Vivek ramaswamy

Ugh.
MICHHAWK

Re: Vivek ramaswamy

Post by MICHHAWK »

you hear what you want to hear. i spell how i want to spell. birds of a feather.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:46 am
jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:40 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:35 am seems like he has tapped into the same spicket barracks obama did.
Out of curiosity, how do you go about choosing whose names to purposefully misspell? Because it happens a lot. Wondering if there’s a common thread.
"spicket"

And this fucker votes.....
Who was it, Carlin? Think of how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half of us are dumber than that.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:50 am

Out of curiosity, how do you go about choosing whose names to purposefully misspell? Because it happens a lot. Wondering if there’s a common thread.
"spicket"

Who was it, Carlin? Think of how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half of us are dumber than that.
"We live in a world where people will have a GPS and a crucifix on the same dashboard — and you want me to have hope for these fuckin' monkeys on swing-sets?"
-Doug Stanhope
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

"spicket"

I think we need a KenPom/RPI-like assessment of which MAGA trait overrides which one and use விவேக் as an example. He’s brown, but he’s a different brown. He’s not Christian. He’s a hedge fund guy. All strikes against him. But he’s so far up Trump’s behind that he’s pre chewing the Big Macs! His stupid utterances sound smart. So what are the important traits?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

That the libs hate him.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

If the GOP were to really roll the dice and take on a Hindu candidate, I think that would be a nice step. But you have to have zero integrity to be a republican candidate right now.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sparko wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:39 pm If the GOP were to really roll the dice and take on a Hindu candidate, I think that would be a nice step. But you have to have zero integrity to be a republican candidate right now.
Specifically, Vivek seems willing for his skin color and spirituality to be used by (and for the gain of) people who have otherwise shit all over people of his skin color and spirituality.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Hence, zero integrity. Integrifty. Well worn path.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

recent propaganda patterns tell us that he has touched a nerve. in a kind of baracks obama kind of way.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Wow fish and sparko. The "party of tolerance" is coming off a little racist through those comments lol
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:50 pm
Go find facts.

The facts, as I’ve seen them, show that fentanyl is mostly coming in through airports and other ports of entry. Not Central Americans crossing illegally in no man’s land.

I would be glad to consider other actual data.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:52 pm
Go find facts.

The facts, as I’ve seen them, show that fentanyl is mostly coming in through airports and other ports of entry. Not Central Americans crossing illegally in no man’s land.

Funny that the far right somehow thinks that starving immigrants, trudging through 300 miles of desert with a back pack full of drugs is somehow an effective and profitable way of transporting drugs
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:02 pm
jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:52 pm
Go find facts.

Funny that the far right somehow thinks that starving immigrants, trudging through 300 miles of desert with a back pack full of drugs is somehow an effective and profitable way of transporting drugs
Especially drugs that, by their nature, are super super super easy to conceal and transport in massive quantities.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

ROSE: Fentanyl seizures have been climbing across the border, especially in California and Arizona. Close to 90% of that fentanyl is seized at ports of entry. Immigration authorities say it is smuggled mostly by U.S. citizens, as well as other travelers who are legally authorized to cross. Virtually none is seized from migrants who are seeking asylum.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:49 pm Wow fish and sparko. The "party of tolerance" is coming off a little racist through those comments lol
Exactly what I’be been saying.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I hope the hype is right and Vivek is the future of the republican party.

Yours truly,
Every Democrat

(Pre-debate)

6 Jewish facts about GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy, who proposes cut to Israel funding

Biotech mogul and would-be presidential candidate panned Florida law against antisemitism, was in Jewish society at Yale, and suggested Ukraine’s Zelensky is mistreating Jews

Ahead of the first Republican presidential debate, the candidate with the least political experience is making some of the biggest headlines — in part due to his views on Israel.

Vivek Ramaswamy, a 38-year-old biotech entrepreneur who has never held elected office, is seeing growing support for his long-shot candidacy. A recent poll placed him neck-and-neck in second place with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in the crowded GOP field, and the RealClearPolitics polling average places him in third.

Both candidates still lag far behind former US president Donald Trump, the frontrunner. But Ramaswamy’s rising numbers mean he will share the center of Wednesday night’s debate stage on Fox News, and a recent memo from a pro-DeSantis Super PAC called on the governor to “take a sledgehammer” to Ramaswamy at the debate. DeSantis and the other hopefuls are expected to attack Ramaswamy’s many unconventional views, including a call to eventually end United States aid to Israel.

[...]
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
mjl2
Contributor

Post by mjl2 »

I don't think any of that makes him antisemitic by any means.

But Haley understands why we "give" aid to Israel and it was great seeing her put him in his place on that.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:59 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:49 pm Wow fish and sparko. The "party of tolerance" is coming off a little racist through those comments lol
Exactly what I’be been saying.
Pointing out the racism of the GOP is a fulltime job. Especially with your genius for ignorance
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

"spicket"

I'm no Carlin but I have been saying a derivative of that for many years.

randy and JK - Read Sparko's post.
Interesting how you want to accuse and blame fish, sparko, and "the party of tolerance" of racism but refuse to chastise "the party of" racism and intolerance for their behavior.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.