smoother overall.

And omg is that our new guys dunking it?!??!?!?!!!’
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:13 pm Comparing Jalen’s jumper to Christian’s - Christian comparatively brings it down then pushes it forward, with a little hinge motion or something.
Jalen’s is more a go up and flick out motion, with a higher release, and looks smoother overall.
And omg is that our new guys dunking it?!??!?!?!!!’
Hard to have a hitch in your giddyup when you can't jump over a phone book. Not enough time for anything but a "flick out motion"
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Ousdahl's weird need to sneak diss CB is so funny.
hasbeen

Post by hasbeen »

I don't know how you can watch basketball and conclude that Jalen's shooting motion is "smoother" than Braun's. Just absolute insanity. What is this message board.
"So, which one of these topics are conspiracy?

1 .911 was done by Israel: okay, if you think that one is conspiracy, I'll just leave that one alone."

- lobser
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Its not this board. Its just ousdahl and his odd crusade against Braun.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Braun's release is lower than it should be but the entire motion is "smooth".
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Sorry guys.

But did any of you see the new guys dunking it?!?!?!?!!!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

For real the new guys look like athletes.

And it feels weird to say but I’m excited about our D2 transfer. Dood has enormous shoulders and apparent wingspan, built like Cole, but with a jumper too?!

(Of course, shooting 45% on 110 attempts from deep last year means he’ll go like 1-20 to start the year, until some light comes on halfway thru conference play or something, when he checks in and goes 5-5 on the kitties and Brucey soils himself)
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Yeah, Yesufu has already put on his man-weight. You gotta think that the eyeball test and human psychology alone have Yesufu ahead of Harris.

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:33 am Yeah, Yesufu has already put on his man-weight. You gotta think that the eyeball test and human psychology alone have Yesufu ahead of Harris.
I think Yesefu could be really good. He was dominant in both his ncaa tourney games. Idk how you can get much better praise as a college player. He kept reminding me of Kyle Lowry. Thick stocky quick little guard that has range, a floater, good passer and good pick and roll. Yall are sleeping on him.

Och is gonna play a lot obviously. Remy too. Christian and Dajuan have a head start but if they havent improved a lot and produce they could both get beat out by Yesefu and Coleman-lands
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Careful bro, keep talking like that about Christian and the boreds are gonna tear you a new one
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

randylahey wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:03 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:33 am Yeah, Yesufu has already put on his man-weight. You gotta think that the eyeball test and human psychology alone have Yesufu ahead of Harris.
I think Yesefu could be really good. He was dominant in both his ncaa tourney games. Idk how you can get much better praise as a college player. He kept reminding me of Kyle Lowry. Thick stocky quick little guard that has range, a floater, good passer and good pick and roll. Yall are sleeping on him.
I like Braun. He's a nice piece and hustles his ass off.

But a lineup of Martin, Yesufu, Och, Jalen, and Dave is frightening. I don't know how you guard that. It seems so much more intimidating than just replacing Garrett with Martin.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Im ok with Braun being 6th man. Also ok with him starting. I do have high hopes for Yesufu.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Braun having creators around him and not having to frustratingly half drive ( this goes for Och too) and toss up a contested runner will do wonders for his game....and my blood pressure.
Just Ledoux it
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Except for ousdahl, we all know how good Braun is. If he's not starting it will be because someone else is significantly better. I welcome that scenario.

Deleted User 863

TDub wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:41 pm Im ok with Braun being 6th man. Also ok with him starting. I do have high hopes for Yesufu.
It's a situation where it probably won't matter much who starts because they'll both play so much. Sherron didn't start in 08, but was our best player for stretches. I expect Yesufu will be impactful (especially late in games) regardless of whether he starts or not.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:45 pm Except for ousdahl, we all know how good Braun is. If he's not starting it will be because someone else is significantly better. I welcome that scenario.
Seconded
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 863

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Curious to see Mitch and Cam next to each other