Fox and Friends

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: Fox and Friends

Post by japhy »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:46 pm What entire platform?

Don’t blame be cuz she’s shared little more on policy vision than a fucking 30 second ad, and some various other “tough” rhetoric in the campaign trail.
If the border and humane treatment of other human beings is your jam, you don't need Kamala's border policy. Take everything you know about trumpty plumpty and Kamala and compare and contrast.

If you want a border policy that will bend towards justice and treat people more humanely, which candidate do you vote for?

If you want immigrants to be used as political pawns and want cruelty, which candidate do you vote for?

It's as simple as that.

If you need a "written policy" so that you can run an ideological purity test before you choose, then you are just a fucking contrarian.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 4:12 pm

Don’t blame be cuz she’s shared little more on policy vision than a fucking 30 second ad, and some various other “tough” rhetoric in the campaign trail.

If you need a "written policy" so that you can run an ideological purity test before you choose, then you are just a fucking contrarian.
Exactly. Nothing more than a stiff arm while you gather another dumb question.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Do I hear you leaning towards Trump?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

defixione wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:01 pm

Do I hear you leaning towards Trump?
Hey, he is asking the tough questions!
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

No, I'm def not leaning towards Trump.

I'm afraid Kamala is.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

So that would be going more towards the middle?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:36 pm No, I'm def not leaning towards Trump.

I'm afraid Kamala is.
Not

Even

Fucking

Close
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:47 pm
ousdahl wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:43 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:38 pm

When did Harris release her border policy statement? Feel free to provide me a link as I seemed to have missed that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2F9qGxTKcU

if you remove the name, and consider just the substance, pretty sure this would be assumed to be a right-leaning candidate's messaging in any election besides this one.

I mean, didn't we already have a candidate labeling immigrants as a bunch of drug dealers and thugs?
This is a TV ad.
🤣🤣🤣

Thank god for Wednesday afternoon golf. Glad I missed this.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Who besides Kamala has spent the last three years trying to build economic investment in central America to help stem migration? It is down by about half.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

nope, nothing wrong at all with this headline

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/brittany ... ckyard.amp

jfc
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Very very sad, you build a big house on a big lot in the woods and you expect to get up every morning to watch bambi and thumper frolicking on the lawn.

But no, instead you find Disney Annabelle eating Mexican black vultures invading and moving northward due to climate change inducing uppity! These vultures are being attracted by the lack of testosterone in our country.

Brohams, I beg you, if you want to save our country, please consider buying our DUMBS brand ball tanning booth before it is too late!

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

contrast with the Us Weekly headline:

‘Disgusting’ Birds Have Invaded Brittany and Patrick Mahomes’ Property
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Notice the bots on the site in the comments section? Russian in origin, amplified by mizzourah
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Sparko wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:43 pm Notice the bots on the site in the comments section? Russian in origin, amplified by mizzourah
the folks got it....

Merica101
1 hour ago
I thought she was talking about the Obama's for a second there.

avast
53 minutes ago
LOL!

StayFocused545
2 hours ago
Well, she is not wrong.

Stare
9 minutes ago
Yes, they’re all over the place in most Dem-run cities