Re: Major housing crash coming this winter or sooner

Post by TDub »

absolutely, wouldn't deter my interest one bit
Just Ledoux it
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I have lived in haunted places before. One in Baldwin City where my brother was locked in the attic with a non functioning lock. My house in New Jersey would have a coffee brewing smell at 4am. I am interested in the science of this. If ghosts exist, it must be a space time or dimensional confluence.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

or souls and bodies are seperate entities and the body is just a vessel transporting a soul along this mortal coil and off to the wherever afters.
Just Ledoux it
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

TDub wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:20 pm or souls and bodies are seperate entities and the body is just a vessel transporting a soul along this mortal coil and off to the wherever afters.
We have often thought of it as an effect of the law of conservation of energy. As your soul leaves the body it is absorbed into another energy field. I think there is a theory with a correlation to the Schumann resonance.

In any event they are prolly not magic, there is prolly a scientific explanation we haven't figured out yet.

Right before I met her, Annie did a drawing she called the soul recycler. It was based on a homeless looking dude that rode around midtown KC on his bike collecting scraps metal. He would stack precariously scrap on his bike and hold it in his hands while holding the handlebars. The guy was obviously an archangel of some variety. It's one of those unfinished visions that you scratch out on paper and hopefully flesh out some day.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Here is some science mumbo jumbo that is way above my pay grade but it maybe explains some shit for those who understand this stuff.

In other words, you can skip the link mich and go straight to the know nuthin response.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5551208/
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.